Why are people so weird when it comes to limb lengthening?

D

Deleted member 19174

Exile
Niggas seem to be so against limb lengthening here, even though it‘s possibly the biggest looksmax a person could do.

Surgery should be about fixing failos, and being below average height is a complete failo. But whenever I tell people on this forum that I want to get LL at 5’8, they think I’m weird for it.

They say some shit like “LL is only worth at 5’7” or some other height below 5’8. Anything below the average height of zoomers in your area is a really bad failo.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and fauxfox
i don’t think it’s really worth it now unless you’re on the cusp of 6 ft

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19174
the more inches you add, you look hella weird and women will probably be able to sense something off if you go from a 5’2 manlet to 6 fr

i don’t think it’s really worth it now unless you’re on the cusp of 6 ft
What do you mean by cusp? Someone at 5’10-5’11?

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox and güss
Niggas seem to be so against limb lengthening here, even though it‘s possibly the biggest looksmax a person could do.

Surgery should be about fixing failos, and being below average height is a complete failo. But whenever I tell people on this forum that I want to get LL at 5’8, they think I’m weird for it.

They say some shit like “LL is only worth at 5’7” or some other height below 5’8. Anything below the average height of zoomers in your area is a really bad failo.
I agree with them. It's for 5"7 and under. 5"8 is livable, just wear lifts and looksmax everything else. I'm 5"6 and if I grew to 5"8 I swear I wouldn't even be insecure. It's so brutal

• So Sad
Reactions: CFW432
I'm all for it however LL is not really a viable option if you're below a certain height. I think the maximum medically recommended amount is 3 inches? This means that if you want your height to be apart of your physical attraction, you need to be atleast 5'9, so that when you are done, you can be atleast 6'0 ft.

I'm all for it however LL is not really a viable option if you're below a certain height. I think the maximum medically recommended amount is 3 inches? This means that if you want your height to be apart of your physical attraction, you need to be atleast 5'9, so that when you are done, you can be atleast 6'0 ft.
What’s the difference between 6ft and 5’11? If i did 3 inch LL then I could larp as 6ft.

What’s the difference between 6ft and 5’11? If i did 3 inch LL then I could larp as 6ft.
Watch it, bitches be crazy and are upping their game :feelskek: :

Attachments

• 53aa1bd4b1538eb996a3b7e1fa239b61.mp4
    639.7 KB
  • JFL
I agree with them. It's for 5"7 and under. 5"8 is livable, just wear lifts and looksmax everything else. I'm 5"6 and if I grew to 5"8 I swear I wouldn't even be insecure. It's so brutal
I used 5’6 in high school, so i understand that feeling. Being 5’8 wouldn’t change your life. Women see 5’8 and 5’6 as the same thing. That’s why im getting LL.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
A girl can’t tell the difference between 5’11 and 6 ft

I used 5’6 in high school, so i understand that feeling. Being 5’8 wouldn’t change your life. Women see 5’8 and 5’6 as the same thing. That’s why im getting LL.
No cuz I'd fraud to 5"11 👺

LL is too expensive for most people here so it'll never be an option to them. And it's most effective for people at average height rather than gigamanlets. Going from average -> tall is so much better than manlet -> average. Personally I'll be doing LL 5'11 -> 6'2 in Turkey and I'm saving up for it.

LL is too expensive for most people here so it'll never be an option to them. And it's most effective for people at average height rather than gigamanlets. Going from average -> tall is so much better than manlet -> average. Personally I'll be doing LL 5'11 -> 6'2 in Turkey and I'm saving up for it.
But what’s the point at getting limb lengthening when you are average height. You should spend that money on facial surgeries and other shit at that point. Surgery should always focus on fixing failos, not creating halos.

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
But what’s the point at getting limb lengthening when you are average height. You should spend that money on facial surgeries and other shit at that point. Surgery should always focus on fixing failos, not creating halos.
My face is already fine, but I'll spend more money to improve it too. Why not do both? When I secure a software engineer job I'll be rolling in dough.

• +1