why are religion copers always like this?

Indracelly

Indracelly

recessed subhuman
when you ask for proof dinosaurs exist someone shows you dinosaur bones

when you ask for proof god exists religion copers refuse to show anything, they cope with philosophy and speak bullshit things about how there needs to be a first cause

stop being a little faggot and show me where your god is :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon, vermillioncorefan, Chadeep and 2 others
Highest iq athiestcel

• +1
Reactions: Dream99, nword49, liberiangrimreaper and 5 others

when you ask for proof god exists religion copers refuse to show anything, they cope with philosophy and speak bullshit things about how there needs to be a first cause

Who gives a fuck about dinosaurs when Christian’s slaughtered the whole Middle East 3 times to take back the sacred lands. We set it on fire

Dinosaurs don’t exist, the fact we get taught about them in school proves that school is a brainwashing centre. JFL if you unironically believe dinosaur bones are a thing, man made “bones” for an obvious hoax

• +1
Reactions: Juandigomigo22
Tje scientific method comes from philisophy

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
The point of religion is a spiritual belief in the solution to the creation of life and the universe, God is not of the material reality so he cannot be proven by material means, it’d be like showing someone what you dreamt. Matter can’t have been created from matter

• +1
Reactions: nword49 and StrangerDanger
Tje scientific method comes from philisophy
The point of religion is a spiritual belief in the solution to the creation of life and the universe, God is not of the material reality so he cannot be proven by material means, it’d be like showing someone what you dreamt. Matter can’t have been created from matter

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
cope theres software that can reconstruct images people are thinking of so we can show dreams exist

• +1
Dinosaurs don’t exist, the fact we get taught about them in school proves that school is a brainwashing centre. JFL if you unironically believe dinosaur bones are a thing, man made “bones” for an obvious hoax
FUCK THE DINOSAURS…. But I do love Dino nuggets

bad joke

• +1

What do you gain from not believing? Your life is shit either way bhai

It's not about proof. I choose to believe something that hasn't been proven yet.

• +1
Sodomy and usury run the world that’s enough evidence

religion is just a scientific hypothesis combined with philosophy. science used to be known as natural philosophy, it's just an outgrowth of religion with higher standards and methods.

religion is just a scientific hypothesis combined with philosophy. science used to be known as natural philosophy, it's just an outgrowth of religion with higher standards and methods.

its not a hypothesis, its a dogma

It’s all real shit, the key is to not be a pussy and face the reality of it all.

I myself am someone who struggles a lot with this, the idea of committing myself to Christianity is tough for me

if you had $1000 and could buy a smartphone right now or invest that money to receive more later, whats the benefit of giving away that $1000 to someone else to *potentially* receive the same exact sum back a month later?

in the end you got no benefit from lending them money with no interest and lost precious and valuable time

Religion in a nutshell

Person A: “My theory is scientifically proven.”:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

Person B: “Can you show me a source?”
:soy::soy::soy::soy::feelshah::feelshah:

Person A: “Sure, here’s my own paper on it.”:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

if you had $1000 and could buy a smartphone right now or invest that money to receive more later, whats the benefit of giving away that $1000 to someone else to *potentially* receive the same exact sum back a month later?

in the end you got no benefit from lending them money with no interest and lost precious and valuable time
Get rid of central banking then the issue of inflation won’t be a significant enough excuse to charge interest.

JFL usury was banned for hundreds of years to even thousands in regular civilized society. Jews were kicked out of 109 countries because they kept charging usury

Usury is not natural, normal or a necessary practice