Why are most niggers so proud to come from shit hole neighborhoods?

D

Deleted member 20327

I hate all niggers, spics, curries and Jews.
I don't understand this. If you've ever listened to coon music, they constantly brag about growing up and living in dangerous, dirty and jobless shit holes as if it's a badge of honor. I can understand having no choice of where you grow up obviously due to parents, but then these niggers actively terrorize and destroy their neighborhoods. THEN they have the audacity to request and expect white people to fund their ghettos JFL.

If you've ever had the unfortunate experience of being around a belligerent nigger, take notice how they'll say something like "Yo, mayne, ya herrr ma nigga I from insert hood name, don't fuck witta nigga" as if that gives them 10+ xp for fighting. Niggers are dumb.

women dig the ethnics that are proud to flaunt

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20327
This faggot was being abused by curries few min ago and now he’s being abused by niggers. And then he wonders why he is an incel

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Growth Plate
Wishful thinking.
Ethnics = invisible to women
Says the guy who thinks Asian women mog. Yeah ok faggot I will definitely take into consideration the views of some SEAmaxxer

• JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity, traveler and Deleted member 20327
I have no idea. I live in Europe so niggers and whatever they get up to in America never crosses my mind.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369

Users who are viewing this thread

Back