Why are my friends so much against me looksmaxing?

Adonis

Adonis

Where is my fucking mannequin pilled
They are like no you don't need that and similar, but I tell them that you need to look very good to get the girls you want and be confident with yourself.
Are they just jealous that I will put the standards higher for them?

• So Sad
Reactions: angelo
Fuck man stop it. Tell them you joked or something. Never ever tell your surgeries to other people. Never admit that you got surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: xanny, Schönling, Deleted member 16133 and 4 others
Don't ever tell normies about looksmaxxing. Your friends are the type of people to rope the same day they discover the blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: angelo, xanny, KING REIDYZ and 2 others
They are brainwashed with bluepill. They do not understand.

• +1
Reactions: Adonis and Deleted member 14693
What did you tell them lol?

Fuck man stop it. Tell them you joked or something. Never ever tell your surgeries to other people. Never admit that you got surgeries.
Idgaf tbh, I don't need to hide myself

• Hmm...
Reactions: justbentbro
What did you tell them lol?
Not that much tbh.
Just that I want to get some surgeries to look better and have more succes in the fucked up dating market

Idgaf tbh, I don't need to hide myself
You will regret then. Imagine you have a bastard friend that every times talks about your surgeries whenever you get a new girl.

If you dgaf atleast keep it only with your friend not your family. You can replace your friends but not your family.

• +1
Reactions: Adonis and justbentbro
Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

jfl:lul::lul: , what a retard! discussing about looksmaxxing with friends.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and Gaygymmaxx
your friends are normies who resent you for trying to be better then them. your ideas make them insecure.

a true friend will help you and congratulate you. they might comfort you and say you look good, but they wont stand in your way or be against you.

your friends are fake and probably NT.

it is a bad idea to ever tell people, especially NTs, that you plan on doing x y or z extreme step to self improve. there social indoctrination blocks them from seeing all perspectives and their reaction is often rooted in fear, anger or insecurity. this is a gut response, as they view themselves as better then you, and you doing these things upsets them, as it overturns the idea they have of being superior to you. trust me. I have done it many times.

a simple example: I started going to the gym when I was 16, and made insane progress. I worked really hard. I didnt realise at the time, but a lot of people I thought were friends started hating, making up lies to try and shit on me (pictures of scales showing heavy bodymass, they where actully holding dumbbells jfl) some started making up lies about how strong they were. etc. true friends joined me in the gym, or at least appreciated why I went and didnt get into a dickwaving/coping competition.

this has happened time and time again. whenever I take a step forward, the same handful of fake 'friends' (i keep them around because otherwise I would have only 3 or 4 people I could see outside of family) come forward with copes, negging, desperate mog attempts, etc

my advice is that you read my post multiple times and understand it comes from years of experience. your friends are not, and will never, be happy for you. they rejoice at your failure, because it makes them feel stronger. a true friend sees your success as there success.

• +1
Reactions: angelo, Schönling and Adonis
You will regret then. Imagine you have a bastard friend that every times talks about your surgeries whenever you get a new girl.

If you dgaf atleast keep it only with your friend not your family. You can replace your friends but not your family.
Yeah I will keep it away from my family

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Not that much tbh.
Just that I want to get some surgeries to look better and have more succes in the fucked up dating market
First strike: admitting you want to get surgeries
Second strike: calling the dating market fucked up (for men)

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn, Deleted member 16133, Deleted member 3679 and 1 other person
Never ever mention looksmaxxing to anyone outside of the community... even if you lift just tell them it's to be healthy or whatever. People love to deny the blackpill and reality for some reason... I seriously think non-blackpilled people are mentally ill.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn, Deleted member 16133 and Adonis
Crabs in a bucket.

Cut them loose. Kick their dicks into the kerb.

don't talk to normies about surgery or blackpill they will think you are retarded.

and remember no one wants you to ascend.

• +1
Reactions: Adonis