Why are most of you idiots when it comes to fashion

Gtfo with nike tech and muh timberlands this is real fashion nigga. YOU have 0 knowledge dont even talk to me bitch 😂😂 Everybody with jfl reacts kys btw muh appeal bro learn to do stuff for yourself and not only whores JFL at u mfs self worth
It’s ironic you say we have 0 knowledge when you are taking screenshots from TikTok, I can guarantee you don’t even dress like that yourself. “Muh do it for yourself!!!”, yeah carry on looking like a clown in public

It’s ironic you say we have 0 knowledge when you are taking screenshots from TikTok, I can guarantee you don’t even dress like that yourself. “Muh do it for yourself!!!”, yeah carry on looking like a clown in public
U reckon thrift shopping is worth it.

Not gonna waste too much of my surgery money on clothes.

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Just found these randomly on my phone you fag and second of all i do dress in this type of designer and all black so pipe down nigga😂

• JFL
No such thing as fashion when you have a subhuman face of frame

Just found these randomly on my phone you fag and second of all i do dress in this type of designer and all black so pipe down nigga😂
Keep coping you utter retard, I wouldn’t be surprised if people are laughing at you with that style combined with your subhuman face. Stop trying so hard to be different it doesn’t look good on losers like you

• JFL
Reactions: Hesse
Keep coping you utter retard, I wouldn’t be surprised if people are laughing at you with that style combined with your subhuman face. Stop trying so hard to be different it doesn’t look good on losers like you
Lol nobody laughs at me but cope harder with muh timberlands muh baggy jeans etc😂😂 mfs from org are truly retarded when it comes to this topic. Btw i mog you to hell you faggot rotting since 3 years here what a loser jfl

• JFL
Lol nobody laughs at me but cope harder with muh timberlands muh baggy jeans etc😂😂 mfs from org are truly retarded when it comes to this topic. Btw i mog you to hell you faggot rotting since 3 years here what a loser jfl
I don’t even wear those, but it’s certainly better than your faggot style that you get from TikTok and playboi carti :lul::lul::lul:. Humble yourself you abused dog.

Also how can you call me a loser when you have 1.2k posts already :lul:, I didn’t even have that many posts within two years of being on here. You don’t mog shit you delusional little retard.

Last edited:
I don’t even wear those, but it’s certainly better than your faggot style that you get from TikTok and playboi carti :lul::lul::lul:. Humble yourself you abused dog.

Also how can you call me a loser when you joined here 3 weeks ago and have 1.2k posts already :lul:, I didn’t even have that many posts within two years of being on here. You don’t mog shit you delusional little retard.
Nah it isnt but keep on coping 😂😂 joined one year ago and was very active in the beginning now maybe 1-3 a week for 10-30 minutes to see new good threads. Cope harder nigga lmaooo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back