Why are normies against surgery so much?

asdvek

asdvek

Kraken
What's wrong with it? Why are they against it so much? This nigga has a serial killer that raped children as his pfp due to the fact that he looked good physically, but he says "muh you are promoting cosmetic surgery" Normies are so retarded

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lwlaiet060920, smallman, RAMU KAKA and 2 others
Because they're too poor and/or too pussy to go through it themselves

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and <6PSLcel
What's wrong with it? Why are they against it so much? This nigga has a serial killer that raped children as his pfp due to the fact that he looked good physically, but he says "muh you are promoting cosmetic surgery" Normies are so retarded
View attachment 2817004
They hate the idea of someone breaking the narrative of “everyone is perfect” and that “looks don’t matter” normies and women don’t like when people get surgery because you essentially “cheat your genetics”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, Spergi and sub5c3l
Lmao istg everytime I see a LL result reel on Instagram everyone rushes to comment "don't promote it" " you're very insecure" " height doesn't matter" like nigga? The behaviour of humans just like you prolly drove him to consider such a risky surgery like LL and you're making fun of him for improving his mental health and body image? Most of the time it's foids too like you wouldn't reject him if he was short JFL

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Adonis007, Lynxress and 1 other person
Lmao istg everytime I see a LL result reel on Instagram everyone rushes to comment "don't promote it" " you're very insecure" " height doesn't matter" like nigga? The behaviour of humans just like you prolly drove him to consider such a risky surgery like LL and you're making fun of him for improving his mental health and body image? Most of the time it's foids too like you wouldn't reject him if he was short JFL
Yeah they be like "haha this guy is short" and when he gets LL they are like "oh no why did he get leg lengthening this is so risky he was good before"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and FBl
Yeah they be like "haha this guy is short" and when he gets LL they are like "oh no why did he get leg lengthening this is so risky he was good before"
I hate foids so much

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel and sub5c3l
Im getting LL , OBO . BIMAX . rhino , genio and much more

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress
its cheating, i dont like cheating, ppl should only get surgery if they are stupidly ugly tbh, all i would git is some fat grafts or shit like that

its cheating, i dont like cheating, ppl should only get surgery if they are stupidly ugly tbh, all i would git is some fat grafts or shit like that
It might be cheating, but people will cheat. It's what life is. Cope with the fact that people are "cheating"

View attachment 2817004
because even normies are more blackpilled than the retards on this site who unironically promote surgery

because even normies are more blackpilled than the retards on this site who unironically promote surgery
they're not blackpilled at all

most people dont have surgery, only autistis do it and they end up looking worse. inb4 someone posts photoshopped pics from surgerons

most people dont have surgery, only autistis do it and they end up looking worse. inb4 someone posts photoshopped pics from surgerons
surgeries dont look bad unless its some autistic shit like canthoplasty which end up looking bad usually

Virtue signaling. They like to shout that fallacial idea that you should be happy with how you look, regardless of how ugly you are.

It might be cheating, but people will cheat. It's what life is. Cope with the fact that people are "cheating"
surgerys are almost always uncanny unless you are a famous actor who can afford to spend tens of thousands to get the highest quality.