Why are Jewish ppl always rich?

D

Deleted member 21182

No face for your fucked up mind
Genuine question tbh I’m convinced finding a homeless or broke Jewish person is impossible also so many male models are Jewish they all have so much dough

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, deadstock and BrutalMogger
UK PM and wife are juyish JFL

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
They are usually smart and civilized, also Jews support each other, they don’t let each other down. When a Jew opens a business, he will let other Jews benefit from it.

Christian’s and Muslims don’t support each other, Muslims see each other as competition and want to be better then the other, Christian’s as well.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, JohnBaza, rg1235 and 2 others
they are satan's biggest ally so he gives them business tips and tricks

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, JohnBaza, rg1235 and 2 others
they control the world through a secret organisation getting our tax to make estrogen food and feed it to us

• +1
Reactions: romanstock
The above answer from The Grinch comes from a Hasbara dog so don't waste time. The jews are one of the most divided groups to exist on earth, even in their country 47% support soldiers raping Palestinians and 43% don't according to a recent poll. Some are zionist, some are haters of Israel, some are orthodox who would execute all non orthodox, ashkenazis have deep racism towards mizrahis and ethiopians and sephardics to the point that they (Oficially recognized by the way) ran a program in the 2000s to massively sterilize ethiopian jewish females, mizrahis and sephardics are also deeply racist, etc etc etc etc

When other great civilizations (Islam and Christianity) made interest forbidden both for people who practice the religion and people who don't the jews had it permissible to deal with it against gentiles in their religion (Not permissible towards jews though) so they always started making money that way from the most desperate corners of society, sometimes legally and others illegally. That's how they started making all those fortunes and how the biggest rich families like the Rothschild and many whom we just don't know about came to fruition.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, Funnyunenjoyer1, rg1235 and 1 other person
they are satan's biggest ally so he gives them business tips and tricks
In Germany, Muslim restaurant owners stab each other on the street because they want to get rid of competition. Jews help each other out. That’s the difference.

History of making good investments and owning banks, highly educated, welfare, not being limited by christcuckery and smart.

In Germany, Muslim restaurant owners stab each other on the street because they want to get rid of competition. Jews help each other out. That’s the difference.
nah satan gives them business tips and tricks

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
The above answer from The Grinch comes from a Hasbara dog so don't waste time. The jews are one of the most divided groups to exist on earth, even in their country 47% support soldiers raping Palestinians and 43% don't according to a recent poll. Some are zionist, some are haters of Israel, some are orthodox who would execute all non orthodox, etc etc etc

When other great civilizations (Islam and Christianity) made interest forbidden both for people who practice the religion and people who don't the jews had it permissible to deal with it against gentiles in their religion (Not permissible towards jews though) so they always started making money that way from the most desperate corners of society, sometimes legally and others illegally. That's how they started making all those fortunes and how the biggest rich families like the Rothschild and many whom we just don't know about came to fruition.
You again

@MaghrebGator We get it, you hate Jews. We absolutely get it. But that doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t judge someone fairly and without prejudice. Isn’t that what Muslims always complain about? About prejudice and generalization?

one word : usury

• +1
Reactions: romanstock
@MaghrebGator We get it, you hate Jews. We absolutely get it. But that doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t judge someone fairly and without prejudice. Isn’t that what Muslims always complain about? About prejudice and generalization?
*Proceeds to laugh at dismembered palestinian children

*Proceeds to laugh at dismembered palestinian children
Muslims kill European children all the time. A week ago there was another terror attack on a convert in Austria. A woman and her little daughter got murdered in France some days ago by a Muslim who wanted to murder "Christian’s“.

Smart and evil and cooperaZion

True jews start increasing their IQ's as they are still babies

Muslims kill European children all the time. A week ago there was another terror attack on a convert in Austria. A woman and her little daughter got murdered in France some days ago by a Muslim who wanted to murder "Christian’s“.

@MaghrebGator Killing Muslim children is just as evil as killing Jewish or Christian children, bc why the fuck would you kill a child, children are innocent beings. But there will never be peace as long as people pretend that their own "group“ is perfect and didn’t do anything wrong. What if Europe starts killing Muslims in mosques after every terror attack, Christchurch would happen at least once a month then, but Europeans still forgive and try not to blame all Muslims for what a few of them did to them

Muslims don't kill anything in Europe. You pick up random spontaneous attacks from sickminded ignorant people who are brainwashed by western intelligence agencies and factions controlled by them. And 99% of muslims will speak against it and any terror attack.

I speak about a massive manufactured genocide which has killed the most children in this decade (16.000 oficially and 70.000 unoficially) which many countries still support and provide arms and diplomatic cover for. And prior to that Lybia, and millions in Iraq, and prior to that Afghanistan, and continues and continues. You dont have a morality, your morality is what your western TV channell tells you and directs you to like the submissive dog you are.

We will never be the same.

And by the way, i cancel my dua'a asking for making forgiveness easy to you. May Allah give you the greatest of sicknesses and sufferings in this world combined to a very long life to the point that all your loved ones will reject you and die before you while your suffering continues, and May The Almighty make your suffering also continue in the afterlife without the minimal relief. And May the curse of Allah be upon me if i ever cancel this dua'a.

Now to ignored and this time there will be no forgiveness when you beg me and send me users on PM, i swear by The One in Whose Hand is my Soul.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rg1235
Muslims don't kill anything in Europe. You pick up random spontaneous attacks from sick faggots who are brainwashed by western intelligence agencies. And 99% of muslims will speak against it.

I speak about a massive manufactured genocide which has killed the most children in this decade (16.000 oficially and 70.000 unoficially) which many countries still support and provide arms and diplomatic cover for.

And by the way, i cancel my dua'a asking for making forgiveness easy to you. May Allah give you the greatest of sicknesses and sufferings in this world combined to a very long life to the point that all your loved ones will reject you and die before you while your suffering continues, and May The Almighty make your suffering also continue in the afterlife without the minimal relief. And May the curse of Allah be upon me if i ever cancel this dua'a.

Now to ignored and this time there will be no forgiveness when you beg me and send me users on PM, i swear by The One in Whose Hand is my Soul.
Autism

Muslims don't kill anything in Europe. You pick up random spontaneous attacks from sickminded ignorant people who are brainwashed by western intelligence agencies and factions controlled by them. And 99% of muslims will speak against it and any terror attack.

I speak about a massive manufactured genocide which has killed the most children in this decade (16.000 oficially and 70.000 unoficially) which many countries still support and provide arms and diplomatic cover for. And prior to that Lybia, and millions in Iraq, and prior to that Afghanistan, and continues and continues. You dont have a morality, your morality is what your western TV channell tells you and directs you to like the submissive dog you are.

You should visit a psychiatrist, maybe he can help you.

I can absolutely ruin your life, wanna see?

Genuine question tbh I’m convinced finding a homeless or broke Jewish person is impossible also so many male models are Jewish they all have so much dough
A lot of them have really good connections, and people who are genetically Jewish have the highest IQs on average

@rg1235 Goatfucker

They probably listen to money and wealth subliminals on youtube

• +1
Reactions: deadstock