Why are northern European foods with exception of the British so open to dating and sleeping with men of color compared to Americans?

yandex99

yandex99

Master
I had 3 white gfs as a ethnic in Holland and they all approached me.one German blonde told my mother German women were never racist.

Meanwhile I get stared at like an alien by women in America despite being really goodlooking(my sister said so randomly the other day and two black women approached me recently to say they liked me)and looking like a male version of Disney Pocahontas or a mestizo willy monfret.

Why is America such a racist country ?and yes I want white women because despite my merely phsyical attraction to traitor ethnic foids over white women,progressive white women are the only ones that like us while ethnic women only like BWC chads and BBC on occasion.

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss, SidharthTheSlayer and NoseProphecy
Fuvk you Chad

Do women actually like ethnics in Europe?

You're mestizo?

In America I get treated like vermin simply for being Choctaw ,only Arab hijabi women and Asian women smile at me.
I don’t know wtf is Choctaw. Anyways fuck u Chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheRagingBull and aesthetic beauty
tales from the mental asylum

I had 3 white gfs as a ethnic in Holland and they all approached me.one German blonde told my mother German women were never racist.

Meanwhile I get stared at like an alien by women in America despite being really goodlooking(my sister said so randomly the other day and two black women approached me recently to say they liked me)and looking like a male version of Disney Pocahontas or a mestizo willy monfret.

Why is America such a racist country ?and yes I want white women because despite my merely phsyical attraction to traitor ethnic foids over white women,progressive white women are the only ones that like us while ethnic women only like BWC chads and BBC on occasion.
In Holland? How tall are you.

You're mestizo?
I'm Choctaw creole and dutch but as I age and as is confirmed by multiple people,I now look fully Choctaw as I age.as I age I get browner but also handsomer.but the treatment from women is worse,btw my sis confirmed I was handsomer than as a med,and the first black girl that approached me asked how someone could be so goodlooking.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and aesthetic beauty
german women are racist especially eastern ones

Opposite Day

Users who are viewing this thread

Back