Why are pajeetas so ugly?

weebcel

weebcel

Esto é Galiza. Eche o que hai
Joined
Jan 7, 2021
Posts
1,699
Reputation
2,255
Fzeygom14lo71
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 88329, Deleted member 19174, Deleted member 21766 and 3 others
Anand’s wife was alright looking for poojeta @inferiorpispot234
FC059990 370B 442B 8431 1F62B80A26C7
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and Deleted member 15674
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 21766, Deleted member 15674 and 2 others
Some fog tho:

1c68420c-45e1-4f70-be67-fcf1788a8bb1-jpeg.2042288
 
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 21766 and 1 other person
She is literally white.
She's not white. She's Indian. And the woman in the OP is cute, far from "so ugly." I can cherrypick and post pictures of ugly white women dnd say "look at how ugly white women are!" but in the end I'd be doing exactly what you're doing here: coping hard.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21766
literal stacylite if white jfl
phenopill is actually brutal. Sometimes i dont understand how indians are able to cope
I already said she was cute, people here can't rate. She is good-looking. Objectively speaking.
 
shame. 500 million of them, maybe 1000 can compete with western girls
 
Most of the ones in the US look ok
 
Cherry picked
 
She's not white. She's Indian. And the woman in the OP is cute, far from "so ugly." I can cherrypick and post pictures of ugly white women dnd say "look at how ugly white women are!" but in the end I'd be doing exactly what you're doing here: coping hard.
That's taylor hill
506281_v9_ba.jpg

Yes she's white.
 
  • +1
Reactions: weebcel and Gengar’s Ghost
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19174
They love mystery meat and they are easy whores, you should give them a try
One kissed me and kept groping my arm at a party last week. I got her instagram but she never responded back it’s over.
 
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
One kissed me and kept groping my arm at a party last week. I got her instagram but she never responded back it’s over.
Fakecel. I am a khv you mog me. Literally just lose weight
 
She's not white. She's Indian. And the woman in the OP is cute, far from "so ugly." I can cherrypick and post pictures of ugly white women dnd say "look at how ugly white women are!" but in the end I'd be doing exactly what you're doing here: coping hard.
Shes not indian you deluded curry
 
  • +1
Reactions: weebcel
How is she not Indian? That's a Bollywood actress.

My bad, I thought it was Aishwariya Rai.

Aishwarya-Rai-Bachchan.png
Probably the whitest curry I’ve ever seen JFL
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar’s Ghost
Probably the whitest curry I’ve ever seen JFL
I genuinely thought she was posted ITT, that's why I insisted she was curry. :feelskek:
 
Just go to a party bhai.
“Just have friends” :soy:

Maybe I will try after I get my hazel contacts and I have completed my phenoplasty and lean maxxed sufficiently to 10% after my bulk
 

Similar threads

Lorence
Replies
7
Views
53
vlurrent
vlurrent
_MVP_
Replies
20
Views
161
Mooks Laxx
Mooks Laxx
recessed_00
Replies
11
Views
152
macbookpro_2015
M
D69mo
Replies
37
Views
159
revivles
revivles
bIiss
Replies
18
Views
70
bIiss
bIiss

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top