why are oats a bad food?

theyre not

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 68396, Zeta and 1 other person
When prisoners get fed oats in jail, it's because the jailers want them to be nourished and healthy.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 67558, socialcel and likenesss
They are because they contain unholy amounts of phytic acid which basically binds to other nutrients of food so they arent absorbed+ it irritates the gut and causes problems like acne, leaky gut or even autoimmune disorders etc.
They should not be avioded cause they are anti cancer and anti oxidative but should be kept to a minimum

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Kama
They are because they contain unholy amounts of phytic acid which basically binds to other nutrients of food so they arent absorbed+ it irritates the gut and causes problems like acne, leaky gut or even autoimmune disorders etc.
They should not be avioded cause they are anti cancer and anti oxidative but should be kept to a minimum
lol couldn't care less, i dont even eat oats or have oats in house.

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot, socialcel and likenesss
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Zeta, rand anon, Clqs and 2 others
you can ferment them to remove antinutrients but it takes a lot of time

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Fishy
human randomized control trials say they're not

• +1
Reactions: Fishy
Cause its just sugar, antinutrients, pesticides.

They aren't bad instead just useless because they don't fit any good diet model well. If you do a low carb diet then the little carbs you eat, you are probably best of getting from fruit. Oppositely if you are doing a high carb diet for athletic performance or bodybuilding. You are better of going with rice as it digests more easily, lentils and beans because they are full of beneficial phytochemicals or potatoes because they are filling and potassium rich. Oats are harder to digest then rice in most people and less nutrient dense then lentils so pretty much useless.
That seems like a retarded response. Please elaborate on each point I would like to fully hear out your perspective

Sv3rige eats oats. Luna had to warn him on stream as he said its to clear his gut from long gone rotting flesh staying.

Sv3rige eats oats. Luna had to warn him on stream as he said its to clear his gut from long gone rotting flesh staying.
prove it or i wont even listen lol

They aren't bad instead just useless because they don't fit any good diet model well. If you do a low carb diet then the little carbs you eat, you are probably best of getting from fruit. Oppositely if you are doing a high carb diet for athletic performance or bodybuilding. You are better of going with rice as it digests more easily, lentils and beans because they are full of beneficial phytochemicals or potatoes because they are filling and potassium rich. Oats are harder to digest then rice in most people and less nutrient dense then lentils so pretty much useless.

That seems like a retarded response. Please elaborate on each point I would like to fully hear out your perspective
are you like banned from google or something? just search up oats antinutrients, pesticides and find out that carbohydrates just turn into sugar in the body lol

prove it or i wont even listen lol
Not searching for a few seconds from a multiple-hour stream that's one of many about 4 years ago. You're in your teens, you've got time to waste looking son. Showing me your retard logic already..

Not searching for a few seconds from a stream about 4 years ago. Your in your teens, you've git time to waste looking son.
i wont bhai, but nice lie

you can ferment them to remove antinutrients but it takes a lot of time
Aren't overnight oats fermented for the most part

are you like banned from google or something? just search up oats antinutrients, pesticides and find out that carbohydrates just turn into sugar in the body lol
Not all oats contain harmful amounts of pesticides. It depends on brand quality. Why is starch turning to sugar a bad thing? Are you banned from getting jacked so don't want to accidentally fill your muscles with glycogen? I have looked up the said "antinutrients" and it seems like a non issue witch is why I would like you to educate me on how exactly do they effect nutrient absorption and what issues can that cause?

they are good but most test positive for glyphosate, if you're able to secure high quality oats (or if your country has strict regulations for it) go for it, but basically all of the US is fucked in terms of food quality.

Aren't overnight oats fermented for the most part
yeah but if you want to reduce the antinutrient content as much as possible you have to ferment them with a live culture for 4-5 days

Not all oats contain harmful amounts of pesticides. It depends on brand quality. Why is starch turning to sugar a bad thing? Are you banned from getting jacked so don't want to accidentally fill your muscles with glycogen? I have looked up the said "antinutrients" and it seems like a non issue witch is why I would like you to educate me on how exactly do they effect nutrient absorption and what issues can that cause?
Ok sugar is bad in the sense that it ages you, because: It spikes insulin, insulin tells your body to grow and that means only one thing aging.

Inform yourself not through just google searches but also with lectures and videos from aajonus vonderplanitz and sv3rige/goatis.

I wished everyone would be trying this "diet"

they are good but most test positive for glyphosate, if you're able to secure high quality oats (or if your country has strict regulations for it) go for it, but basically all of the US is fucked in terms of food quality.
we buy this
but in a 15kg format. how can i tell if it is good quality or not lol.

Ok sugar is bad in the sense that it ages you, because: It spikes insulin, insulin tells your body to grow and that means only one thing aging.
That part about insulin is not so black and with as you think. High carb diets have time after time been shown to be healthy as long as caloric balance is maintained. Instead of picking out a single mechanism that suits your emotional world view maybe look at the greater picture because the body isn't so simple. I could make the same argument for being a vegan. Protein triggers mtor and that ages you and what now? We resolved nothing with this dumbass approach to the argument
Inform yourself not through just google searches but also with lectures and videos from aajonus vonderplanitz and sv3rige/goatis.
I am well informed and used to think similarly to you.
I wished everyone would be trying this "diet"
tried something like carnivore and ldl was too high for my liking

That part about insulin is not so black and with as you think. High carb diets have time after time been shown to be healthy as long as caloric balance is maintained. Instead of picking out a single mechanism that suits your emotional world view maybe look at the greater picture because the body isn't so simple. I could make the same argument for being a vegan. Protein triggers mtor and that ages you and what now? We resolved nothing with this dumbass approach to the argument

I am well informed and used to think similarly to you.

tried something like carnivore and ldl was too high for my liking
Yeah ldl was "too high" for the goverment restrictions and you were a slave, you didnt even had any symptoms at all which is natutally like that because ldl isnt bad smh

Yeah ldl was "too high" for the goverment restrictions and you were a slave, you didnt even had any symptoms at all which is natutally like that because ldl isnt bad smh
I wish it was a government restriction but unfortunately I just don't want cardiovascular disease. Of course I had no symptoms because the symptom is increased progression of arterial plaque and that takes time to manifest. If I stayed like that I would most likely see the symptoms on my cac score and shit. I would love if you can show me why ldl isnt bad as that would mean I can eat lamb and blast test all day witch is my dream

i've always wondered what the fuck even are oats like what do they come from