And young people beautiful?

IMG 5511

Why is barret ugly water

And sean mogs him?
705887062a5123beffd1a63ef20a236a

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Melly, Imretarded?, mog_or_be_mogged and 1 other person
Wdym it’s not hard to understand just said being old is ugly why lenbeauty is being young
Age like fine wine

Being damaged cellular level isn’t attractive
Only if you eat goyslop and don’t sleep right
Gotta regenerate faster than you damage

Attachments

• IMG_1479.png
    IMG_1479.png
    986.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
You’re not :p
Thoughts on Nicki Minaj maxilla, all I know is if he went to school her and he tried making sexual advances he would be accused harassment because worse projection and development u agree Barrett I mean
IMG 1479

• +1
Reactions: Mister Fuwy
Thoughts on Nicki Minaj maxilla, all I know is if he went to school her and he tried making sexual advances he would be accused harassment because worse projection and development u agree Barrett I mean View attachment 2908681
Nice teeth and projection, I agree she has a better chin people will believe her

Nice teeth and projection, I agree she has a better chin people will believe her
Well better maxilla right and her chin is less prominent than Barrett’s because of maxillary growth right her dose downward growth though

Attachments

• IMG_1361.png
    IMG_1361.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1478.png
    IMG_1478.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Well better maxilla right and her chin is less prominent than Barrett’s because of maxillary growth right her dose downward growth though
She’s not my type I don’t like her I only like light skin black women or glowy black women

She’s not my type I don’t like her I only like light skin black women or glowy black women
Wdym she’s way different from typical black women though due to diverse heritage Indian dna more caucasoid looks more Gracial looking fogger insane development

Attachments

• IMG_1332.png
    IMG_1332.png
    4.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1302.png
    IMG_1302.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mister Fuwy
Wdym she’s way different from typical black women though due to diverse heritage Indian dna more caucasoid looks more Gracial looking fogger insane development
lol why that react just laughing my ass off of you think the average black women looks like Nicki Minaj

Attachments

• IMG_0937.png
    IMG_0937.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 0