Why are most people who to gym midgets?

D

Deleted member 20565

Platinum
Do they really think me (6'4, barely passing human height) will let them have this advantage? When will they learn?

KILL YOURSELF YOU COPING MIDGETS :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

let them bulkmaxx to become even more unattractive instead of waging for LL,

you should enjoy this if anything seeing people work so hard digging a tunnel in the wrong direction

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20565

let them bulkmaxx to become even more unattractive instead of waging for LL,

you should enjoy this if anything seeing people work so hard digging a tunnel in the wrong direction
its so sad man i just train casually and have the otter mode physique which will inevitably mog any kind of midget physique. i thought at first it was just lazy retards who were saying as an excuse that only midgets go to the gym but its actually true BAHAHAHAH :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, ifyouwannabemylover and Dystopian
Speaks a lot about your weak mind if you have to make fun of shorter people.

• +1
Reactions: ascension, Deleted member 6128 and CristianT
Speaks a lot about your weak mind if you have to make fun of shorter people.
i actually have nothing against them its them who have inferiority complex over few cm and try to overcompensate which i find hilarious

all the tall guys i know hit the gym. you incel lazy copers making me sick with your circle of lies man

• +1
Reactions: alriodai, Deleted member 6128 and CristianT
they aren't, short people just look like they lift way faster because their frame is more condensed, it takes years upon years for taller people to look like they even lift in minimal clothing.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
the reacts from replies tell you the average height of users on this forum:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: