why are religion copers always like this?

I’m not I’m genuinely curious what the best banking method you think is.
Well the current system is legit based off debt. The wageslaves exist essentially to benefit a system that is run by debt. The entire setup is debt based JFL

No way ur defending central banking lmfao

How is that cope that’s literally what it is.

I just told u I don’t like modern society

Just be a tribal Khoisan theory. Lmfao also just because I don’t like industrialization doesn’t mean I like Hunter gatherer societies. Nice strawman Ted k wanted to go back to pre industrial society aka pre 1800s not 30K years ago

Don’t care about your liberal “rights”

It’s bad but it was an example. I’m catholic dude why the fuck would I want the Middle Ages Northern Europe. Italy, Spain, France, etc were global superpowers pre industrial society

Ok

Yes it is

Yes there is.
bro stop coping you're getting into the NEET mentality :feelskek:

Well the current system is legit based off debt. The wageslaves exist essentially to benefit a system that is run by debt. The entire setup is debt based JFL

so the debt makes it an endless cycle of wageslavery for debt that will never be paid off?

so the debt makes it an endless cycle of wageslavery for debt that will never be paid off?
Yes that’s how Keynes’s economic model work

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and Sprinkles
Who gives a fuck about dinosaurs when Christian’s slaughtered the whole Middle East 3 times to take back the sacred lands. We set it on fire
All of that to give it to jews

Bro you’re defending jews and usury.

you sound like a future neet whos coping with the world and economy being against him because you cant hold a job and dreaming about a simpler past :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
View attachment 3005312 “Soo based bhai!”

Still Got taken back and ur army got anally raped. Tf u mean slaughtered the whole of the Middle East :feelshaha:

When the Muslims got it back, unlike the retarded rabid Christians who started killing babies on some ricecel type shit, they let the civilians be. Literally lifemogged.
Muhammad fucked and married a 9 year old, + he was illiterate and born after 600 years of the bible, + the quran had major revisions

• +1
Muhammad fucked and married a 9 year old, + he was illiterate and born after 600 years of the bible, + the quran had major revisions
That guy's retarded. His only points to me were telling me I thought my points were smarter than they were and that he didn't need to explain himself on an incel forum

when you ask for proof dinosaurs exist someone shows you dinosaur bones

when you ask for proof god exists religion copers refuse to show anything, they cope with philosophy and speak bullshit things about how there needs to be a first cause

stop being a little faggot and show me where your god is :feelshah:
here's an idea!
maybe because 99% of religions consider God to be the Creator of time space and matter and not bound by them!

Quran didn’t have major revisions send a single source abt that shit :feelskek: the bible had major revisions faggot

Idc if he was illiterate he still wrote the Quran himself, and idc if he was born after the bible what difference does that make nigger everyone knows that. edit ur comment and delete that shit.:lul:

Also Muhammad was literally a chad, describes as more beautiful than the moon even by his ops. I’m not gonna talk shit about Jesus cuz he’s also a prophet u dirty faggot.

Also god don’t love u anyways that’s why ur a truecel :smonk:

you sound like a future neet whos coping with the world and economy being against him because you cant hold a job and dreaming about a simpler past :feelskek:
This is a strawman not related to the argument
Jews are the ones who charged and promoted usury throughout history which was looked down upon & rightfully seen as evil. Keep coping

• JFL
This is a strawman not related to the argument

Jews are the ones who charged and promoted usury throughout history which was looked down upon & rightfully seen as evil. Keep coping
You're chronically online. Also previously you have said there's no such thing as good or evil

True but it doesn’t change what I’m saying to be true

When did I ever say this?
I am 95% sure it was you, but obviously I'm not gonna be able to find a comment from months ago

God doesn't exist and if he does, he's fucking evil

Religious people usually lack lack common sense and the ability to question and see nuances.

