why are people so mad ai is taking over?

testicularatrophy

testicularatrophy

GODFISTSUICIDE
humans suck anyways, its always the people who got raped by their uncle as a baby and their whole family gassed and killed saying ai will never replace humans and that humans are great, what are you defending them for? ai will replace humans in no time lol, i can make a super realistic video of a guy sucking a dick wearing a top hat while playing gta in a few seconds while that takes multiple professionals thousands of dollars a few months.

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking, Depresso and The Antichrist
humans suck anyways, its always the people who got raped by their uncle as a baby and their whole family gassed and killed saying ai will never replace humans and that humans are great, what are you defending them for? ai will replace humans in no time lol, i can make a super realistic video of a guy sucking a dick wearing a top hat while playing gta in a few seconds while that takes multiple professionals thousands of dollars a few months.
cause it sucks you moron , why would you want to lose your job?

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables and Deleted member 27066
  • Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: micheal445, deadmanwalking, ElTruecel and 2 others
AI has the potential to make the Venus project viable. Humanity will be free to NEET perpetually, while robotic slaves will do all of the wage cucking.

• +1
Reactions: testicularatrophy
k , but how will we get money then?
ai will take every single job, which means they will be bringing us the holographed steaks and fries without paying anything since we have unlimited amounts of that, building us the houses we wont leave from, doing our cleaning, everything basically, so no need for money government will assign each of us some robot maids who do everything

ai will take every single job, which means they will be bringing us the holographed steaks and fries without paying anything since we have unlimited amounts of that, building us the houses we wont leave from, doing our cleaning, everything basically, so no need for money government will assign each of us some robot maids who do everything
i dont see how this works
whats the function of humans then?
also wdym by holographed steaks and fries? , we need real food

i dont see how this works
whats the function of humans then?
also wdym by holographed steaks and fries? , we need real food
how dont you see how this works? ai takes over everything, no need to work for food or clothes ai just prints it out for us, we have fun all day and live like those fat niggers in wall-e
no function for humans, we just sit and watch mindless boring tv all day or have sex with amazing robotic pussy and take the best drugs
i meant printed food, that actually exists but cant be sold on a global scale yet

Say that when they detain you for crimes you didn't even commit but you had a 35% chance to do so because a camera said it.

And also try to argue with the AI judge and see who he believes, the supposed unfallible machine or what you describe as "people who got raped by their uncle"

Cuz the transition is gonna be hard

Say that when they detain you for crimes you didn't even commit but you had a 35% chance to do so because a camera said it.

And also try to argue with the AI judge and see who he believes, the supposed unfallible machine or what you describe as "people who got raped by their uncle"
What is the difference between what we have now and later? judges still corrupt and believe anything thats coming at them, sure might be more harsh and a higher chance of you going to prison but in a happy safe healthy life in exchange for more prisoners is worth it.

Also they wont be wasting their lives, they will live their sentence in a simulation that feels like 30 years but in reality is only 10 hours and once they leave they are free to go, and if they are really effected by it they would just take some pills that eases their trauma

how dont you see how this works? ai takes over everything, no need to work for food or clothes ai just prints it out for us, we have fun all day and live like those fat niggers in wall-e
no function for humans, we just sit and watch mindless boring tv all day or have sex with amazing robotic pussy and take the best drugs
i meant printed food, that actually exists but cant be sold on a global scale yet
print food ? . wdym?

also why such a hedonistic godless life? , this is not what god would want

What is the difference between what we have now and later? judges still corrupt and believe anything thats coming at them, sure might be more harsh and a higher chance of you going to prison but in a happy safe healthy life in exchange for more prisoners is worth it.

Also they wont be wasting their lives, they will live their sentence in a simulation that feels like 30 years but in reality is only 10 hours and once they leave they are free to go, and if they are really effected by it they would just take some pills that eases their trauma

Also why the heck should i even believe in the clearly fake neutrality of that trash??

Like when you asked OpenAI or ChatGPT or one of those chats if Israelis deserved freedom and it told you "Yes, of course. Israelis deserve freedom and right to self determination like every other people" but when you asked the same with Palestinians it answered "The palestinian state is a complex and difficult issue which is tainted with different visions and stances"

And what you mention is not even a good example. AI doesn't know nor understands concepts like mercy, respect, decency and other human instricancies that go into play when law is displayed, and will never feel them. AI will just create a society that benefits the people who configured it, and we know that those people want soulless slaves.

I'm not completely anti AI but definetly not in favor of how it is implemented. As far as i'm concerned watching the current state of affairs AI is the super nationstate, the big brother of Orwell but even worse, the next big police force of the new age dictators.

Also why the heck should i even believe in the clearly fake neutrality of that trash??

Like when you asked OpenAI or ChatGPT or one of those chats if Israelis deserved freedom and it told you "Yes, of course. Israelis deserve freedom and right to self determination like every other people" but when you asked the same with Palestinians it answered "The palestinian state is a complex and difficult issue which is tainted with different visions and stances"

And what you mention is not even a good example. AI doesn't know nor understands concepts like mercy, respect, decency and other human instricancies that go into play when law is displayed, and will never feel them. AI will just create a society that benefits the people who configured it, and we know that those people want soulless slaves.

I'm not completely anti AI but definetly not in favor of how it is implemented. As far as i'm concerned watching the current state of affairs AI is the super nationstate, the big brother of Orwell but even worse, the next big police force of the new age dictators.
bhai what you said makes no difference between what we have now and later, would you rather child eating criminal lizards or some emotionless robot who acts upon the rules it was given? (which is the correct way to do things)

print food ? . wdym?

also why such a hedonistic godless life? , this is not what god would want
as if we are living a life god wants, almost nobody is.

ai will be very helpful, at the same time it will probably make big tech normies reeee even harder especially as novel use of ai challenges their control on informational access and make them shit and piss themselves into obsolescence. anything that shortens the time between now and the day of the rope is a welcome

• +1
bhai what you said makes no difference between what we have now and later, would you rather child eating criminal lizards or some emotionless robot who acts upon the rules it was given? (which is the correct way to do things)
AI won't act upon the rules that are needed and more or less agreed but upon the ones that are commanded to him via the dirty elites.

What's worse is that he isn't like a human being as you say, he doesn't feel pain and sorrow. There would be no way to escape from it like it could be from a human being (He might feel bad, he might feel sorrow, even if he is a psycho he might feel himself threatened and cease it's bad activities, etc). If he ruins someone's mother life he just won't care. AI is the ultimate psycho.

Anyways it's just a discussion speculating much. I personally don't believe it will succeed at all in being implemented and that it will reach a point in which it will cause trouble to the elites and they will get rid of it, not easily but they will do it.

• Ugh..