why are old boomers so interested in talking with people 1/2 their age?

banjojones

banjojones

Platinum
its so fucking creepy/weird. I am 24 and these old fucks always want to talk to me and get mad when I tell them to fuck off. (I have to be mean with them sometimes they will not shut up and let you go about your day). I know IT will say I am anti social. But if it was foids my age or some cool bros wanting to talk to me BELIEVE ME I would be like a little social butterfly going flower to flower. Geriatric boomers offer NOTHING of value that I want! I don't want to hear their life story or how much a potato cost in 1978 etc. (boomers can't tell a story for shit! they RAMBLE ON AND ON!)

I mean for real why do boomers act like this? Are some of them closeted homosexuals cruising? (my area is fag mecca!) I am 24 and its as if I would walk up to middle schoolers at the grocery store/public places and try to talk with them. RIGHTFULLY I would be called a creep for trying to socialize with people 1/2 my age! Yet how come its not considered being a creep for a 50+ man to want to socialize with a 25 year old guy 1/2 his age?

-anyone experience this? why don't boomers just find other old fucks to socialize with at the nursing home and leave us whipper snappers alone?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Clark69, FailedNormieManlet and 5 others
Are you an incel? looking approachable?

Mirin avi very good scene from a good movie

Ugh. It's called smoothing you over. His intention is either:

a) fucking you
b) fucking your gf
c) fucking you and your gf
d) fucking your mother
e) your sister
f) fucking your mother and sister thus mom/daughter sandwich
g) a family size sub (fucking you, your sister, and mother together)
h) serial killer
i) pathetic lonely old man who longs for his loss

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Marsiere214 and OldRooster
Not funny

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Jfl

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and BigJimsWornOutTires
its so fucking creepy/weird. I am 24 and these old fucks always want to talk to me and get mad when I tell them to fuck off. (I have to be mean with them sometimes they will not shut up and let you go about your day). I know IT will say I am anti social. But if it was foids my age or some cool bros wanting to talk to me BELIEVE ME I would be like a little social butterfly going flower to flower. Geriatric boomers offer NOTHING of value that I want! I don't want to hear their life story or how much a potato cost in 1978 etc. (boomers can't tell a story for shit! they RAMBLE ON AND ON!)

I mean for real why do boomers act like this? Are some of them closeted homosexuals cruising? (my area is fag mecca!) I am 24 and its as if I would walk up to middle schoolers at the grocery store/public places and try to talk with them. RIGHTFULLY I would be called a creep for trying to socialize with people 1/2 my age! Yet how come its not considered being a creep for a 50+ man to want to socialize with a 25 year old guy 1/2 his age?

-anyone experience this? why don't boomers just find other old fucks to socialize with at the nursing home and leave us whipper snappers alone?
Because they are about half the IQ level they were back when they were younger.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Prettyboy

Pedos me

• Woah

I've had long talks with people.

for example, I'm familiar with the prison system little 19 - 20 year olds think it's cool to fuck these girls under 17 years old. guess what? that's statutory rape? that's at least 2 years in prison or a lengthy probation term.

Yes, I'll act like these old men but I do it in good faith to educate someone...

Or kids think it's cool to get into fights? it's not cool because you get the wrong prosecutor in America... they can take anything like because you're in a Karate class that your fighting skills are dangerous and what they do in America is upgrade assaults / aggravated assaults to attempt at murder

but I do not pour my life story out...

I am unsure what these 50 year old men are trying to tell you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725

a) fucking you
b) fucking your gf
d) fucking your mother
e) your sister
h) serial killer
Not surprised if its some old fruit looking for a one night stand after all my area is fag central!

• +1
I've had long talks with people.

for example, I'm familiar with the prison system little 19 - 20 year olds think it's cool to fuck these girls under 17 years old. guess what? that's statutory rape? that's at least 2 years in prison or a lengthy probation term.

Yes, I'll act like these old men but I do it in good faith to educate someone...

Or kids think it's cool to get into fights? it's not cool because you get the wrong prosecutor in America... they can take anything like because you're in a Karate class that your fighting skills are dangerous and what they do in America is upgrade assaults / aggravated assaults to attempt at murder

but I do not pour my life story out...

I am unsure what these 50 year old men are trying to tell you
Hey you cruising on here old bear? I see what yer tryin to do):rolleyes:

Last edited:

a) fucking you
b) fucking your gf
d) fucking your mother
e) your sister
h) serial killer
most likely i). And don't act as if it's not you in the future:ROFLMAO:...

• JFL

a) fucking you
b) fucking your gf
d) fucking your mother
e) your sister
h) serial killer
No 1 being 50% probable. Best way for OP to determine is next it happens OP mentions that he is gay, then see how the guy reacts.

• +1
iq doesn't decrease. my professors are smart asf
You lose your NT-ness when you're older since you're not in a fixed social environment ie. school, college, etc.

No 1 being 50% probable. Best way for OP to determine is next it happens OP mentions that he is gay, then see how the guy reacts.
Exactly. Best way to tell is by doing a Gay Ray. A Gay Ray is performed by deliberately dropping something in front of him then bending over and rubbing yourself against him. If he doesn't say anything, he's gayer than Ray. If he gets involved by grabbing your hips, he's gayer than Ray. But if he starts punching you in your head, violently, he's straight.

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
Hey, I'm 39, I would love to make some new young friends like aged 18-19; I still feel 18, since I'm not married, I don't have kids, I didn't go through all the developmental milestones, I didn't properly mature psychologically; it will happen to you too, so unless you get married, have kids, get a job, responsibilities, etc. - all the stuff mature people, you will still feel like a teen inside.

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus
Seems like the poster is upset, that hes social life isnt were he wants it to be, and is taking out hes anger and frustration out on these random older guys. Ive had guys in their 50s and 60s chat me up on my way to the gym, or at the store. Its called being social. In the posters mind, he thinks to himself, why won't the young cool guys around my age chat me up, and invite me to parties or their social circle, why is it always these older guys.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Clark69 and Lygodactylus
I've no idea what you're talking about. I'm 31 and I avoid zoomers like the plague. Why would I want to talk to someone with no life experience and who is socially awkward thanks to growing up with social media? Jlol.
The only zoomers I talk to are girls - to fuck them.

i tell rupert this everyday

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
I've no idea what you're talking about. I'm 31 and I avoid zoomers like the plague. Why would I want to talk to someone with no life experience and who is socially awkward thanks to growing up with social media? Jlol.
The only zoomers I talk to are girls - to fuck them.
Yeah I am 24. 30 year olds are cool for some life experience but obviously I want to meet young women so I want to surround myself with younger people like me. (you ain't gonna meet 18-25 women in an old folks home) But some 65+ closet homo geriatric 2x my age has nothing to offer me that I want yet they are eager to pester me. Its as if I would pester 12 year olds I would rightfully be called a creep but if a 65+ guy pesters people 1/2 its age its called "muh experience"

Mirin avi
incel avi so he gets 0 HALO and respect

i will soon change my anime avi to a chad to gain respect on incel forum:feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: Clark69