Why are people racist?

yoshisand

yoshisand

where is my lower third?
I don't understand the purpose of being racist. To hate someone based off their skin. Its like your doing the same thing that females are doing to men 'all blacks are dumb low IQ' 'all men are rapists'. 'This a few and far between he's one on of the good ones' 'Jeremy was just misunderstood he needs someone to care for him free my baby's This is all the same in my eyes. It's really no point in being racist considering the fact that by 2050 practically the whole fucking world is going to be mixed with something. Btw I hope you don't plan on keeping your daughters away from black men or colored men because SPOILER ALERT WOMEN ARE ATTRACTED TO THINGS THAT HARM THEM 'Why doesn't daddy want me hanging around Tyrone's 'Hes such a bad guy' then she starts fantasize about tyrone then she gets porked. not to mention its going to be impossible for your children to be racist if you raise NT kids and if you try to get them to be racist. They will be like my dad is a racist pig Fuck him and sleep around with multiple dudes you can't win as a racist you cannot your hating for no reason.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: android, sportsmogger, cromagnon and 7 others
Kill white women. Behead white women. Roundhouse kick a white blonde women into the concrete. Slam dunk a white baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy white women. Defecate in a white women food. Launch white women into the sun. Stir fry white women in a wok. Toss white women into active volcanoes. Urinate into a white women gas tank. Judo throw white women into a wood chipper. Twist white women heads off. Report white women to the IRS. Karate chop white women in half. Curb stomp pregnant white women. Trap white women in quicksand. Crush white women in the trash compactor. Liquefy white women in a vat of acid. Eat white women. Dissect white women. Exterminate white women in the gas chamber. Stomp white blonde skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate white women in the oven. Lobotomize white women. Mandatory abortions for white women. Grind white fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown white women in fried chicken grease. Vaporize white women with a ray gun. Kick old white women down the stairs. Feed white women to alligators. Slice white women with a katana.

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: cooldude1231, Entschuldigung, Suns9999 and 5 others
Facts

I love everyone

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sportsmogger, n9wiff, valentine and 2 others
It’s not the physical skin color that is hated, but usually the culture, behaviour and other attributes typically associated with that skin color.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ey88 and n9wiff
It’s not the physical skin color that is hated, but usually the culture, behaviour and other attributes typically associated with that skin color.
In my eyes this is no different then the women saying it's not that we hate men it's the culture there too horny there behavior there too loud they expect us to listen to them your not my mom and other attributes associated with men it's pointless. There's zero point to be racist your no different then the feminists in my eyes

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement and n9wiff
Niggas here are busy having race discussions and feeling superior posting on .is while people of all races outside are millionaires, climbing the social ladder, have loving families, enjoying life and here users are posting race statistics and are shitskin this cumskin that. The guy who can't construct two coherent sentences is talking about race iq. The guy who is 40 lbs overweight is talking about strength. Even dogs on the street live a more fulfilling and meaningful life that this because it atleast serves a purpose. Truly pathetic and pitiful existence.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, android, iblamechico and 2 others
Niggas here are busy having race discussions and feeling superior posting on .is while people of all races outside are millionaires, climbing the social ladder, have loving families, enjoying life and here users are posting race statistics and are shitskin this cumskin that. The guy who can't construct two coherent sentences is talking about race iq. The guy who is 40 lbs overweight is talking about strength. Even dogs on the street live a more fulfilling and meaningful life that this because it atleast serves a purpose. Truly pathetic and pitiful existence.
@TheLookInYourEyes

• +1
Reactions: ey88
Yes from a retrospective point it doesn't make sense

What does the 88 in ur username mean i wonder
Honestly Idek why I put it, I’m not a nazi

I wanna change my name but I’m not buying vip lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and wrist cry
Yeah Its just dont make any sense to be racist. Not majority of individuals are responsible of other people doing. So its low iq TO HAte every people based of actions of other. Funny think is that most people dont even see the crimes because the percent of it happening are actually super mall. I lived here 33 years and I never seen any body doing any serious crime. They all happen in darkness and only their closet ones are involved in it.

I was born non racist and I will never turn to racist.

• JFL
Reactions: mazzi
What does the 88 in ur username mean i wonder

Honestly Idek why I put it, I’m not a nazi

I wanna change my name but I’m not buying vip lol

• +1
Reactions: wrist cry and ey88
Probably a evolutionary thing races have battled one another for survival and conquer

Probably a evolutionary thing races have battled one another for survival and conquer
honestly it feels like this. Every country have race issues. Its not exclusive to west.

