Why are people on the raw primal diet soy hippies?

Beastimmung

Beastimmung

Misanthropic Flâneur
You would imagine if they love nature so much they would enjoy hardship and brutal things but they are lazy hippies with gyno who sit in the forest infront of their camera and talk like they lost all their braincels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: apocalypse, Debetro, Ascеnd and 6 others
niggas making bullshit diets when everyone knows humans are omnivores

• +1
Reactions: Ascеnd, Roquefort, TUSSELEIF and 3 others
@IAMNOTANINCEL would rape you

• +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes
@IAMNOTANINCEL would rape you
He follows sv3rige atleast that guy has some more nature like views.

But he still doesn't like hardship which just shows his lazy hippy attitude, and his brutal thinks are probably a larp to, I remember when he got scared after someone wanted to beat him up lol

• Woah
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
eating an extreme diet is a telltale sign of being an annoying retard narcy

in the end both "naturalist" vegans and carnivores are long haired ungroomed weirdos sitting in the woods talking nonsense :feelshaha:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: apocalypse, TUSSELEIF, rand anon and 1 other person
aren't you vegan tough
no, i just hardly eat meat because there's really no reason to in modern society. going full vegan realistically won't make a difference though, so i'm not gonna limit myself to that degree.

lab grown meat is the way imo.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes, optimisticzoomer, watah and 1 other person
Cope
Avg carnivore/ab diet influencer
:ogre::ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JL~, Never Get Up, optimisticzoomer and 2 others
If you mean grown from DNA then yeah probably.

If you mean the shitty meat replacement that exist nowadays hell nah.
yeah i mean actual meat grown in the lab. meat replacement is good too sometimes, but from a nutritional standpoint it's a completely different thing, so in that sense it's not a real substitute. i think it's fine for replacing shitty fast food slop meat though.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes, optimisticzoomer and watah
This is legit one of the most retarded takes on this site that I’ve seen.
it's biologically identical to real meat. eat bugs or starve in 2050.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and FaceandBBC
You would imagine if they love nature so much they would enjoy hardship and brutal things
why are you implying that's contradictory? what group of people in nature LIKES hardship? what group of people in general LIKES hardship. no one does. everyone is lazy. some are just dumb enough to go against their laziness.
people in nature go through more hardship, they don't LIKE IT

Last edited:
no, i just hardly eat meat because there's really no reason to in modern society. going full vegan realistically won't make a difference though, so i'm not gonna limit myself to that degree.

lab grown meat is the way imo.

• Ugh..
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
This is legit one of the most retarded takes on this site that I’ve seen.
You clearly just have no understanding of biology then. It's the exact same cells as those of a farmed animal

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes and FaceandBBC
why are you implying that's contradictory? what group of people in nature LIKES hardship? what group of people in general LIKES hardship. no one does. everyone is lazy. some are just dumb enough to go against their laziness.
people in nature go through more hardship, they don't LIKE IT
They wouldn't like the comfort of modern society, it degenerates you as we can clearly see.

We need hardship, hardship are good and build character

slave who eats cooked carcinogenic meat and lifts manmade metal in manmade gym to shorten his lifespan for no reason
What if he lifted nature made rocks instead of metal?

• JFL
They wouldn't like the comfort of modern society
They would love it not having to exert themselves at all instead of having to do it sometimes out of necessity. That's why they relax all day when they're not exerting themselves out of necessity.
it degenerates you as we can clearly see.
It's not comfort that degenerates you. It's other things like toxicity, pollution, harmful technology, bad stuff in food etc
We need hardship, hardship are good and build character
No such thing as character in nature

• +1
Reactions: watah and TheLookInYourEyes
They would love it not having to exert themselves at all instead of having to do it sometimes out of necessity. That's why they relax all day when they're not exerting themselves out of necessity.
They are already exhausted enough from the work they have to do.

No, it degenerates you to not have hardship, you will be weak and lazy.
It's not comfort that degenerates you. It's other things like toxicity, pollution, harmful technology, bad stuff in food etc
Accourding to the primal retards we ate bad food 90% of the human history but we only degenerated as a society after we got comfort.
Cope. Look at primal tribes. They still have different characters.

Tribal people are lazy as FUCK. They only work out of necessity. modern cuck slaves feel the need to always be on their grindset due to chronically elevated cortisol which makes them never feel safe.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and watah
  • +1
Not even close

Yer. Eating carbs and protein/fat is just not at all sustainable. People are meant to eat meat and fat, carbs are for when you are starving and have no meat.

Yer. Eating carbs and protein/fat is just not at all sustainable. People are meant to eat meat and fat, carbs are for when you are starving and have no meat.
Who cares. You will gain 5 years at most from eating some niche schizo diet then just avoiding junk food and excercising regulary.

Obsessing over this shit is retarted and for midwits who can't think about greater ideas.

Who cares. You will gain 5 years at most from eating some niche schizo diet then just avoiding junk food and excercising regulary.

Obsessing over this shit is retarted and for midwits who can't think about greater ideas.
I don’t eat carbs and protein/fats together because I feel there is no benefit that outweighs the harm done. There is no obsession. You are the one making a thread about this topic.

I don’t eat carbs and protein/fats together because I feel there is no benefit that outweighs the harm done. There is no obsession. You are the one making a thread about this topic.
I mean thats not abnormal but you don't seem to eat raw primal either way-

I mean thats not abnormal but you don't seem to eat raw primal either way-
I exclusively eat raw meat raw eggs raw dairy. I would say that is considered raw primal or raw primal adjacent.

I exclusively eat raw meat raw eggs raw dairy. I would say that is considered raw primal or raw primal adjacent.
I mean if you aren't some low T hippie that has no other things going on in his life its fine, as I said your diet is mostly irrelevent.

I mean if you aren't some low T hippie that has no other things going on in his life its fine, as I said your diet is mostly irrelevent.
I think the diet is vital to my health tbh and it helps me maintain my body even while sedentary. You could argue that the latter benefit is mostly the protein, and sure, I would agree, but avoiding the cooking process also prevents a lot of toxins like advanced glycation end products, polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons, etc from entering my system while preserving nutrients like carnosine and any water soluble vitamins. Since I have my own chickens for eggs and buy meat from a farm for about ~4 dollars a pound for the cuts I usually get, I think this is very much worth it. I don’t obsess too much over it outside of this little ramble though, I usually just eat and chill and do my thing.

• +1
Reactions: Beastimmung