Why are people seething so much for remote workers

Jonnyboi

Jonnyboi

Platinum
People ask what I do and I say my job and they say where

And I say work from home

Then they always seethe and say stuff like isn't that really boring

And even my brother seethed for me saying he'd never want to work from home like me cos its muh 'depressing'

Like bro. Do you not realize

You are going to an office every day. Wake up at 7am. Long commutes. Have to deal with people u don't wanna deal with. That's depressing.

Work from home I literally wake up whenever I want

No commuting

I can work from wherever I want. A pub, a co-working space, a rooftop bar, a beach bar.

I literally spent 3 months working from a beach bar in Spain this year which was pinnacle of life

And they say muh it's boring , I don't wanna be you. Meanwhile they go sit in their office at 7am like a cuck

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive, mewingmaxxer, Pneuma Palingenesis and 8 others
wagecucks when they can't wage

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: counterintuitive, mewingmaxxer, Pneuma Palingenesis and 3 others
Remote jobs mog

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jonnyboi and Pneuma Palingenesis
Idk. Maybe none of these people have good social circle outside of work, so job is the only socializing place. Or maybe going to the office is some kind of routine, false sense of productivity or some perceived status. What do you think.

• +1
Reactions: mewingmaxxer, Jonnyboi and Pneuma Palingenesis
Tales from a Mumbai call centre
All remote jobs have 500+ applicants. What makes me think you got one?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Pneuma Palingenesis
Tales from a Mumbai call centre
All remote jobs have 500+ applicants. What makes me think you got one?
A lot of people worked in the office and then switched to remote during covid and never went back. Or found a remote job during covid which didn't force them to office yet.

Because working from home has neurodivergence vibe especially if you are ugly... its like the child in school who was too socially anxious and bullied so had to switch to online schooling

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jonnyboi, Maalik and NateJacobs
What do you work as from home?

People ask what I do and I say my job and they say where

And I say work from home

Then they always seethe and say stuff like isn't that really boring

And even my brother seethed for me saying he'd never want to work from home like me cos its muh 'depressing'

Like bro. Do you not realize

You are going to an office every day. Wake up at 7am. Long commutes. Have to deal with people u don't wanna deal with. That's depressing.

Work from home I literally wake up whenever I want

No commuting

I can work from wherever I want. A pub, a co-working space, a rooftop bar, a beach bar.

I literally spent 3 months working from a beach bar in Spain this year which was pinnacle of life

And they say muh it's boring , I don't wanna be you. Meanwhile they go sit in their office at 7am like a cuck
They are jealous lmao, coping mechanism

• +1
Reactions: Jonnyboi
Because they are envious yet dont have enough courage to try to change something about thir lives so they try to pull you down to their level.
Crabs in the bucket mentality

• +1
Reactions: BecomingHuman and Jonnyboi
you know why, why are you asking me about your coping retard acquaintances?!

• JFL
Reactions: Jonnyboi and Maalik
Idk. Maybe none of these people have good social circle outside of work, so job is the only socializing place. Or maybe going to the office is some kind of routine, false sense of productivity or some perceived status. What do you think.
But even if you used work to socialize, one can easily work from a bar or pub or co-working space to socialize

Because working from home has neurodivergence vibe especially if you are ugly... its like the child in school who was too socially anxious and bullied so had to switch to online schooling
Yeah but it's different if ur literally working from bars and co-working spaces. You get the freedom and socializing instead of being an office cuck