Why are people in small towns shorter than average?

G

Goebread

Bronze
Australian here. Everytime I walk around my university, I find that the average height is quite tall, maybe 5'11 for white guys. But when I venture into small towns/fringe areas, I keep seeing these fat greasy 5'8 guys, with worse facial harmony on average. Why is this? It can't be nutrition, as I'm pretty sure they aren't underfed or lacking any particular nutrition?

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, lil truecel, TheAbyssinian and 4 others
Do we live in the same planet?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
I live in Germany
How tall are people in Germany and does this differ between cities/rural towns? I suspect smaller towns in Germany might be less mixed than big cities, hence might be taller? I don't think this applies to Australia since all the boatshoes "my dad is a lawyer" types congregate near universities and city centers.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
How tall are people in Germany and does this differ between cities/rural towns? I suspect smaller towns in Germany might be less mixed than big cities, hence might be taller? I don't think this applies to Australia since all the boatshoes "my dad is a lawyer" types congregate near universities and city centers.
180 cm on average

Australian here. Everytime I walk around my university, I find that the average height is quite tall, maybe 5'11 for white guys. But when I venture into small towns/fringe areas, I keep seeing these fat greasy 5'8 guys, with worse facial harmony on average. Why is this? It can't be nutrition, as I'm pretty sure they aren't underfed or lacking any particular nutrition?
University is an HTN central. Poor yokels can't attend them, but families with money who have better genes and can feed their kids better can afford to send them there. The only subhumans at universities are the ones who got in for free due to good grades. @St.TikTokcel

• +1
Reactions: ;-;, thereallegend, Xangsane and 3 others
Isnt it the opposite?

Isnt it the opposite?
My university was full of these 6'2 slayeroids who multi sport. Of course you have some amount of these lanky low T types at uni too, but they are still generally tall? Meanwhile when I walk around smaller towns or distrincts on the fringes of major cities, the average height noticeably drops?

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
University is an HTN central. Poor yokels can't attend them, but families with money who have better genes and can feed their kids better can afford to send them there. The only subhumans at universities are the ones who got in for free due to good grades. @St.TikTokcel
Does height differ in your area depending on sub region?

Bad lifestyle

Thats just basic chemistry

Tall people tend to move to big cities, their height gives them an advantage in finding good jobs and partners, while the short people will be disadvantaged in a big city.

Best explanation is that the rural areas are lagging behind and that the big cities maxxed on upbringing earlier so they have a head start.

Tall people tend to move to big cities, their height gives them an advantage in finding good jobs and partners, while the short people will be disadvantaged in a big city.
Ok from walking around in the CBD, I don't find the people on the streets too tall? Though you can probably find ones taller than small town young people at higher rates.

It's just university that is noticeably tall? A shitload are like 6'1 which I don't see as consistently outside of university.

Specifically what though? I can't think of anything small town people do that is really that damaging?
People in richer cities have better diet, more educated and have good hygiene while poor people work in bad places and have bad hygiene.

Best explanation is that the rural areas are lagging behind and that the big cities maxxed on upbringing earlier so they have a head start.
What I'm confused about is that I'm sure rural/small town areas aren't struggling? Like they are obviously not in poverty most of the time and have no issues feeding themselves. They are just somehow shorter than average.

• +1
Reactions: risque_dew and Deleted member 13787
People in richer cities have better diet, more educated and have good hygiene while poor people work in bad places and have bad hygiene.
In Australia I don't think living standards are that much better in cities if at all.

I actually am not really exposed to rural Australians. It's actually possible that they are taller than the ones on the city fringes like Western Sydney. It appears that city fringe/small urban places produce the most greasy fat short types in Australia?

What I'm confused about is that I'm sure rural/small town areas aren't struggling? Like they are obviously not in poverty most of the time and have no issues feeding themselves. They are just somehow shorter than average.
Yes but this process started earlier in big cities. The height increase happened over a few generations, so rural areas will catch up to the big cities, while the big cities are seeing no height increases.

