Why are leftists not blackpilled?

Lihito

Lihito

Kraken
The only reason i can think of is blackpill being tied to tradwife copers and CNN showing incels as violent mysoginists that want a state enforced monogamy which is maybe true for 1-5% of incels.is niggas

But most incels are just depressed people with subhuman genes AKA the 99%

The left will go out of its way to justify CRT and victim mentality, prioritizing race over character but wont do the same with FREAKING LOOKISM , the pinnacle of determinism , both social and genetic?????

We seriously need to blackpill the left in more ways then tradwife coping and introduce the idea that your looks are tied to your class and your position in the socio economic hierarchy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133, Baldingman1998, PubertyMaxxer and 10 others
high IQ post

@O'Pry Reincarnation

@joemama12471

@ConspiracyTheory

@Henessy1995

@ifyouwannabemylover

@astatine

@R@m@

@mecmec

@Coffeex

@Hector

@OOGABOOGA

@LightSkinNoob

@vaninskybird

@Kylo

@PaduaSlayer

@Vermilioncore

@JamesHowlett

@fatneckmike

@Vespertide

@bobby

@Achtung

@Huncho02

@oipklm

@Michael

@datboijj

@APJ

@BearBoy @n0rthface @Birdcell @Thompsonz @chaddyboi66 @disillusioned @Going2KillMyself @oldcell @OldVirgin

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and Vermilioncore
We need monogamy, removal of women rights, brothels, and the only mogging that should matter is IQ and strength (combat ability) full on androcentric society, I would be a top tier mogger since my IQ is 130 and im good at muay thai

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
We need monogamy, removal of women rights, brothels, and the only mogging that should matter is IQ and strength (combat ability) full on androcentric society, I would be a top tier mogger since my IQ is 130 and im good at muay thai

yes but that doesnt answer the question of why are leftist who are champions of oppresion olympics not blackpilled?

Its beyond me

• +1
Reactions: coping ethnic
I rather have it this way. who else can I laugh at?

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 8165 and Lihito
Idk why , but I know for sure ,that leftist here jn Germany are cucked beyond belief

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ShowerMaxxing and Lihito
yes but that doesnt answer the question of why are leftist who are champions of oppresion olympics not blackpilled?

Its beyond me
You should figure this out tbh, its because they have a just world fallacy due to romance being introduced in northern europe by christianity.

Before in greece and rome men were naturally blackpilled

Leftists are more blackpilled than right wingers.

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
You should figure this out tbh, its because they have a just world fallacy due to romance being introduced in northern europe by christianity.

Before in greece and rome men were naturally blackpilled
yes but why are they not having the same fallacy about socio economic and race questions

where are you on a compass

most leftists (liblefts) are LARPing neoliberals or full on authcommies that hate any mention of incels but defend pedophilia (that faggot Vaush for example)

where are you in this story

yes but why are they not having the same fallacy about socio economic and race questions
because they wanna virtue signal about bbc and make women the victim, even men put women on a pedestel, same with users here. Men here actually value women so much, gynocentric programming runs deep

The left are agaist lookism , heightism and racism but the truth is incels on blackpill site are racist ,sexist,homophobic and anti semite

True in that looks is something important that noone can control. But again there’s nuance:

In the Western world, every race can be good looking and successful but ugly is ugly. Only way to bypass that is to gain money + status which again is attainable by most in the west but then THAT also comes down to genetics (T levels, IQ, memory, etc)

OP has some truth but unfortunately the world isn’t so black and white, it’s extremely complex now.

• +1
Reactions: coping ethnic and ShowerMaxxing
The left are agaist lookism , heightism and racism but the truth is incels on blackpill site are racist ,sexist,homophobic and anti semite
most communists are anti semite tbh

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Want to hear something redpilled?

Leftists are more blackpilled than everybody else and in fact are actually the original blackpillers.

Why do you think leftism even exists at all? Why do you think leftists are so extremely salty/hateful/toxic//etc? It's because they know. They fucking know. It's not that they don't know the truth. They just want nothing to do with it. Their ideology is basically just a giant larp/cope.

Want to hear something redpilled?

Leftists are more blackpilled than everybody else and in fact are actually the original blackpillers.

