Why are one of my cheekbones higher set and more prominent?

ltsOver

ltsOver

Zurzolomaxxing
Why?

• +1
Reactions: Aero, delonisliterallyme, cavy and 1 other person
dont know mate.
prolly the way u sleep? or chew dk

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
born failio probably

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks, Zeta and cavy
I have the same problem, could be genetics. Ortho issues. The way you sleep.

• +1
Reactions: ambi and maxxmclooks
@greycel explain pleas

• So Sad
Reactions: greycel
I have the same problem, could be genetics. Ortho issues. The way you sleep.
Can’t be genetics my parent’s are symmetrical

I have midline deviation tho

Can’t be genetics my parent’s are symmetrical

I have midline deviation tho
Yes it can be genetics. You got born with it.
Do you had any accidents when you were younger ?
My father is giga symmetrical and i have it too. My mom looks normal too.

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks and ltsOver
Yes it can be genetics. You got born with it.
Do you had any accidents when you were younger ?
No, its a clean sheet bro. Not genetics, no accident’s, just some asymmetry for no reason

No, its a clean sheet bro. Not genetics, no accident’s, just some asymmetry for no reason
Are you smoking, taking any drugs. Are you on hgh or roids ?

No just asking, because maybe it can be that its going away when you end puberty. I mean you are still developing. Iam 16 and still in puberty too.

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks and ltsOver
No just asking, because maybe it can be that its going away when you end puberty. I mean you are still developing. Iam 16 and still in puberty too.
If thats the case i hope so

body dysmorphia/ur tweaking, ask someone else if they see it, if they dont ur trippin

• Hmm...
Reactions: ltsOver
slight midline deviation in teeth
Okay that makes sense, maybe your maxilla is asymmetrical. But i dont rly know. Palate expanders can fix your cheekbone asymmetry and give you more symmetrical cheekbones. Or if its rly that bad, you can also just get filler or implants to fix your asymmetrys. But bro, 100% nobody is seeing it. I went mentally ill to because of my facial symmetry. Nobody analysis your fucking face while they look at you. Dont worry, no normie on this earth is blackpilled like we are.
body dysmorphia/ur tweaking, ask someone else if they see it, if they dont ur trippin
This, fr bro nobody notices it. Like they are going to maybe but its not of a big deal.
I went mentally ill because of my facial asymmetry.

• Woah
Okay that makes sense, maybe your maxilla is asymmetrical. But i dont rly know. Palate expanders can fix your cheekbone asymmetry and give you more symmetrical cheekbones. Or if its rly that bad, you can also just get filler or implants to fix your asymmetrys. But bro, 100% nobody is seeing it. I went mentally ill to because of my facial symmetry. Nobody analysis your fucking face while they look at you. Dont worry, no normie on this earth is blackpilled like we are.

This, fr bro nobody notices it. Like they are going to maybe but its not of a big deal.

You lost your mind over it lol.

I wanna try zygo pushing my left cheekbone, i hate this asymmetry it looks unaesthetic as fuck, my right cheekbone is high set and left one is low high set..

I’ll zygo push it upwards for a month and I’ll let u know if it works, heard it takes time like gotta put lotta pressure and push it for like 30 mins, anything for symetry bro

I wanna try zygo pushing my left cheekbone, i hate this asymmetry it looks unaesthetic as fuck, my right cheekbone is high set and left one is low high set..

I’ll zygo push it upwards for a month and I’ll let u know if it works, heard it takes time like gotta put lotta pressure and push it for like 30 mins, anything for symetry bro
I understand you 100% and i can tell you that you are just a mentally ill little looksmaxxer, and iam the prime example. Thats it.
It cant be that bad looking.
You lost your mind over it lol.
You lost your mind too.

• Hmm...
I understand you 100% and i can tell you that you are just a mentally ill little looksmaxxer, and iam the prime example. Thats it.
It cant be that bad looking.

You lost your mind too.
But imagine having perfect symmetry like chico man?

People notice it too I asked my friends they say its slightly more prominent

I know. But we cant have everything bro. But you still can improve your facial symmetry. Wait i did a guide let me link it.
If you ask someone and say "bro, look at my cheekbones, they're really asymmetrical. Look CLOSELY at my cheekbones." Then of course they'll notice. But NO ONE will notice in normal everyday life. No one, really no one.

• +1

and one was in botb, these are the only 2 guides on facial symmetry here

• +1
I know. But we cant have everything bro. But you still can improve your facial symmetry. Wait i did a guide let me link it.

If you ask someone and say "bro, look at my cheekbones, they're really asymmetrical. Look CLOSELY at my cheekbones." Then of course they'll notice. But NO ONE will notice in normal everyday life. No one, really no one.
Thats right tbh. Only when I made them fuckin zoom in they saw its asymmetrical

and one was in botb, these are the only 2 guides on facial symmetry here
Gonna read it all, thanks for your help brother

Thats right tbh. Only when I made them fuckin zoom in they saw its asymmetrical

Gonna read it all, thanks for your help brother
Np bhai, hope you ascend

• Love it
so many low iq responses in this thread jesus christ, one of your cheekbones being more prominent is almost always caused due to a lateral deviation of your maxilla, you said you have midline deviation this can easily contribute to it.

check your posture as well its possible you have some degree of lateral pelvic shift. fix ur bite thats the most important thing, check ur palette too and see if one side of it is wider than the other

• +1
so many low iq responses in this thread jesus christ, one of your cheekbones being more prominent is almost always caused due to a lateral deviation of your maxilla, you said you have midline deviation this can easily contribute to it.

check your posture as well its possible you have some degree of lateral pelvic shift. fix ur bite thats the most important thing, check ur palette too and see if one side of it is wider than the other
I dont know if you mean me. But thats what i wanted to say. Most of the time, asymmetrys exist because of ortho issues.

• Love it
Reactions: dragomaxxer
Tbh for me I think it was Tmj, I had tmj on my left massater and it was a lot bigger than my right and I think it pulled my left check bone down

I 100% know why u have this assymerty as it was the same thing with me. My right side masseter was much bigger and this means ot pulls down the cheekbone and making it less prominent. It thought it was genetics but as soon as I got my masseter a to both atrophy, my right cheek bone came super defined and more high set

u probably have more fat stored on one side than the other which makes that side more prominent

• +1
u probably have more fat stored on one side than the other which makes that side more prominent
thats true, why do i have this fat asymetry?

exatcly, prolly the biggest self sabo u can do, i went almost literally insane about my eye area ”asymmetry”, while literally no1 else noticed it, not even mfs here

body dysmorphia is 100% real and its more prevelant than many ppl think

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
thats true, why do i have this fat asymetry?
i also have it but not by much, its genetic, just get lean and it will fix itself

• +1

How can I fix midline deviation with orthodonist?

Also can I dm you?