Why are people so scared of LL and not being able to play sports?

isn't distraction histiogenesis is scientifically proven? so it takes long time but tissues grows too. why you say "never"?
He doesn't know what he's talking about. Teenagers literally "create inches of new tissue" during growth spurts and then their body adapts over time. People after a growth spurts are usually unathletic and goofy until they can mentally adapt to the new proportions.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 22126
1000s of people on this forum but only like 2 or 3 people ever gotLL.

It’s all talk no one has the balls to go through with such extreme surgery

• +1
Reactions: Hipcel and NECK&VOICE
The average normie who tears their ACL/Achilles never plays sports again afterwards. Meanwhile professional athletes are back to playing at the pinnacle of competition 6-12 months later. Paul George literally broke his leg in half and then was back to playing a year later. Literally just take physical therapy seriously. People want to talk about being dark triad and write essays about how they are so dedicated to looksmaxxing and then bitch up when it comes to doing real shit.
It's just pathetic coping from losers too butt-scared to get their legs split in half.

6'1-6'3 is average
Finally someone blackpilled. 6'1''-6'3'' is nothing these days. It's bare minimum for young prime sluts. If you want to be legit Chad, you need to be an outlier. 6'4'' minimum.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus and Deleted member 17244
I meant your accusation of Lebron getting a jaw tumor from abusing GH is much less probable than him just having naturally abnormal amounts of it.

Maybe it's because they developed an insane work ethic on their way to becoming a professional athlete while the average normie doesn't have the drive and willpower (and financial incentive) to put time into recovery.
I could see that but a tendon rupture healing in less than half the time than what is typical is more than just hard work in dedication. The have the best medicine and sports doctors at their disposal best they’d be using it to bounce back on the field.

Most people on this have forum have never risked their life for anything, so it's natural that something like LL scares them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lwlaiet060920, Copexodius Maximus, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
Leg lengthening is not worth it unless you are below 5'8

Leg lengthening is not worth it unless you are below 5'8
Rookie mistake. It's nto you being taller than the girl that matters. It's you mogging the fuck and intimidating all the other males around you.

Not how it works bro ll isn't gonna make your hands and feet bigger girls notice that stuff too you will look off if you're 6ft and have a size 8 shoe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
The average normie who tears their ACL/Achilles never plays sports again afterwards. Meanwhile professional athletes are back to playing at the pinnacle of competition 6-12 months later. Paul George literally broke his leg in half and then was back to playing a year later. Literally just take physical therapy seriously. People want to talk about being dark triad and write essays about how they are so dedicated to looksmaxxing and then bitch up when it comes to doing real shit.
You're an idiot for comparing broken legs with broken and extended legs over the course of multiple months. The lengthening is mostly what causes the damage and the complications, not the initially osteotomy itself. JFL

• +1
Reactions: NECK&VOICE
Not how it works bro ll isn't gonna make your hands and feet bigger girls notice that stuff too you will look off if you're 6ft and have a size 8 shoe
Nobody gives a shit about that. Women are primitive creatures. All they see is TALL = GOOD. They want to brag to their friends that their bf is 6'4''. They always ask for height. They don't ask "what is his hand size".

• +1
Reactions: Tobias Fünke and randomvanish
useless if ur 5'5 like me

Nobody gives a shit about that. Women are primitive creatures. All they see is TALL = GOOD. They want to brag to their friends that their bf is 6'4''. They always ask for height. They don't ask "what is his hand size".
If that’s the case just fraud with elevator shoes and lifts

isn't distraction histiogenesis is scientifically proven? so it takes long time but tissues grows too. why you say "never"?
Yes, distraction histiogenesis is scientifically proven, what's your point?
He doesn't know what he's talking about. Teenagers literally "create inches of new tissue" during growth spurts and then their body adapts over time. People after a growth spurts are usually unathletic and goofy until they can mentally adapt to the new proportions.
Tissue growth from leg lengthening is not the same as physiological growth from aging. It's as if you ignore everything else.
Have you seen the femoral/tibial ratio to people who does 10cm on their femurs?
Nobody here is an athlete lmfao. Big difference between being a professional athlete and average normie who wants to go jogging.

