Why are men that want younger women called groomers

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
I don't mean young as in the pedophilic young I mean they want women in there very late teens very 20s I mean it's common sense women are younger more fertile have more youthful skin it's down to looks really it's all insane how men are gas lighted into thinking that because they want younger women they want to groom them

• +1
Reactions: lunin7, Orvka381, datboijj and 1 other person
jealous older women and their simp army

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30667, weeping_willow, saulgoodman and 23 others
Spend less time on social media

jealous older women and their simp army

Why do older women care they also fuck younger men it seems hypocritical Asian women also do this they want to fuck white chad but when there race equivalent wants to date out they shit on and black and Indian women do this.

@mrriceguy Bhai help me connect dots here tbqh your Asian yourself with women experience explain these hypocritical whores

an average groomer
1799.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30667, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 28414 and 5 others
an average groomer
1799.jpg

That's a morph and I want to look like that I'm significantly below average currently but even in that pic it's not a groomer it's just a man who's got decent face structure with a beard which is masculine

As has already been said, it's mainly ageing embittered women trying to guilt men for doing what is natural, that is, preferring younger more fertile women over them. Then there are also the feminist simp men who in reality are probably mostly just envious of the guys who can get younger women and don't care about what anyone may say about it.

I'm 32 and my girlfriend is 19. We started dating when she was 18. We basically never talk about age because it's not relevant and we are compatible. And why not, it's natural.

Edit: I'll also add that when I was on Tinder not long ago, probably half of my matches were attractive girls in the age range 18-20. There are a LOT of much younger women who are open to dating older guys. If I'm a "groomer", according to some ageing woman, well what are these young women then, perverts? The fact that so many young girls are interested just shows that it's natural. Now in my particular case I look a lot younger than my age so that probably affects things, but still, they had set their age filter to include someone my age in the first place so...

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30667, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 25995 and 5 others
Why do older women care they also fuck younger men it seems hypocritical Asian women also do this they want to fuck white chad but when there race equivalent wants to date out they shit on and black and Indian women do this.

@mrriceguy Bhai help me connect dots here tbqh your Asian yourself with women experience explain these hypocritical whores
women are emotional

younger women being chosen over them hurts their feelings so they do waht they do
literlaly nothing else to it unless u look at it from the jewish perspective

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
As has already been said, it's mainly ageing embittered women trying to guilt men for doing what is natural, that is, preferring younger more fertile women over them. Then there are also the feminist simp men who in reality are probably mostly just envious of the guys who can get younger women and don't care about what anyone may say about it.

I'm 32 and my girlfriend is 19. We started dating when she was 18. We basically never talk about age because it's not relevant and we are compatible. And why not, it's natural.
Whats your psl and height

• +1
Reactions: The Thinker and reptiles

But if most of those simps lost weight and got surgery they can get younger women it's all about looks why do ppl personalize this to me it's all about how 1 looks

women are emotional

younger women being chosen over them hurts their feelings so they do waht they do
literlaly nothing else to it unless u look at it from the jewish perspective
But they themselves will fuck young chads and white chads it seems hypocritical

But if most of those simps lost weight and got surgery they can get younger women it's all about looks why do ppl personalize this to me it's all about how 1 looks
True. But I think some are afraid to go for it due to social repercussions. Which is silly, but people are typically social animals. Funny thing is, I had to basically train myself to realize that it's ok to date younger women despite social pressure or societal expectations, which in this case are bullshit anyway. Because I also grew up, like anyone in the West, thinking that it's "creepy" to date a younger girl, that you should be with a woman your own age. First it was counterintuitive for me too, but then I realized that these girls really are interested. There's no need for me to feel shame for it. Now it's normal and I don't think about it anymore. If there's attraction there, the age doesn't matter (of course nothing illegal or too young).

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Jigen and reptiles
Whats your psl and height
I'm 176-177 cm and she is 173 cm. :lul: She does modelling (not super seriously) and is athletic, a good-looking girl, a comfortable HTB in the face with a nice body. I'd say I'm a HTN myself, maybe chadlite if I happen to be someone's type lol. I'd say we're both above average looking and pretty looks matched save for the height haha.

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns, Orvka381, Jigen and 2 others
I'm 176-177 cm and she is 173 cm. :lul: She does modelling (not super seriously) and is athletic, a good-looking girl, a comfortable HTB in the face with a nice body. I'd say I'm a HTN myself, maybe chadlite if I happen to be someone's type lol. I'd say we're both above average looking and pretty looks matched save for the height haha.
Pretty impressive ngl. How did you meet her

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
Pretty impressive ngl. How did you meet her
Dunno man, it's pretty easy. I'm used to it. Plenty of other options too, but this one is really intelligent and mature too so I stuck with her. And anyway, my rating might be biased, but still, I think it's pretty safe to say she's physically attractive. We met on Tinder, as one does these days lol. She initiated the conversation, and that's how it began. She was really into me since the first time we met in person. She lived in a different city a 3 hour train ride away yet she would come to see me every week, even if for only one night. Super cute dedication. Thankfully she's now moving closer to me.

