why are most evil people christian

V

valentine

Iron
all they do is spread hatred online. whenever i see comments that are just straight up evil its always a mf with a cross in their name. some retard was next to my school recently trying to get attention of people talking about how u need to convert to christianity now or youll go to hell and literally putting gay and trans people in the same category as rapists. being religious in 2024 is crazy either way but christians are the worst and all they do is spread hate.

• +1
Reactions: The Dark Phoenix
Muslims rape women and behead men that don't believe in Allah.

Those are cringy teens that haven't touched a Bible, don't go to church and don't pray, actual religious people are pretty chill

• +1
Reactions: valentine
If you think a couple of meany words is enough to call them "the most evil people" then I think you need to kill yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Clqs
Muslims overall also just have no respect for the countries they immigrate to, the world would 100000% be a better place if they didn’t exist. same thing with Indians but at least they don’t try to spread a rapist pedo religion

well duh religion is for degenerates overall. shouldve clarified this applies to them too

If you think a couple of meany words is enough to call them "the most evil people" then I think you need to kill yourself.
theres noone who spreads more hate online than christians

• Love it
Reactions: Kudagaisme
the one thing worse than religionfagging is anti-religionfagging
shut up nobody cares bruv