• +1
Reactions: Samuel Jackson
Your acting like 'races' are SEPERATE things you and I bleed the same
Well yh but look at black people when they visit eastern European or East/South Asian countries they're treated like animals so yh certain races do separate you from theirs they'll see you as a threat

Well yh but look at black people when they visit eastern European or East/South Asian countries they're treated like animals so yh certain races do separate you from theirs they'll see you as a threat
Unfortunate stereotypes and generalizations some people will never learn and will continue to hate

• +1
Reactions: Samuel Jackson
honestly it feels like this. Every country have race issues. Its not exclusive to west.
Certainly East/South Asian countries they treat black people like stray dogs and white people as gods

• +1
Reactions: negativetiltedheart
I don't understand the purpose of being racist. To hate someone based off their skin. Its like your doing the same thing that females are doing to men 'all blacks are dumb low IQ' 'all men are rapists'. 'This a few and far between he's one on of the good ones' 'Jeremy was just misunderstood he needs someone to care for him free my baby's This is all the same in my eyes. It's really no point in being racist considering the fact that by 2050 practically the whole fucking world is going to be mixed with something. Btw I hope you don't plan on keeping your daughters away from black men or colored men because SPOILER ALERT WOMEN ARE ATTRACTED TO THINGS THAT HARM THEM 'Why doesn't daddy want me hanging around Tyrone's 'Hes such a bad guy' then she starts fantasize about tyrone then she gets porked. not to mention its going to be impossible for your children to be racist if you raise NT kids and if you try to get them to be racist. They will be like my dad is a racist pig Fuck him and sleep around with multiple dudes you can't win as a racist you cannot your hating for no reason.
niggers are loud and annoying and are the reason you have to ask an employee at walmart to unlock fucking toothpaste for you jfl it's hard to NOT be racist when they ruin every public space they're in

Im scared of niggas

Not joking

Ive seen max 5 irl in my entire life

they really scare me

thats why i secretly want them gone unfortunately :cry:

niggers are loud and annoying and are the reason you have to ask an employee at walmart to unlock fucking toothpaste for you jfl it's hard to NOT be racist when they ruin every public space they're in
I'm going reword this so I hope you can get this ' men are loud and annoying and are the reason why you have to carry pepper spray and a gun at night time just for us to not get raped. Atp it's hard not to be a feminist because men are just out of control dogs. I just reworded what you said but this time I included you into it

I'm going reword this so I hope you can get this ' men are loud and annoying and are the reason why you have to carry pepper spray and a gun at night time just for us to not get raped. Atp it's hard not to be a feminist because men are just out of control dogs. I just reworded what you said but this time I included you into it
it's different because the majority of niggers are unruly animals whilst the majority of men are silent cucks who do nothing to women

it's different because the majority of niggers are unruly animals whilst the majority of men are silent cucks who do nothing to women
Yeah ofc it's different. Why wouldn't it be different

Im scared of niggas

Not joking

Ive seen max 5 irl in my entire life

they really scare me

thats why i secretly want them gone unfortunately :cry:
This seems like a 1950s segregation ad

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and ProBono
Because we are not supposed to live together. We are supposed to live in tribes where everyone belongs to the same racial type. Intermixing is disgusting

Because we are not supposed to live together. We are supposed to live in tribes where everyone belongs to the same racial type. Intermixing is disgusting
We all began in exact same place we spread apart cultures changed languages changed we began living together also noting the fact that most qualities associated with race were just your human features adapting to the environment

We all began in exact same place we spread apart cultures changed languages changed we began living together also noting the fact that most qualities associated with race were just your human features adapting to the environment
That's not true, it's textbook anti-racist brainwashing

That's not true, it's textbook anti-racist brainwashing
You just want to be delusional and not accept reality.so I'll let you the concept of racism is useless anyways and is only a recent theory that will die out. Due to increased racemixing

You just want to be delusional and not accept reality.so I'll let you the concept of racism is useless anyways and is only a recent theory that will die out. Due to increased racemixing

keep coping

Coping well have the same anatomy if a doctor ripped our bodies apart he would find out heart is in the same place our brain is in the same place lungs in the same place. However genes in our bodies are built the same adaptations to our environment. There's no way you believe this bullshit 😂. In fact let me disprove this right now Africa (where everybody started from) had no purpose to change to their environment so they stayed the same. So when humans migrated to colder climates and when Africans moved over to Asia. Asians developed the feature in response to their climate and migrated over to the Americas. Which If you look back thousands of years ago when races were 'pure' you look at that bubble of People Oceania, America, East Asia and South Asia had Monolids (guess where that's from) Asia!. And regardless it took a ridiculous amount of times to breed out the dark skin trait that Africans gave you (cit https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16987881/ ) as an adaptation for rays in various parts of the world.

