Why are Portuguese and iberian in general such self loathing subhumans tbh

Deleted member 11748

Deleted member 11748

quapa sleyer
Every single Portuguese/spaniard I had the displeasure to meet is a self hating retard who bows down to the white man and want to suck his cock.
I swear most portuguese online HATE 'niggers and arabs' coming to their country, while they LITERALLY look 1 shade away from an average arab
this is what the average portuguese looks like

reminder that most of Portugal and Spain (Iberia) have been ruled by Arabs and Moors for like 500 years, their skintone, their dialects and language all have roots from middle easterners and north africans
Yet ALL of these self loathing subhumans from pol and other forums hate their race like no other.
They want to be white SO BAD.
I notice that whites, a lot of them don't really care about being white. It's mostly just ethnics who want to kill their race, however I don't see curries and arabs with the same level of hatred for their race as iberians

Tagging @portuguesecel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 9670, Adriana Lima and 1 other person

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mogstar, Deleted member 8165 and Adriana Lima
Portuguese people are white

• +1
Reactions: mogstar, Deleted member 8165, goat2x and 1 other person
Portuguese people are white
I wouldn't say they're white. They're pretty much a swimming pool away from Morocco, a lot of them have Moorish ancestry

I wouldn't say they're white. They're pretty much a swimming pool away from Morocco, a lot of them have Moorish ancestry
Very few

what is italy?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 6531 and 1 other person
Portuguese seem very racist

Literally where did you get that from ? Have u ever been to Portugal ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165
i can comfirm the subhuman part not the self hating though