Edit: it must depend a lot on the individual girl how open she is to a bigger age difference. My gf is really mature first of all and has said that she is not really interested in guys her own age. Secondly, her dad is like a decade older than her mother, and she's much older than her little brother. So age differences are present in her family and are normal to her. But who knows, it just depends on the girl what she happens to prefer.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: reptiles and cytoplasm
But they themselves will fuck young chads and white chads it seems hypocritical
like i said they act on emotions
going for young ppl make them feel good, being replaced by younger ppl dont make them feel good so one is fine but one js bad

• +1
That's a morph and I want to look like that I'm significantly below average currently but even in that pic it's not a groomer it's just a man who's got decent face structure with a beard which is masculine
Not you tho is it

• +1
If im still on this website by 30 I will kill myself jfl

Not you tho is it

It's not me it's me with better bones but it's my phenotype my orbits jaw and all that other shit are the same it's not like I changed skulls like 1 would have most other morphs my eyes got deeper and I got higher cheek bones I also grew a beard

If im still on this website by 30 I will kill myself jfl
There are a few oldcels who act their age on here which makes it a bit better.
The rest are going through an incel midlife crisis trying to act like young men talking about pretty boys and posting their faces as morphs.
If you're legitimately an oldcel who just wants to look better then no hate at all it just becomes cringe when you act a certain way.

It's not me it's me with better bones but it's my phenotype my orbits jaw and all that other shit are the same it's not like I changed skulls like 1 would have most other morphs my eyes got deeper and I got higher cheek bones I also grew a beard
Ok well I hope you achieve what you want to but if you're in your 30s it's kinda over for you being on here

Are you chad or are you betabuxxing?
I'm extremely broke (and she certainly knows it) so I'm not betabuxxing nor would I do that even if I did have money. Why would I? I'm an attractive guy that a lot of girls that age find appealing. I can pick from a bunch of late teens girls if I want. So yeah, no need for money. But would I call myself a chad? No. Maybe I'm that to someone, but I don't view myself as one. I think I'm an anomaly because I look younger than my age. Recently a girl in her early 20s said that I look 22-24. I'm sure this all plays a part in this. I literally don't feel physically out of place among guys in their late teens and early twenties.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos
I'm extremely broke (and she certainly knows it) so I'm not betabuxxing nor would I do that even if I did have money. Why would I? I'm an attractive guy that a lot of girls that age find appealing. I can pick from a bunch of late teens girls if I want. So yeah, no need for money. But would I call myself a chad? No. Maybe I'm that to someone, but I don't view myself as one.
Only oldcel I respect

• JFL
Reactions: Guba
Why would I? I'm an attractive guy that a lot of girls that age find appealing
Damn, mirin genetic lottery.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: reptiles and Guba
used up 30 years old cum buckets seething

• +1
Reactions: longjohnmong
There are a few oldcels who act their age on here which makes it a bit better.
The rest are going through an incel midlife crisis trying to act like young men talking about pretty boys and posting their faces as morphs.
If you're legitimately an oldcel who just wants to look better then no hate at all it just becomes cringe when you act a certain way.
that mein fuhrer guy is legit funny asf tho as he’s not trolling but legit goes partying alone looking like Himmler thinking he looks like Vinnie Hacker

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Roamer and cytoplasm
Only oldcel I respect
Thanks lol. But you're right about what you said above. This forum is only for mentally unwell people and the fact that I'm here especially at my age is a really bad thing. I came here just for one day today because I'm having a pretty depressive moment tbh. I'm going to be out again, and not planning to come back. :lul: Need to hit a real low to want to be here.

• +1
Reactions: Graham, The Thinker and Roamer
Thanks lol. But you're right about what you said above. This forum is only for mentally unwell people and the fact that I'm here especially at my age is a really bad thing. I came here just for one day today because I'm having a pretty depressive moment tbh. I'm going to be out again, and not planning to come back. :lul: Need to hit a real low to want to be here.
I’m going on and off since 2019 I guess my mental sanity is fucked beyond repair lmao

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Roamer and Guba
I’m going on and off since 2019 I guess my mental sanity is fucked beyond repair lmao
Haha well you know it best yourself. But yeah, it's not a constructive place to be unless you actually just stick to the more practical looksmaxing advice maybe. Guess some good stuff there at least. Anyway, all the best, bro. At least I need a break.

• +1
Reactions: Roamer
Yeah even being young its bad enough.
But if I were older id still use this place.
I'd gather all the info I need and then dip instead of making schizo posts as a man in his 30s which some people here do.
but luckily for you, you aren't one of them.
but yeah anyone at any age can benefit from this place.

• +1
that mein fuhrer guy is legit funny asf tho as he’s not trolling but legit goes partying alone looking like Himmler thinking he looks like Vinnie Hacker
Yeah ngl it's actually hilarious he's a character.
I just hit realizations sometimes about how I do not want to end up in my 30s

Haha well you know it best yourself. But yeah, it's not a constructive place to be unless you actually just stick to the more practical looksmaxing advice maybe. Guess some good stuff there at least. Anyway, all the best, bro. At least I need a break.
Yeah man all the best to you too, take care.
If you aren't planning on returning which in a way may be the best thing to do use this posts resources so you dont miss out on anything of value.

