Why are older women obsessed with height but not younger ones?

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
Ever since I've entered adult world of work and shit, every ~30+ y/o woman just says "you're so tall teehee" and stands like 2 inches away from me so she can crane her neck as much as possible to make eye contact when they talk to me. They also mention "my husband is 6'5" and shit like that too. Why are older woman so insanely obsessed over height but younger ones aren't? What changes for girls when they become older to go from liking 5'9" proportional Chads to lanky long-faced tallfags?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, n0rthface, noodlelover and 13 others
Get a new hobby larping fag

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, 5'8manlet, TITUS and 31 others
Height is a dimorphic trait. Girls when they are very young are into soft boyish looks and as women mature they prefer more dimorphic features. Same reason why teens like clean shaven and older women prefer stubble.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Yerico7, datboijj and 4 others
Ever since I've entered adult world of work and shit, every ~30+ y/o woman just says "you're so tall teehee" and stands like 2 inches away from me so she can crane her neck as much as possible to make eye contact when they talk to me. They also mention "my husband is 6'5" and shit like that too. Why are older woman so insanely obsessed over height but younger ones aren't? What changes for girls when they become older to go from liking 5'9" proportional Chads to lanky long-faced tallfags?
Even older women don't give a shit about my height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, datboijj, Deleted member and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 15099
I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Jfl Mods "absolving" themselves of association with this place :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Anomaly
Because thats most important genetic trait as men ageing, the face ages faster than the body getting shorter

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Because girls are scared of someone tall dimorphic they prefer to be with a pretty boy of 1.70 while those who are over 20 years old are no longer scared of dimorphic features and height (ideal 5'9-5'11) are of age of mating and look for the most attractive men in terms of face, height and body.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Nobody gives a shit about lanklet height either if the face is not gl
How tall are you? psl?

I am 6'4 and while teacher was asking my height a girl that I have a crush on praised my height by saying "god's gift" in front of whole class. :feelshah::feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, datboijj, .👽. and 2 others
they're husbands aren't 6'5

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, datboijj, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
How tall are you? psl?

I am 6'4 and while teacher was asking my height a girl that I have a crush on praised my height by saying "god's gift" in front of whole class. :feelshah::feelshah:
Tales from the basement

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, .👽. and Deleted member 15099
height cannot save bad face, face can save bad height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Toth's thot, Deleted member 15302 and 2 others
My face is ugly af and all the roastie foids obsess over my height and talk about how tall their husbands and sons are.

My face is ugly af and all the roastie foids obsess over my height and talk about how tall their husbands and sons are.
Interesting I work with mostly 40-50 year old women, they never mentioned my height. But then again I am not in USA, but EE height is not that worshipped here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., Anomaly, DivineBeing and 1 other person
generally women like height. mature women are just more vocal about it. at least to you.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 16380 and 2 others
I'm not larping. February 15th. Mark the date. It will be the day I show proof of my height and the day you rope from realizing that being tall isn't enough to save an ugly face.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 5786, GandyIsNormie and 1 other person
I'm not larping. February 15th. Mark the date. It will be the day I show proof of my height and the day you rope from realizing that being tall isn't enough to save an ugly face.
Then ascend retard. If you can make it to normie terroritory and gymaxx you will be ok.

Also I have never seen you on any thread other than height related ones :lul:

You are probably a larping manlet because I dont believe a people can willingly defend being shorter is better. (like 5'9)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member
Hit on them. Maybe one of them likes you.

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
Where did this belief come from that younger women arent obsessed with height?

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and hebbewem
Also I have never seen you on any thread other than height related ones :lul:

You are probably a larping manlet because I dont believe a people can willingly defend being shorter is better. (like 5'9)
It's because this forum has gone to shit and every thread is either height or race. I used to spread my immense looksmaxxing knowledge, but no one needs it anymore since everyone is a htn+ mentalcel here who thinks them not being 6'4"+ is their issue, and not the fact that they're soft-voiced pussies who have never stepped foot in the gym or talked to a woman.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, gamma, .👽. and 1 other person
Where did this belief come from that younger women arent obsessed with height?
Personal + anecdotal experience. Younger women don't give a single fuck about height. Only roasties like the tall "chads" mentioned here like Lundgren, Momoa, etc. Younger girls like 5'9" proportioned men like Somerhalder and Delon.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
It's because this forum has gone to shit and every thread is either height or race. I used to spread my immense looksmaxxing knowledge, but no one needs it anymore since everyone is a htn+ mentalcel here who thinks them not being 6'4"+ is their issue, and not the fact that they're soft-voiced pussies who have never stepped foot in the gym or talked to a woman.
Dont lie. You only go to height threads.

