Why are people so evil?

Slavurik

Slavurik

Gigachad
Joined
Aug 27, 2026
Posts
1,969
Reputation
2,064
Genuinely watched here a lot of threads about brutal things happening in schools, although my HS experience was lighter, there was no real bullying or insults and that straightforward shit (at least didn’t happen to me), but just people making fun and teasing eachother, here I see here a lot of brutal stories where people in groups insult someone for his looks, clothes or just beat them and humiliate them.

Genuinely what’s wrong with people? Ik it was always like that, but why kids in schools have those needs to harm someone and to harass innocents? Back in school, I maximum could tease some kid or someone could tease me, but it never got to straight bullying and insults, just some simple things, if it happened then it was very rare.

I really don’t understand why people act like that: harassing, insulting and beating others, that’s just brutal and even worse that fucking kids doing it
 
  • +1
Reactions: Memph, Lord Vader, randomguy3 and 2 others
niggas when life isnt sunshine and rainbows
 
  • +1
Reactions: kbj and ANON
Dog eat dog world or some shit idk
 
  • +1
Reactions: kbj and rollthefuckingdice
niggas when life isnt sunshine and rainbows
I mean, my question was abt why people need to harm and harass others? Especially kids in school, it never really happened to me but I see here lots of threads where groups of people just beat the shit out of some kid or insult him and straightforward making fun of him
 
evolutionary group dynamics embolden 99% of the evil you hear about
 
I mean, my question was abt why people need to harm and harass others? Especially kids in school, it never really happened to me but I see here lots of threads
it is what it is
cant have good without evil
 
Genuinely watched here a lot of threads about brutal things happening in schools, although my HS experience was lighter, there was no real bullying or insults and that straightforward shit (at least didn’t happen to me), but just people making fun and teasing eachother, here I see here a lot of brutal stories where people in groups insult someone for his looks, clothes or just beat them and humiliate them.

Genuinely what’s wrong with people? Ik it was always like that, but why kids in schools have those needs to harm someone and to harass innocents? Back in school, I maximum could tease some kid or someone could tease me, but it never got to straight bullying and insults, just some simple things, if it happened then it was very rare.

I really don’t understand why people act like that: harassing, insulting and beating others, that’s just brutal and even worse that fucking kids doing it
Being evil is 100% easier than being nice
Bad guys always get the good girls.
Its over if youre not low inhib and an asshole
 
  • JFL
Reactions: pfl
they think like
"it's nothing if i bully this kid, there are lot of bad things happening in the world and its nothing compared to them"
they are delusional copers
 
it is what it is
cant have good without evil
But still I don’t understand why people have the need to do those negative things and damage others. Don’t they think abt what they did at night? Don’t they have regret or some kind of empathy
 
  • +1
Reactions: rollthefuckingdice
the place with the most retards is on this site, u can’t generalize people based on what u see here
 
Being evil is 100% easier than being nice
Bad guys always get the good girls.
Its over if youre not low inhib and an asshole
It is genuinely not abt girls, I just don’t see the reason why would u like to harass and damage others for no fucking reason.
They don’t think abt it, that they did a bad thing? They don’t have regret or empathy or smth
 
  • +1
Reactions: brojackson
But still I don’t understand why people have the need to do those negative things and damage others. Don’t they think abt what they did at night? Don’t they have regret or some kind of empathy
i cant tell you exactly why do they commit such acts but i can tell you one thing
most of the times they are simply projecting
personally i dont blame somone bc hes evil bc i know he didnt choose to be
his environment and many other factors that he had no hand in made him that way
 
  • +1
Reactions: ifwtwinuzi and Slavurik
the place with the most retards is on this site, u can’t generalize people based on what u see here
Nigga ur the fucking retard, I didn’t say everyone is like that, my thread is dedicated to this specific people that harass others, like why tf people that do this are like that? What is the reason they have the need to do that?
Don’t they think abt it after and regret?
 
It is genuinely not abt girls, I just don’t see the reason why would u like to harass and damage others for no fucking reason.
They don’t think abt it, that they did a bad thing? They don’t have regret or empathy or smth
They dont,and deep down nobody has regret
Do you REALLY feel regret?
sure you maybe yelled at your mom once
Regret is made up to make people soft its not real.
Ive learned alot in hs and 1 of those is that i can be the nicest dude ever and nb will look my way
 
Nigga ur the fucking retard, I didn’t say everyone is like that, my thread is dedicated to this specific people that harass others, like why tf people that do this are like that? What is the reason they have the need to do that?
Don’t they think abt it after and regret?
im not the retard, and i don’t understand why they do this either. there will always be people who take out their anger and frustration with their own lives on people who have nothing to do with it, especially on this site, where 90% hate themselves and project it onto others
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Slavurik
im not the retard, and i don’t understand why they do this either. there will always be people who take out their anger and frustration with their own lives on people who have nothing to do with it, especially on this site, where 90% hate themselves and project it onto others
Exactly, I didn’t generalise anyone, asked a genuine question dedicated only to this sort of people
 
  • +1
Reactions: yartmax
Genuinely watched here a lot of threads about brutal things happening in schools, although my HS experience was lighter, there was no real bullying or insults and that straightforward shit (at least didn’t happen to me), but just people making fun and teasing eachother, here I see here a lot of brutal stories where people in groups insult someone for his looks, clothes or just beat them and humiliate them.

Genuinely what’s wrong with people? Ik it was always like that, but why kids in schools have those needs to harm someone and to harass innocents? Back in school, I maximum could tease some kid or someone could tease me, but it never got to straight bullying and insults, just some simple things, if it happened then it was very rare.

I really don’t understand why people act like that: harassing, insulting and beating others, that’s just brutal and even worse that fucking kids doing it
mob mentality is more prominent in school-aged kids. its honestly not too surprising, people do fucked up things when they see their peers acting the same way.
 
Genuinely watched here a lot of threads about brutal things happening in schools, although my HS experience was lighter, there was no real bullying or insults and that straightforward shit (at least didn’t happen to me), but just people making fun and teasing eachother, here I see here a lot of brutal stories where people in groups insult someone for his looks, clothes or just beat them and humiliate them.

Genuinely what’s wrong with people? Ik it was always like that, but why kids in schools have those needs to harm someone and to harass innocents? Back in school, I maximum could tease some kid or someone could tease me, but it never got to straight bullying and insults, just some simple things, if it happened then it was very rare.

I really don’t understand why people act like that: harassing, insulting and beating others, that’s just brutal and even worse that fucking kids doing it
High iq individual
 
  • +1
Reactions: Slavurik

Similar threads

JackieOff
Replies
0
Views
12
JackieOff
JackieOff
_MVP_
Replies
20
Views
154
Mooks Laxx
Mooks Laxx
I will ASCEND Jacky
Replies
0
Views
16
I will ASCEND Jacky
I will ASCEND Jacky
Slavurik
Replies
26
Views
126
fantom0726
fantom0726
_MVP_
Replies
10
Views
54
sanz
S

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Memph
  • lowpoly
  • yartmax
  • rroosss
  • psychomatic715
  • ifwtwinuzi
  • randomguy3
Back
Top