Why are older women obsessed with height but not younger ones?

once they get pumped and dumped by chadlet they cope by saying their new fling "mogs" the previous one so they don't feel so dead inside :owo:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and Lawton88
It’s common knowledge that tall height (not freakishly tall) is an attractive trait.
It's not common knowledge. It's broscience dogma. It's a myth.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Worst take I’ve seen yet. If you were to ask any girl about her preference in height she will say at least 5’10+. The real “bro science” is you denying an objective fact
It's not an objective fact you delusional zoomer. Show me 1 piece of actual evidence. I'll show you some on the contrary:

Heightover

Also you say anything past 5’9-5’10 is a failo but that’s 5’9-6’0 so likely women prefer 6’0 and were virtue signaling by not pressing 6’1-6’4.
Why would they virtue signal in an anonymous poll? You're making massive assumptions. Also you haven't shown any proof which I asked you to do.

I believe it's because they cannot get men like stallone anymore. They cope with the next best thing and that is 6'7 deformed lanklets.
Only prime women can get ideal proportion males like this

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Ugly women and old women will settle for Tall normies, and feel special because at least he's tall. Higher SMV women demand high overall SMV from a guy, and won't over focus on his height to make them feel special.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Why would a woman want someone who is short? While being tall evolutionary has signified strength and intelligence.
No it doesn't. Evolutionary traits are massive cope. Women want indicators of youth (hair, skin, etc) and high prenatal T (jaw, browridge, etc). Height is complete cope. Spoken like a true 14 year old zoomer with 0 life experience whatsoever.

they both like it u stupid fuck. another L thread