Why are most noodles in the west are ugly/dark skin?

NEA asians have no reason to move to the west as they are living in a first world country with a good GDP compared to places like Philippines or India

• Woah
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 55314, Wallenberg and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
are you ready to lose your FUOTY privileges?
I have already taken the trophy's hymen therefore anyone after me will only be enjoying my sloppy seconds

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
south asian, black and brown (non-visibly mixed) MENA - the ones that look like south Asians.

Are Turkish girls counted as one of them?

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
I have already taken the trophy's hymen therefore anyone after me will only be enjoying my sloppy seconds
Once again first reply, I just broke this thread's hymen. Anyone else who posts after me is getting my sloppy seconds, my leftovers.

Just remember that the first reply is the most special reply and you'll never experience this thread the way I did and this thread will never feel the way it felt about me about you.

It's Over , you might as well just go post on IncelTears and talk about how much of a "man" you are for replying on a thread that I pump and dumped. Have fun with my scraps, cucks

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and ReadBooksEveryday
Typical chink equating darker skin with ugliness.

@andy9432
Colorism is real in Asia. Whether ur west asian. South asian. Central Asian. NEA, SEA. Doesnt matter. Light skin is preferable

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Deleted member 33711 and 1 other person
Colorism is real in Asia. Whether ur west asian. South asian. Central Asian. NEA, SEA. Doesnt matter. Light skin is preferable
I think even in Norway as well?

Also whats wrong with south east asians? A lot them are hot

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SubSigma and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
East asians countries are developed countries just like western ones, so they don’t have much of a need to move. South Koreans used to be lower class and did move to the west, so most of the lighter skinned asians parents were korean immigrants from when they were subhumans.

• +1
East asians countries are developed countries just like western ones, so they don’t have much of a need to move. South Koreans used to be lower class and did move to the west, so most of the lighter skinned asians parents were korean immigrants from when they were subhumans.
If I go to NEA I would have to be back for my works in northen Europe still.
Nea > sea

If I go to NEA I would have to be back for my works in northen Europe still.
Stay in Europe for the money, but NEAmaxx if you are fine with asians. Im not attracted to asians, so I have to EEmaxx

• +1
Stay in Europe for the money, but NEAmaxx if you are fine with asians. Im not attracted to asians, so I have to EEmaxx
I see

What do you think about Turkish girls?

I see

What do you think about Turkish girls?
I would just go for greek girls tbh. Greeks are just western turks basically

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Wallenberg
I like orders like Germany, Norway, Switzerland, Japan, South Korea.

I like cold weather, it’s 1 celsius outside and I am naked with windows opened.

I don’t like low inhibs culture.

I like NEA cuisine and temperament and their architecture and literature.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
I like orders like Germany, Norway, Switzerland, Japan, South Korea.

I like cold weather, it’s 1 celsius outside and I am naked with windows opened.

I don’t like low inhibs culture.

I like NEA cuisine and temperament and their architecture and literature.
You can get a wife from Laos and bring him to Germany

You can get a wife from Laos and bring him to Germany
I don’t like SEA noodle.

I moneymax in Germany with moderate working hours and try to go to Sk and Japan every year.

I don’t like SEA noodle.

I moneymax in Germany with moderate working hours and try to go to Sk and Japan every year.
do u speak korean or japanese

Speaking for China specifically

Most Chinese immigrants in the US are from South China or Taiwan/Singapore/Hong Kong

iirc it's bc of "brain drain", where usually only the smartest are able to immigrate
And these Southern places on average tend to have higher IQs I believe

Also the more south you go the more exposed to the Western world while it's more isolated for the North (though very very north like Heilongjiang they have some connections with Russians but it's negligible)

I can confirm this anecdotally too

And ofc we know more Southern = less likely to follow both asian and western beauty standards

• +1
Canadian girls seem to be more into Asian guys from my own Experiences.

@Xangsane @pneumocystosis @BrahminBoss @andy9432 @Iasacrko @HarrierDuBois @Krakowski @MoggerGaston @Krakowski @shabby890 @Eli @Jungcuck @Gonthar @mbolo @Filosephario @wsada @notcel

Nope, on online dating sites, you can find attractive Asian Canadian girls who select a white only preference. The Asian American girls who do so tend to be the uglier or average ones. Also, a study showed that the WMAF to AMWF ratio disparity is more imbalanced in canada