Aka what every teenager who grows naturally goes through. Teenagers who go through big growth spurts are goofy and then they adapt after time.
Read what I wrote again, you're never going to get back to your previous athletic level, some people are ok with that, I was.

Tissue growth from leg lengthening is not the same as physiological growth from aging. It's as if you ignore everything else.
Have you seen the femoral/tibial ratio to people who does 10cm on their femurs?
How is it different? People can have naturally different f/t raios.
Read what I wrote again, you're never going to get back to your previous athletic level, some people are ok with that, I was.
Ok? Doctors say you'll never go back to your previous athletic level after an achilles/ACL tear. Pro athletes still manage to do it and if they don't, they get pretty fucking close. Meanwhile average normie tears their ACL and never plays sports again and wears a brace for life.

I could see that but a tendon rupture healing in less than half the time than what is typical is more than just hard work in dedication. The have the best medicine and sports doctors at their disposal best they’d be using it to bounce back on the field.
NBA doctors are normal doctors who just get an extra paycheck for treating their players. They are accessible by anyone with insurance.

It is dedication and hard work. Every time I go to the gym there's some 30+ year old wearing a knee brace who is hesitant with every movement or just flat out not playing despite tearing his ACL years ago.

Well, let's say that any average Joe after LL won't be able to do that.

Athletes have a bunch of doctors, trainers and dieticians on their back.

They get surgery, they get proper pack of stuff for recovery - stem cells, growth hormone, other steroids.

Trainers take care of proper rehab, proper workout and keep an eye that the athlete's posture, walking, etc. is correct.
They also get muscle massages, to reduce muscle tension, and split muscles that "glued" to each other.

Wanna do it on their level and minimize or reduce the chances of shitty after effects?

Throw on table that $500~$1000k and voila.

But that ain't gonna happen for average Joe, since throwing $100k is already a lot for him - most likely he'll need to take a debt for it.

It's the same about Lookmaxxing for women - like waman, why don't you lookmaxx yourself like Jennifer Lopez?

Not gonna happen - can't afford it, or people would sink their entire existence in debts which you can't be sure that it will pay-off.

Well, let's say that any average Joe after LL won't be able to do that.

Athletes have a bunch of doctors, trainers and dieticians on their back.

They get surgery, they get proper pack of stuff for recovery - stem cells, growth hormone, other steroids.

Trainers take care of proper rehab, proper workout and keep an eye that the athlete's posture, walking, etc. is correct.
They also get muscle massages, to reduce muscle tension, and split muscles that "glued" to each other.
Not true. This is normie delusional thinking to cope with other people being more dedicated. Same as the people who think celebrities have access to secret underground surgeons who can preserve their youth for decades. In reality it's the exact same doctors and trainers that anyone else (with a decent budget) can access.

Not true. This is normie delusional thinking to cope with other people being more dedicated. Same as the people who think celebrities have access to secret underground surgeons who can preserve their youth for decades. In reality it's the exact same doctors and trainers that anyone else (with a decent budget) can access.

I never said they have access to special surgeons or trainers...

I said it clearly - it's about the budget...

I never said they have access to special surgeons or trainers...

I said it clearly - it's about the budget...
But anyone can see the same doctors if they have insurance

Nobody really cares about losing athletic potential. it's just because it's expensive as fuck and the recovery time is very long and normal people doesnt have time to do this. If those two things werent a problem, men would be doing this shit like women do breast implants.

And the risks of LL are not bone related, the problem relies in the soft tissue stretching.

this site constantly inflates looks and deflates height. People here rates normal bros as a chadlite-chad while they're average and noone is suprised by their looks

maybe... But as a polak I have $500 salary so there is no LL for my wallet
Why not move to othet eu countries?

Why not move to othet eu countries?
Im studying CS and i dont wanna wageslave in germoney or polack center called UK

Physical therapy is cope if the nerve is permanently damaged. LL can fuck up motor nerves in the leg in some scenarios (ded srs)
then dont go to turkey bitch

Exactly I believe this is true.

Idk it wouldn't be worth getting a couple of inches and not being able to run right ever again unless ur a giga manlet 5'5 below