Attachments

• Selection_for_light_skin_in_East_Asians_and_North_Europeans.jpg
    Selection_for_light_skin_in_East_Asians_and_North_Europeans.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
imagine still thinking most racists are low-church "hating people because of their skin color" trololol we are more advanced than that now bud

imagine still thinking most racists are low-church "hating people because of their skin color" trololol we are more advanced than that now bud
Won't be advanced for much longer due to rampant racemixing try being racist 100 years down the line when everybody has most races inside them

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
Won't be advanced for much longer due to rampant racemixing try being racist 100 years down the line when everybody has most races inside them
racemixing is not as widespread as you believe

racemixing is not as widespread as you believe
Source? If I don't recall a while back a European leader wanted to stop racemixing like the rest of europe

Source? If I don't recall a while back a European leader wanted to stop racemixing like the rest of europe
racemixing at least among white women and white men is far less than every other race

"In the United States, 2.1% of married white women have a non-White spouse. White Americans are the least likely to marry interracially, but they are involved in the most interracial marriages overall because they are the largest racial group."

racemixing at least among white women and white men is far less than every other race

"In the United States, 2.1% of married white women have a non-White spouse. White Americans are the least likely to marry interracially, but they are involved in the most interracial marriages overall because they are the largest racial group."
Bring specific races into this instead of all of them. Since you live in the U.S all give you this study by the us gov census

only white people matter in terms of race mixing since europeans are the superior race
So called Superior race are still participating in racemixing doesn't matter if you slowly do it or your rapidly do it your still participating

• +1
So called Superior race are still participating in racemixing doesn't matter if you slowly do it or your rapidly do it your still participating
its the genetic garbage of our race that is participating so i dont rlly care

its the genetic garbage of our race that is participating so i dont rlly care
Impossible you can't tell whether or not they are genetic garbage in any survery. That's when you get personal feelings involved. Politicians actors models people who run this world all participate in race mixing and you an incel. Think they are all genetic garbage when they are doing 30x better than you. You think they care about that shit no because they're out their making money

Impossible you can't tell whether or not they are genetic garbage in any survery. That's when you get personal feelings involved. Politicians actors models people who run this world all participate in race mixing and you an incel. Think they are all genetic garbage when they are doing 30x better than you. You think they care about that shit no because they're out their making money

1. im not an incel
2. of course jew shills in hollywood and the modeling industry will racemix, its good publicity and promotes degeneracy. its all an act

1. im not an incel
2. of course jew shills in hollywood and the modeling industry will racemix, its good publicity and promotes degeneracy. its all an act
>I'm not an incel
> Is on looksmax.org
Yeah an 'act' you can keep on convincing yourself of an imaginary problem which is mixing races is bad (which there going to racemix regardless or not you participate) lol good publicity step outside and go to the capital of your city if it's all an act you won't have any problem recording yourself walking around the city

• JFL
Im not racist but if my son dont look like me im throwing him out the window

Im not racist but if my son dont look like me im throwing him out the window
What the hell are you talking about you control your son's race of course if you like white women he would look like you

Racism is a natural thing.That is how our ancestors survived.
The world divided into 4 race groups with different sub race types.
For example all whites are caucasian but not all caucasians are white.
Whites are different race
Blacks and asians tho
We all should stick with each other and breed our racematch women.
As a pale skin person
I don't like nordics,niggers and asians
I m gonna stick with my own race

What the hell are you talking about you control your son's race of course if you like white women he would look like you
right.. I meant I dont want interbreeding because cultural/genetic dissonance

right.. I meant I dont want interbreeding because cultural/genetic dissonance
Wouldn't that make your children more superior than the others due to all the genetic advantages all the other races have

• JFL
Reactions: XxW33dSm0k3rxX
Racism is a natural thing.That is how our ancestors survived.
The world divided into 4 race groups with different sub race types.
For example all whites are caucasian but not all caucasians are white.
Whites are different race
Blacks and asians tho
We all should stick with each other and breed our racematch women.
As a pale skin person
I don't like nordics,niggers and asians
I m gonna stick with my own race
If you could elaborate how they survived off of racism

If you could elaborate how they survived off of racism
Homo sapiens genocided all male neanderthals and breed their women.
We homo sapiens don't carry any neanderthal Y-DNA but we have their DNA.We literally fought with them and won the war.

Same thing happened when PIE went to Europe tho.
PIE genocided native europeans and breed their women and eventually assimilated the rest of them.

Also white race is the result of inbreeding and racism because white genes are too recessive.In the nature you have to mix with your own white race to create white kids.If you mix with browns,Then your kids will look brown