Why Are Men Shamed For Wanting A Relationship?

Deleted member 18922

Deleted member 18922

Bronze
Does anyone else not think this is extremely weird? That Men are actively shamed if they show any intention of wanting to find a Girlfriend/Wife.

Men are called "desperate" and "needy" if they say they want a relationship, even though human beings are social creatures and it is perfectly normal to want a relationship. Not everybody wants to be alone or a player for the rest of their lives.

What do people expect men to do, if they cannot actively look for a relationship? I just find this whole thing really weird, why has society tried so hard to normalise shaming men for wanting a relationship?

I've noticed this phenomenon both online and off-line, but I have never seen anyone actually talk about it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Chadeep, Ken and 3 others
they just can't speak blackpill language, they don't want to tell you that if you're actively searching for a relationship and you can't find it it's because you're fuck ugly, so they resort to catchphrases like "your turn will come" to keep the cuck calm and relaxed. cucks are essential to run the economic machine

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 17763, Chadeep and 3 others
they just can't speak blackpill language, they don't want to tell you that if you're actively searching for a relationship and you can't find it it's because you're fuck ugly, so they resort to catchphrases like "your turn will come" to keep the cuck calm and relaxed. cucks are essential to run the economic machine

Most guys on this forum are above average lookswise (no homo). The thing is there is no good way to find a healthy relationship if you don't have a decent social circle.

On Tinder girls just want something casual, most guys dont have the balls to cold approach. Which doesn't leave much options for us guys.

So many people suggest meetups which are just sausage fests full of spergs.

• +1
Reactions: Ken
Most guys on this forum are above average lookswise (no homo). The thing is there is no good way to find a healthy relationship if you don't have a decent social circle.

On Tinder girls just want something casual, most guys dont have the balls to cold approach. Which doesn't leave much options for us guys.

So many people suggest meetups which are just sausage fests full of spergs.
ppl on here are not even worth talking about. bunch of narcy schizos, ofc they can't find gfs. the only ones who can are the chads who can make up for their severe autism

ppl on here are not even worth talking about. bunch of narcy schizos, ofc they can't find gfs. the only ones who can are the chads who can make up for their severe autism

An Autistic Chad will get sex easy but no girl will stay with him long term. Looks just get you the foot in the door, you still need social skills to actually maintain a relationship.

It's like having a good resume, you easily get job interviews but you will be fired once they realise you can't actually do the job.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Chadethnic101, Ken and 1 other person
“Slaying” is a joke, I’m at 7 bodies about to turn 19 and it is not easy, I have sex like so sporadically and rarely it’s a pisstake, I’m seriously considering an LTR or STR just to have some kind of consistent sex, one every 1-3 months is :feelswhy:

Because for a man to want something stable makes him out to be the type that can't slay pussy. It's a redflag for a woman.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Deleted member 17763
Lol meanwhile roasties on Hinge report accounts of men who don't want LTR @Xangsane Clown world ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Lol meanwhile roasties on Hinge report accounts of men who don't want LTR @Xangsane Clown world ngl.
Especially single mothers and foids over 25

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview
Especially single mothers and foids over 25
Why do they do it tho? Going for Chad's while having trash Personality and Looks. And reporting them if they don't want to commit in LTR.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Why do they do it tho? Going for Chad's while having trash Personality and Looks. And reporting them if they don't want to commit in LTR.
Yes as soon as the man suggests something that hints casual like "come over" the roastie reports them.