In Australia I don't think living standards are that much better in cities if at all.

I actually am not really exposed to rural Australians. It's actually possible that they are taller than the ones on the city fringes like Western Sydney. It appears that city fringe/small urban places produce the most greasy fat short types in Australia?
Maybe mixed with Australian natives cause that

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Does height differ in your area depending on sub region?
On a macro level, I felt myself taller than average in a village, but in a city I'm average. But on a micro level? The main reason people on the outskirts are shorter compared to the city center is the abundance of ethnics.

• +1
Reactions: risque_dew
Most oldcels live in villages so naturally they are going to be shorter but even in this asian shithole that I reside, I get height-mogged by 6'5 70yo grandpas on a daily basis.

Most oldcels live in villages so naturally they are going to be shorter but even in this asian shithole that I reside, I get height-mogged by 6'5 70yo grandpas on a daily basis.
Which country do you live in?
On a macro level, I felt myself taller than average in a village, but in a city I'm average. But on a micro level? The main reason people on the outskirts are shorter compared to the city center is the abundance of ethnics.
Which country?

Its some female hormones in water giving them long legs than usual uwill never see them having log torso which is due to good nutrition.Those hormones increase leg length . Compare their upper body to some person with actual good genes to become talland u will see that they have very short torso . I see this everytime i visit cities

Could you tell me about your height experiences in Russia and how tall people are on average, say Moscow, Saint Petersberg and other places?

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
Whats ur height
Well as a foreigner who lives in Germany among Germans and other foreigners, some darker, some lighter, i can say that my height is: Not your fucking business

Well as a foreigner who lives in Germany among Germans and other foreigners, some darker, some lighter, i can say that my height is: Not your fucking business
Pngaaacom 1487192

Could you tell me about your height experiences in Russia and how tall people are on average, say Moscow, Saint Petersberg and other places?
I don't know the stats, but as an adult at 6'1 I feel average. The only people who are considerably shorter on average are ethnics.
In Petersburg, people might be a tad taller, like an inch, because they have less Asian admixture compared to Moscow. The more you move towards the east, the more Asian (shorter) people become.

• +1
Reactions: risque_dew
I don't know the stats, but as an adult at 6'1 I feel average. The only people who are considerably shorter on average are ethnics.
In Petersburg, people might be a tad taller, like an inch, because they have less Asian admixture compared to Moscow. The more you move towards the east, the more Asian (shorter) people become.
Interesting, how mogger are the Asian ethnics, do they look like Koreans and how tall are they?

I wonder if you've met Yakuts or Mongols?

Basically this

Interesting, how mogger are the Asian ethnics, do they look like Koreans and how tall are they?

I wonder if you've met Yakuts or Mongols?
There are different types of Asians, for example, Kazakhs look more like mongols and they don't look as rice as the Chinese or Koreans.
Uzbeks are more of a rice eater type of guys plus they're brown.
They're pretty like 5'8 on average.
Never been to far east, so haven't met any yakuts.

because people in cities are generally wealthier. when someone's already rich and doesn't need a man to provide, selection based on other factors such as height and face will become more prominent than factors like wealth and status.

for example in a lot of Asian countries guys are short because women care about the wealth and status of a man and not so much the height because of the provider culture. In south korea the average height is increasing very fast because they adopted the capitalist liberal western culture where women can work for themselves and lookism is law.

cities are also more progressive than small towns which means women select based on appearance and not so much for wealth/status. it's often the progressive girls that have a body count of 100+ and who have delusional standards since they're on tiktok/insta all day and have the ability to have sex with chads and prettyboys.

a women from a small town is more likely to not use tinder and are more likely to be conservative and/or religious and therefore people are shorter on average in small towns compared to cities.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
I knew Australia was full of chads. Never going there, your spiders would kill my manlet ass.

Small towns are fir subhumans. Competitive people go to citties

Higher concentration of hormones in big cities. Girls in big cities look more hyperfeminine and hit puberty earlier. Amish people and orthodox communities are generally shorter too.