Why do you think leftism even exists at all? Why do you think leftists are so extremely salty/hateful/toxic//etc? It's because they know. They fucking know. It's not that they don't know the truth. They just want nothing to do with it. Their ideology is basically just a giant larp/cope.
B I G G E S T

I Q

T A K E

on this fucking site

its one big LARP that always fails

its basically if subhuman truecels start their own country

it would fail

but its still fucking weird to me how they never discuss the genetic hierarchy its the BASIC ONE

Leftist don’t like the ideal of the blackpill due to the fact that unlike leftcentric ideas it promotes the truth that nothing will ever be equal as the way people perceive you is mostly biologically determined, leftist have been trying to combat these ideas with all of their policies and agenda’s

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32 and coping ethnic
Leftist don’t like the ideal of the blackpill due to the fact that unlike leftcentric ideas it promotes the truth that nothing will ever be equal as the way people perceive you is mostly biologically determined, leftist have been trying to combat these ideas with all of their policies and agenda’s
YES , now this actually makes sense

Leftists hate natural hierarchies , its like i knew this answer all along but just could not bring it out

thanks broski

/thread

But the thing is, they don't actually believe people are equal. As I pointed out earlier, leftists are secretly blackpilled. The purpose of their ideologies is merely to undermine their betters to lower the natural advantages they have over them.

It's basically just an underhanded method of destroying your rival. They know women can't compete against men, so they get rid of pay based on merit. They know ethnics are not equal to whites, so they advocate for race mixing so that there won't be any whites. They know ugly people can't compete against pretty people, so they justify bad diets and lack of exercise to make the pretty people fat and not attractive, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Morbidlife
But the thing is, they don't actually believe people are equal. As I pointed out earlier, leftists are secretly blackpilled. The purpose of their ideologies is merely to undermine their betters to lower the natural advantages they have over them.

It's basically just an underhanded method of destroying your rival. They know women can't compete against men, so they get rid of pay based on merit. They know ethnics are not equal to whites, so they advocate for race mixing so that there won't be any whites. They know ugly people can't compete against pretty people, so they justify bad diets and lack of exercise to make the pretty people fat and not attractive, etc.
based

I know many germans that are based even parents tbh but yeah most are shit

Lefties are usually retarded who deny empirical proves, with low culture, or with high emotional bias. Of course they deny blackpill.

Plus most lefties males are ugly, even harder to cope.

You'd already have to be pretty low iq to buy into this shit tbh ngl, but...
They're basically the tools/victims of mass brainwashing by the "establishment" to live in a fantasy world where everything the media tells them is bad is their equivalent of evil out to destroy everything they love, which is ironic considering that's essentially how everyone can view them.

They live with constant contradiction in almost every part of their lives yet they must do this because what they believe in is ultimately no more than a manufactured ideology only meant to serve as a catalyst for destructive change in society.

They don't care about the truth which is often why even trying to have decent discussions, legit civilized debates, or even just offering any form of basic criticism won't work and only results in rage/name calling you out as the "enemy".

What honestly makes you think people like this would ever be able engage with something that requires them to first question nearly everything they've been force fed since childhood when they're not even able to do that with basic half truths like with the "red"pill?

But I'm stating describing the obvious here and
3D Loop GIF by Pi-Slices
Water Bubbles GIF by Living Stills
water GIF
tbh tbh

The only exception I could ever see to this is if they ever experienced it first hand but even then it's only a maybe, as that's only if someone can show them before they're pulled back in with more of the usual bluepilled copes or become "red"[[ISPOILER]purple[/ISPOILER]]pilled.

Then there's this:
YouTube Link for Age-Restrictioncels

Some might argue he's just doing this as a new grift but I'm not sure tbh because he's one of those people that has really big ego and just cares about always being right, which is why I think he maybe accepted the blackpill since even he can't deny the truth anymore.

Some might also not even consider him a true "leftist" and more just a "[neo-]liberal" instead though ngl.

yeah fully agree bro. Im pretty fucking blackpilled if i say so myself and currently im slightly left-leaning. Check out a previous thread i made if u want

Also heres a very thought-provoking post by @FailedNormieManlet

It depends on the leftist.
American liberals are indeed aware of lookism, they just dont apply it to men because of their prejudices. Marxist leftists would probably argue that attractiveness hierarchies are not a problem of the revolution once its not 100% class determined.

I am leftist and blackpilled.
American left are mostly liberals. American left # Leftist.

Most leftists are blackpilled but not brutality blackpilled

It depends on the leftist.
American liberals are indeed aware of lookism, they just dont apply it to men because of their prejudices. Marxist leftists would probably argue that attractiveness hierarchies are not a problem of the revolution once its not 100% class determined.
Not 100% class determined now but in The future with GMO babies it might become a vocal talking point of marxists and blackpill could finnaly go mainstream