why are my eyes sometimes hooded and sometimes not?

buflek

buflek

justin bieber or dead
i sometimes look in the mirror and cant see a single mm of upper eyelid exposure. then a day later at the same time i suddenly have a little exposure.

does anyone know why?

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
Palpebral ptosis

Morning puffiness, basically your face is swelled after you wake up.
My nose looks huge but it kinda shrinks when the day goes on. Heard that sleeping on 2 pillows and on your back
reduces swelling.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, GoMadAndSTFU, Mr.cope and 1 other person
i sometimes look in the mirror and cant see a single mm of upper eyelid exposure. then a day later at the same time i suddenly have a little exposure.

does anyone know why?
Same
When I wake up and look at the mirror I have hooded eyes
Then it goes back to prey eyes throughout the day.
Just be constantly tired theory.

• JFL
Reactions: Zoneator, Deleted member 2227, GoMadAndSTFU and 1 other person
The answer is bloat and puffiness. After a cheat day I look like a bulldog or whatever that dog who is wrinkly all over. The solution is to lower your eyebrows with botox every 2-3 months.

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU and Mr.cope
It’s just morning bloat

It’s just morning bloat
damn i think i need to bloatmax then. need to figure whats more important for me lower third or eyed. this are my eyes on a morning

Attachments

• 90CA2AFA-1350-4948-9D02-5B530B7420BC.jpeg
    90CA2AFA-1350-4948-9D02-5B530B7420BC.jpeg
    10.2 KB · Views: 52
damn i think i need to bloatmax then. need to figure whats more important for me lower third or eyed. this are my eyes on a morning
Tint eyebrows and slay

what color/shade?
Thick black facial hair is the most attractive undoubtedly, followed by brown hair. Basically try to get it as dark as possible without making it obvious you’re frauding. Maybe dye your hair if you’re not actively getting a haircut

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Thick black facial hair is the most attractive undoubtedly, followed by brown hair. Basically try to get it as dark as possible without making it obvious you’re frauding. Maybe dye your hair if you’re not actively getting a haircut
my hair sadly grow pretty quick and i got dirty blonde hair that turn darker each year anyways

my hair sadly grow pretty quick and i got dirty blonde hair that turn darker each year anyways
Tint eyebrows darker every 2 or so months then

• +1
Reactions: buflek
morning puffiness

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227