Why are people hating on this greycel?

RODEBLUR

RODEBLUR

Most oppressed user on org Threadmaking REINSTATED
@USER0213

He looks white passing

I mistook the first picture for being made in 2007 despite the phone, with this guy being 15 or something. Swear to god this looks like something i could find after scrolling all the way down on someone's Facebook. Standard 2007 white kid selfie.

Second picture he looks older, mature, more developed, good frame and looks like height. He looks somewhat Paki but his base is good.

I don't understand the hate for this guy? Much better off than a lot of curries on this site.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16346, Yuya Moggershima, chaddyboi66 and 11 others
@USER0213

He looks white passing

View attachment 1420281View attachment 1420278
I mistook the first picture for being made in 2007 despite the phone, with this guy being 15 or something. Swear to god this looks like something i could find after scrolling all the way down on someone's Facebook. Standard 2007 white kid selfie.

Second picture he looks older, mature, more developed, good frame and looks like height. He looks somewhat Paki but his base is good.

I don't understand the hate for this guy? Much better off than a lot of curries on this site.
looks bullied, and bullies always find the victim types

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 15899, Romeo1111 and 3 others
I feel like many Indians on this site get giga mad when a fellow indian (or Paki) says he looks white.

He could be from Spain or Portugal for sure

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: randomvanish, sergeant blackpill, Yuya Moggershima and 8 others
@USER0213

He looks white passing

Su
@USER0213

He looks white passing

Such kind words☺️
Thank you so much man 👍🏻😇
I made a mistake by being a simpleton on a forum where a lot of people are degenerate narcissists. They started trolling me for legit only saying that people say I look "Spanish/French"

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
@USER0213

He looks white passing

Come look at this shit @volcelfatcel

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, volcelfatcel and gamma
@USER0213

He looks white passing

He is whitepassing subhuman tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, rydofx and Haven
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, volcelfatcel and Deleted member 2403

water

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RODEBLUR and Deleted member 1617
The real reason is because he claims to be a mogger while being way below average

Lol no, why people think that iberians look like indians
He looks a bit like Portuguesecel (who is from Portugal) though

• +1
Reactions: Ryan, RODEBLUR and Deleted member 2403
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma
Su

Such kind words☺️
Thank you so much man 👍🏻😇
I made a mistake by being a simpleton on a forum where a lot of people are degenerate narcissists. They started trolling me for legit only saying that people say I look "Spanish/French"

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
I look from a certain part of Europe, not all Indians

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
literally just his eyes
nothing else
this subhuman isnt med at all
You aren't even human, a literal one in 7.8 billion rat-chimp cross born to humans

I look from a certain part of Europe, not all Indians
you don't look like anywhere from europe you dalit kutte

@WannabeJock

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 14160, WontStopNorwooding and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160, Deleted member 7580, Looks234 and 1 other person
Stop doxxing my pictures

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11610, Deleted member 2403 and RODEBLUR
I feel like many Indians on this site get giga mad when a fellow indian (or Paki) says he looks white.

He could be from Spain or Portugal for sure
Identical pheno to @gigi

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryan, Deleted member 6963, mogstar and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 14561 and Deleted member 1617
fuck no
@gigi just has a long midface and similar eyes
everything else is different
not at all

idk if you have seen his actual pics without fraud and full face etc since i have since i'm in a group with him but they're quite similar not just eyes and midface

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15081
Only similarity is bad eye area, that's it
Everything else is different
literally just his eyes
nothing else
this subhuman isnt med at all
You have wrong expectations of what med is jfl. Not every "med" guy looks like those med models with golden skin, 6pack and brown hair jfl...
Screenshot 20211128 211346 Chrome

people act like you can always perfectly match a pheno/ the looks of someone with a location.
I legit assumed that a guy in my class was from Afghanistan/ Pakistan but it turned out he's from Portugal. And that was way before looksmax.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15081 and RODEBLUR
It's almost like you cannot detect irony you unaware subhuman
@WannabeJock
View attachment 1420388
Dude don't give proof of your negative IQ again and again. Look at the date when I messaged him.
Legit annoying 16 year olds like you should be banned from this forum

Depends

They don't look like normal indians/dravidians but this guy is light and as similar pheno to iberians, i have been to portugal and he would fit in

• JFL
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 1617
You have wrong expectations of what med is jfl. Not every "med" guy looks like those med models with golden skin, 6pack and brown hair jfl...
View attachment 1420387
people act like you can always perfectly match a pheno/ the looks of someone with a location.
I legit assumed that a guy in my class was from Afghanistan/ Pakistan but it turned out he's from Portugal. And that was way before looksmax.
No you have wrong expectations of what med is

I'm sure you never went to a med country

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima and Deleted member 1617
No you have wrong expectations of what med is

I'm sure you never went to a med country
Wrong assumption. Quite often in fact

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 6963, hebbewem and 1 other person