Why Are Most Doctors/Surgeons So Bluepilled

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
Seriously its as if the medicine university course is turning people into massive bluepilled cucks

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, subhuman incel, Lmao and 2 others
Because most people in general are cucks, it just reflects in the medical field like it does everywhere else

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, Cardiologyscribe, subhuman incel and 6 others
Like fras said, this is why you select your plastic surgeon not only based on their credentials, but their personality, world view etc., in other words, you talk to them and need to understand the kind of person who is permanently going to scar and cut up your face or body.

Sturgeons law applies to plastic surgery just as in any area of life.
10% produce exceptional results and 90% are just garbage who produce run of the mill ordinary or bad results.

If you value your looks you will spend years if necessary looking for that 10%, assuming you really want surgery.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Gaia262, Lmao and 5 others
Seriously its as if the medicine university course is turning people into massive bluepilled cucks
everyone acts bluepilled (pretends to be bluepilled)
It’s absolutely nothing even remotely specific to any medical field

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Doctor carreer path = the betabuxx life path (alot of the times).

That's as bluepilled of a lifestyle as it can get.
Meekkk

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Subhra26, subhuman incel, Gaia262 and 3 others
It’s because they spent their best years studycelling, and got blue pulled by friends and family that they just need to study hard and get good job for women. But this doesn’t explain why their left hemisphere is so broken in terms of looks and black pill. They understand the body better than normie but are somehow more oblivious to psl

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Gaia262, Lmao and 3 others
I looked some before /after upper eyelid blepharoplasty results in some local clinic in my country and they fucked up a lot of times, completely removing the fat and skin (instead of skin and doing maybe fillers for a fuller look) and they left patients looking like auschwitz tier eye hollows lol .

Plenty of after results of no name clinics are horrible tbh...

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Preoximerianas and PubertyMaxxer
They are "bluepilled" because they aren't PSL autists. On the other hand they probably just want an easy and stable operation so they don't get filed for a lawsuit.

I think people underestimate how complex an operation is.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Subhra26, subhuman incel, Chinlet Ascension and 1 other person
yeah I can´t relate to most students tbh
most relationships are very superficial

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
It's weird too because I feel like a blackpilled surgeons would make a lot more money. As they would try and give you the best function and aesthetic results because they would take into account things like harmony and what can elevate someone the most. So their patients would end up looking far better which would drive more customers. But I get the indoctrinating blue pilled cucked mentality runs too deep.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Because

1) they're mostly boomers and Gen X, and were raised in a time where standards weren't as severe as they are now (no online dating), and
2) they're too busy to spend 10+ hours online, looking at PSL-type content and obsessing over physical features.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Subhra26 and PubertyMaxxer