Because older women settle for less attractive (taller, disproportionate) men. As simple as that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Cidre enjoyer, gamma and 3 others
generally women like height. mature women are just more vocal about it. at least to you.
I agree with this. I used to work at a bingo hall and the older women would always be so much more vocal telling me how tall and handsome I was. I think older woman being more forward could possibly have a factor.

Did you just admit that your theory is false?

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Personal + anecdotal experience. Younger women don't give a single fuck about height. Only roasties like the tall "chads" mentioned here like Lundgren, Momoa, etc. Younger girls like 5'9" proportioned men like Somerhalder and Delon.
Another cope :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
My 5’7 brother is slaying girls, on his 3rd gf in under a year now. But I feel for his future, because I know older women care much more about height than JB girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Did you just admit that your theory is false?
No. Been saying tall guys are ideal for 25+ betabuxx since I joined this site.

• Woah
Reactions: Anomaly
they're husbands aren't 6'5
Even the bluepilled soy beta husbands are LARPing about their height. Let that sink in.

@Amnesia

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
Another cope :ROFLMAO:
He is right man, being 6'5 never helped me to attract women. In fact, the guys who have girls are always some gymmaxed 5'9-5'10 htns+. I have never seen a guy who is my height and not incel

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, GandyIsNormie and Deleted member 7725
why don't you use your advantage to fuck milfs

He is right man, being 6'5 never helped me to attract women. In fact, the guys who have girls are always some gymmaxed 5'9-5'10 htns+. I have never seen a guy who is my height and not incel
Have you tried?

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
My mother is 57, she says Delon is the most beautiful man who has ever existed. She said the same 15 years ago when I was at school...

So not sure if your analysis is correct: beautiful is beautiful at any age.

It is just that women ~30 give more leeway to men in terms of LOOKS. But not everything else. Everything else is brutal.
AND penis size is more important for them. As we "all" know, larger height = larger dick (foids' logic). :ROFLMAO:

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, gamma, StrangerDanger and 3 others
This is his future, of betabux

meanwhile his wife is cheating on him with 5'8 good faced guy

I can't watch such videos. I seriously feel pain for this guy. 😢

Why, WHY ARE MODERN MEN SO PATHETIC?

Why didn't he at least break her nose? :unsure: Sure, he would go to jail for a month, but that would be such a sweet memory. After coming out, he could go SEAmaxx as a winner :chad: not a loser :incel:

PS. I know it is staged... I am just thinking "what if".. 😢

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
The same but I'm "shorter", I'm 6'2.5 and a girl has never praised me for my height and told me that I'm attractive because of it, every day every time I go out I see men from 1.70-1.80 with couple and these usually have a good face

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 16380, Deleted member 15099 and 1 other person
The same but I'm "shorter", I'm 6'2.5 and a girl has never praised me for my height and told me that I'm attractive because of it, every day every time I go out I see men from 1.70-1.80 with couple and these usually have a good face
Well, I am not bragging, but where I live, I am on a shorter side (I am 177cm).

I often get IOIs from way taller women (once even from a woman 190cm+). Unfortunately, they are not very good looking. BUT it seems like my height is not the problem, even though many males around actually height-mog me... :unsure:

On the other hand, I saw tall people slay, even though this was the ONLY thing going for them. I have a friend like that too. But he is also kinda well off (own BMW/whatever and apartment in the city center). So, it is kinda hard to judge if height mogs face. :unsure:

I am only sure of one thing: MONEY MOGS BOTH HEIGHT AND FACE. :ROFLMAO:

• Woah
Reactions: GandyIsNormie

I often get IOIs from way taller women (once even from a woman 190cm+). Unfortunately, they are not very good looking. BUT it seems like my height is not the problem, even though many males around actually height-mog me... :unsure:

On the other hand, I saw tall people slay, even though this was the ONLY thing going for them. I have a friend like that too. But he is also kinda well off (own BMW/whatever and apartment in the city center). So, it is kinda hard to judge if height mogs face. :unsure:

You have a very good height be grateful to life, @OldVirgin has to deal with his height every day :feelsrope:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 16380 and Deleted member 5786
Fuck the milf like a tall bull

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 17291

Consider yourself lucky, if you were 6'5-6'6 like me you would have scrawny shoulders and/or wide hips. It's what most abnormally tall guys have to deal with

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 7725
Consider yourself lucky, if you were 6'5-6'6 like me you would have scrawny shoulders and/or wide hips. It's what most abnormally tall guys have to deal with
Nah, 6'5 is objectively better than 5'10.

Body shape is a different beast. There are many guys 5'10 who are sticks.

As for me, I was born with V-shape. I do not need to even lift, I shoulder-width-mog everyone around me...

I have 120cm shoulder circumference and 74cm waist. It is probably 99.9 percentile.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 7725 and Deleted member 5786

Maybe a chemical change in their brains or something? You definitely see them after college age going a lot more for the tall masculine looking guy over a shorter pretty boy type look.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 7725 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS