Why are lip lifts still so underrated?

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
Its never talked about when its one of the cheaper surgeries that can also be a big PSL increase. What a simple lip lift can do alone: obviously bigger upper lip. Increase tooth show if you barely have teeth showing when you are talking / smiling. Reduce philtrum length. Last but not least it will increase your midface ratio. Why are people not shilling this more

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, Deleted member 1751 and WadlowMaxxing
High risk of looking uncanny I guess
Wdym by cheap? I'm interested in it for my long philtrum

• +1
Reactions: dadfa, WadlowMaxxing and Lars
looks unnatural in many cases. Women tend to have better results

• +1
Reactions: dadfa
Rate this lip lift result :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadrapist and randomvanish
too easy to look uncanny, and easy way to fraud it naturally with mustache.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, WadlowMaxxing and sandcelmuttcel
do it if your philtrum too long but it's easy to look uncanny as stated.

Do I look like I would benefit from one? My philtrum is almost 20mm...

Received 2968110543472966

• +1
Reactions: Incoming and MD_Hopeful69
Lip lifts only look uncanny in two instances:
1 is they make the upper lip larger than the lower lip.
2 is the person already had a really gummy smile and they lifted too much.

If you have an upper lip thinner than your lower lip and you don't let the surgeon take too much skin if you have gum show when smiling, you will be fine.

I'm getting one in April. $3000CAD. That's taxes in.

Lip lifts only look uncanny in two instances:
1 is they make the upper lip larger than the lower lip.
2 is the person already had a really gummy smile and they lifted too much.

If you have an upper lip thinner than your lower lip and you don't let the surgeon take too much skin if you have gum show when smiling, you will be fine.

I'm getting one in April. $3000CAD. That's taxes in.
Im greting one done soon also. Ive gotten told i would benifit with one. My philtrum is 20 mm. And my upper lips are thin.

Im greting one done soon also. Ive gotten told i would benifit with one. My philtrum is 20 mm. And my upper lips are thin.
Same. 20mm, almost no upper lip

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
Because most guys don't need lip lifts, however there were some PSL posters who did get lip lifts. I can't remember his name but his lip lift was one of the best results I ever saw

All about ratios

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
Because most guys don't need lip lifts, however there were some PSL posters who did get lip lifts. I can't remember his name but his lip lift was one of the best results I ever saw

All about ratios

Scott Speedman has uber thin lips but still looks chad as fuck

Scott Speedman has uber thin lips but still looks chad as fuck
Thin lips don't translate to long philtrums genius. Also if you have a long philtrum with thin lips you can still look good because of ratios, and how strong your lower third is. Just look at Christian Bale in his prime. Still a fairly attractive chap.

Thin lips don't translate to long philtrums genius. Also if you have a long philtrum with thin lips you can still look good because of ratios, and how strong your lower third is. Just look at Christian Bale in his prime. Still a fairly attractive chap.
Thanks for confirmation of my geniusness

Its never talked about when its one of the cheaper surgeries that can also be a big PSL increase. What a simple lip lift can do alone: obviously bigger upper lip. Increase tooth show if you barely have teeth showing when you are talking / smiling. Reduce philtrum length. Last but not least it will increase your midface ratio. Why are people not shilling this more
I need

rob lowe has thin lips and a long philtrum