Why are leftists/feminists such smartasses?

G

GorgeousDevil

Banned
I'm a straight white male who like to think of myself as superior to everyone else, a huge fan of Trump, Jordan Peterson, Papa Johns and PewDiePie and Joe Rogan. But what really pisses me off is when I try to bully a leftist/feminist and they actually clap back with science backed response, argh!

What can I do about that? Should I start reading books myself or should there simply be a law to ban those people from Universities?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer, stuckneworleans, SMVbender and 7 others
Universities shouldn't exist. Learning = gay shit

Fuck school and fuck books

Just lift cuck

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Warlow, Amateur11, SkinjobCatastrophe and 6 others
mods ban this IT baiter

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Warlow, Amateur11, SubhumanCurrycel and 4 others
Giphy

YOU COULD OF AT LEAST FLOWN UNDER THE RADAR AND BE A BIT MORE SUBTLE BUT NO INSTEAD YOU CONVINCED NO ONE AND NOW YOU’RE GETTING BANNED.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Amateur11, SpearOfOrion, JizzFarmer and 8 others
I'm a straight white male who like to think of myself as superior to everyone else, a huge fan of Trump, Jordan Peterson and PewDiePie and Joe Rogan. But what really pisses me off is when I try to bully a leftist/feminist and they actually clap back with science backed response, argh!

What can I do about that? Should I start reading books myself or should there simply be a law to ban those people from Universities?
obvious bait son, kill yourself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow, JizzFarmer and SubhumanCurrycel
I'm a straight white male who like to think of myself as superior to everyone else, a huge fan of Trump, Jordan Peterson, Papa Johns and PewDiePie and Joe Rogan. But what really pisses me off is when I try to bully a leftist/feminist and they actually clap back with science backed response, argh!

fuck off cucktears infiltrator
giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer

Do you it cucks serously believe this is how we think? Mods please ban him/ her

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JizzFarmer and Lev Peshkov

:p

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
How can inceltears be this fucking retarded?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer and Ritalincel
GrAYcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SpearOfOrion and JizzFarmer

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Proves our point. Comes on the forum and gets very angry about nothing.