Why are my hands and feet so small?

Neptune

Neptune

190cm or ropemaxx (187)
I am 6'1 and have pretty long limbs but my hands and feet are small af. My shoe size is literally US 8. How can I apemaxx?

• So Sad
Reactions: User28823 and asdvek
Low T and DHT bro, u prob got narrow frame and small dick because of low t and dht too, so sad.

Low T and DHT bro, u prob got narrow frame and small dick because of low t and dht too, so sad.
I am 6.5x5 so not large or small, I am skinny as hell but I have wide clavicles don't think so.

• +1
Reactions: User28823
i ask myself the same question (regarding small hands & feet)

I am 6.5x5 so not large or small, I am skinny as hell but I have wide clavicles don't think so.
lol skinny as hell thats why ur clavicles look wide, anyone skinny looks like they have wide clavicles, ur bidelt is shit pro. and 5 inch girth is a sign of small dht, if u had high dht u would have 6 inch girth and big hands feet. over for u.

i ask myself the same question (regarding small hands & feet)
its about testosterone and dihydotestosterone, it's all just basic shit just do some research u learn why its like that

not enough gh production, nothing to do with test. It's why dudes who abuse gh get acromegaly, they're extremities get larger

not enough gh production, nothing to do with test. It's why dudes who abuse gh get acromegaly, they're extremities get larger
so you think op could have been taller as well?

but he grew to 6'1
its probably premature plate closure of the hands and feet

so you think op could have been taller as well?
eh its genetic, If he wants bigger feet and hands, he can take gh and induce slight acromegaly. I'm 6'5" my shoe size is 13 US and hands are 9 inches long.
The height factor is based on growth plates which close after a certain period of time. He can still grow his extremities given with gh abuse, height not so much.

eh its genetic, If he wants bigger feet and hands, he can take gh and induce slight acromegaly. I'm 6'5" my shoe size is 13 US and hands are 9 inches long.
The height factor is based on growth plates which close after a certain period of time. He can still grow his extremities given with gh abuse, height not so much.
I am way shorter but my hands and feet are very big i am 13 us also and 6'2, when i wanted to buy a ring for me and my ex gf i need special size for my fingers

Also op I just measured again apparently my right side is smaller than my left; like my feet, and hands. Maybe since I use my left for carrying and jumping more. My right side is more coordinated. There will be slight differences.

lol skinny as hell thats why ur clavicles look wide, anyone skinny looks like they have wide clavicles, ur bidelt is shit pro. and 5 inch girth is a sign of small dht, if u had high dht u would have 6 inch girth and big hands feet. over for u.
Well, I am still growing so hopefully I can get bigger.

I am way shorter but my hands and feet are very big i am 13 us also and 6'2, when i wanted to buy a ring for me and my ex gf i need special size for my fingers
you use gear, I don't bro. I told you, your lifts are strong than my farmer friend who has been lifting for a while. Your lifts have a slight edge but he has the same build as you and he's 100% natty

• Hmm...
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Yes thats high dht sign

Well, pp stops growing at 15-16
I am an extreme late bloomer and experienced about half an inch of growth length wise this past year, so I still think there is a chance I hit something like 7x5.5.

i wear 42,5 eu im 6 feet most guys i know who are like 5''8-9 wear 45-46

Yes thats high dht sign

Well, pp stops growing at 15-16
I remenber girls in high school measuring the hands of males bcs of the myth of "big hands big dick" lol it is actualky true tho

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
I remenber girls in high school measuring the hands of males bcs of the myth of "big hands big dick" lol it is actualky true tho
yes i always had big hands for my height and big pp. everything correlates to each other, without big hand u cant have big dick, genetics matter too tho exceptions happen

yes i always had big hands for my height and big pp. everything correlates to each other, without big hand u cant have big dick, genetics matter too tho exceptions happen
niger your total DHT production is not a good indicator because its concentration in your tissues is completely genetic, meaning you dont need to have high total DHT to have high scalp DHT (an example)
I have a fucking huge cock and shoulders but my hands and nose are tiny as hell and my feet are normal

• +1
Reactions: its_over and ConfusedBolivian
I am only 6 foot tall and have size 13 (eu47 shoe), and very large hands idk why