Why are men in prison often so jacked (muscular) ?

D

Deleted member 20652

Kraken

Depends on country too cause some prisons in the world barely even feed them n they would be malnourished but I guess prisons that feed them enough food then the men there are often jacked
Why is this so?

Myth

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Deleted member 20652
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, noodlelover and Deleted member 20652
They're not it's pop culture

The ones that are are because of roids and training hard and resting a lot

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, noodlelover and Deleted member 20652
not true the extremities just out weigh the normies most people come home with a sore ass OP

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5455 and Deleted member 20652
Most of them aren't, the ones that are just enjoy their free time in the prison to gymmax really... like, realistically speaking, that's not much else for you to do while imprisoned.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Most criminals are subhumans or normies at best.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and noodlelover
not a myth at all, in prison you are in a high test environment, your body kicks into overdrive. When my brother was released from prison he was extremely muscular.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Elvisandreaa
not a myth at all, in prison you are in a high test environment, your body kicks into overdrive. When my brother was released from prison he was extremely muscular.
Nah. I have watched enough prison documentaries. Most guys in prisons are normies.

To the degree it's not a myth, it's genetics. High-T + Low self control = Crime + muscles.

Probably mostly a myth from T.V. and movies.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing

Depends on country too cause some prisons in the world barely even feed them n they would be malnourished but I guess prisons that feed them enough food then the men there are often jacked
Why is this so?
Nothing else to do except that, reading, and socializing. Might as well mock up a routine, stick to it, and be capable of defending yourself in there should shit ever go down

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Deleted member 20652
half the prisons in this country don't even have gyms. theyre all grandfathered in

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
Nothing else to do except that, reading, and socializing. Might as well mock up a routine, stick to it, and be capable of defending yourself in there should shit ever go down

It's also because men in prison have higher testosterone levels than average normal men.

Why is this so?
to be strong so they can dominate other men sexually