• +1
@reptiles sorry if I was mean to you 😥

Do you have youthful appeal or play mature game?

They need more orbiters & despise the fact one potential pay pig is with a better mate

• +1
No idea, doesn't happen in my country

They're more mad and calling men that actually date young girls groomers, which they're right, it's actually giga weird lol
They don't mind if it's just a one night stand, if they're mad about one night stands everyone calls them out lol

Do you have youthful appeal or play mature game?
I look young, around 23, I'd say, but hopefully I'm somewhat more mature in my behavior. Maybe that's a combination they like. I don't know how consciously "darwinistic" women are in their thinking, but perhaps they view it as impressive when a man is well-preserved, indicating genetic quality or something like that. Not to sound too narcy, but I suspect that helps.

I look young, around 23, I'd say, but hopefully I'm somewhat more mature in my behavior. Maybe that's a combination they like. I don't know how consciously "darwinistic" women are in their thinking, but perhaps they view it as impressive when a man is well-preserved, indicating genetic quality or something like that. Not to sound too narcy, but I suspect that helps.

It's not good genetics you looked after you health you probably didn't smoke when younger you ate a lot of healthy foods and I'm assuming did a lot of skin care some ppl do naturally have more collagen then others even still aging the drastic way that it is today is due to diet and life style choices

I don't mean young as in the pedophilic young I mean they want women in there very late teens very 20s I mean it's common sense women are younger more fertile have more youthful skin it's down to looks really it's all insane how men are gas lighted into thinking that because they want younger women they want to groom them
Just another virtue signal for the modern bullshit women utopia that is the west my friend want to date this 17 year old he’s 15 but they are saying he will make her a groomer notice the words they use

It's not good genetics you looked after you health you probably didn't smoke when younger you ate a lot of healthy foods and I'm assuming did a lot of skin care some ppl do naturally have more collagen then others even still aging the drastic way that it is today is due to diet and life style choices
I guess you know me better than I know myself to tell me what I have and have not done in my life lol. :think: While it is true that I have never indulged much in substance abuse, I have often eaten a lot of garbage, being particularly addicted to sugar since I was a child. Sugar is obviously bad for one's skin, among other things. I have never had a skincare routine, including applying sun lotion, until literally a month ago and even now it's difficult to maintain the routine. Most of my life I haven't been that physically active either. I'm in good shape right now, though. So I have made some good lifestyle choices, and some bad ones. Overall though, it's clearly mainly due to genetics. I have good collagen, oily skin that stays moisturized, and simply features and a facial fat distribution that favors a youthful appearance, I guess. It is mainly genetics.

I guess you know me better than I know myself to tell me what I have and have not done in my life lol. :think: While it is true that I have never indulged much in substance abuse, I have often eaten a lot of garbage, being particularly addicted to sugar since I was a child. Sugar is obviously bad for one's skin, among other things. I have never had a skincare routine, including applying sun lotion, until literally a month ago and even now it's difficult to maintain the routine. Most of my life I haven't been that physically active either. I'm in good shape right now, though. So I have made some good lifestyle choices, and some bad ones. Overall though, it's clearly mainly due to genetics. I have good collagen, oily skin that stays moisturized, and simply features and a facial fat distribution that favors a youthful appearance, I guess. It is mainly genetics.

I don't have to know you most ppl eat sugary things any ways majority of the time those that look youthful work out have a skin care routine and have less sun exposure as exposure to UV rays breaks down skin that and your telomores as you age break down final factor is bone structure people with shit bone structure look older while ppl with good bone structure look younger and more taut.

It's not a singular factor things never are

I don't have to know you most ppl eat sugary things any ways majority of the time those that look youthful work out have a skin care routine and have less sun exposure as exposure to UV rays breaks down skin that and your telomores as you age break down final factor is bone structure people with shit bone structure look older while ppl with good bone structure look younger and more taut.

It's not a singular factor things never are
Sure. I'm not saying I haven't had any good habits. Mostly abstaining from substance abuse has surely helped me, for one. I also live in a country that gets little sunlight so I'm not baking myself in the sun all the time. That must help too. But there are a lot of other people who do similar things and still age more poorly. It is true that I have good bones for aging well, with high cheekbones and a full face with good volume. But that's genetics once again...

Sure. I'm not saying I haven't had any good habits. Mostly abstaining from substance abuse has surely helped me, for one. I also live in a country that gets little sunlight so I'm not baking myself in the sun all the time. That must help too. But there are a lot of other people who do similar things and still age more poorly. It is true that I have good bones for aging well, with high cheekbones and a full face with good volume. But that's genetics once again...

The bone structure is genetic the habits you have is not genetic and which men are you talking about that have good habits that age poorly i need examples.

I'm not just gonna take your pov on a glance unless the guy had terrible bone structure he isn't gonna look old as he ages if he didn't eat shitty sugary processed foods

Double standards are insane and foids are just jealous that they know their younger counterparts have higher SMV than them