That explains why christians workship Jesus while being extremely bigoted at the same time, when Jesus himself was a dude that got along with everyone and was the opposite of these dumb bigoted christians that judge people for acting according to their nature.

• JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
Quran didn’t have major revisions send a single source abt that shit :feelskek: the bible had major revisions faggot

Idc if he was illiterate he still wrote the Quran himself, and idc if he was born after the bible what difference does that make nigger everyone knows that. edit ur comment and delete that shit.:lul:

Also Muhammad was literally a chad, describes as more beautiful than the moon even by his ops. I’m not gonna talk shit about Jesus cuz he’s also a prophet u dirty faggot.

Also god don’t love u anyways that’s why ur a truecel :smonk:
Ok then explain why the messiah of your religion married and fucked a 9 year old. Explain how it is not morally wrong without saying “muh allah”

That guy's retarded. His only points to me were telling me I thought my points were smarter than they were and that he didn't need to explain himself on an incel forum
Why are Muslims in christian countries and not christians in muslim countries?
Why did Persia fuck over its own country after the Shah fell and islam took over?
How is it morally justified that the messiah of your religion fucked a 9 year old?
How did he write a book if he was illiterate?
MUSLIM SAND NIGGERS CANNOT ANSWER THESE I HATE THEM

Perhaps the simplest way is that when you see a table you know it has been fashioned by a carpenter. Like a sandcastle on the beach would not build and arrange itself no matter how much time you grant it.

If you deny this you are retarded

JFL at this nigga thinking I’m gonna debate w him on this Forum like I’m the mufti menk of looksmax.org :feelskek:

Why are Muslims in christian countries and not christians in muslim countries?
Why did Persia fuck over its own country after the Shah fell and islam took over?
How is it morally justified that the messiah of your religion fucked a 9 year old?
How did he write a book if he was illiterate?
1. That’s your fault :feelskek: also I’m European white (not Turkish)
2. Shia Islam is for cucks and not islam
3. Not only is that debated whether it even is true, who are u to talk shit subhuman truecel nigga?
4. Miracle? Are u fucking retarded bhai that’s one of the main miracles of islam
Incel rage :feelskek::feelskek:

And? Jesus was jewish
Stop talking about what you don’t understand retard. Jesus was against the Pharisees aka the modern Jews. The current Jews are different from Old Testament Jews. Old Testament Jews became Christians the ones who remained Jewish are different from the type Jesus was

• JFL
Ok then explain why the messiah of your religion married and fucked a 9 year old. Explain how it is not morally wrong without saying “muh allah”
Not only is that debated whether it even is true, who are u to talk shit subhuman truecel nigga?

Also wasn’t Mary 9 when she gave birth to Jesus?

Agnosticism makes way more sense than this religion vs. atheism discussion.

It isn't possible for humans to prove wether god exists or not.

Last edited:
Not only is that debated whether it even is true, who are u to talk shit subhuman truecel nigga?

Also wasn’t Mary 9 when she gave birth to Jesus?
Sahih Bukhari:
5:58:236:
Narrated Hisham's father:
Khadija died three years before the Prophet (ﷺ) departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married `Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consumed that marriage when she was nine years old.

7:62:64,7:62:65:
Narrated `Aisha:
that the Prophet (ﷺ) married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death).

Given the biblical account and the Jewish cultural practices in Mary's day, the most plausible age Mary would have been when she had Jesus was most likely 15 or 16 years old.

5:58:236:
Narrated Hisham's father:
Khadija died three years before the Prophet (ﷺ) departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married `Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consumed that marriage when she was nine years old.

7:62:64,7:62:65:
Narrated `Aisha:
that the Prophet (ﷺ) married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death).

Given the biblical account and the Jewish cultural practices in Mary's day, the most plausible age Mary would have been when she had Jesus was most likely 15 or 16 years old.
IMG 2031

Also I really don’t give a shit abt the 9 yr old part. Either way, Mary was also a child when she gave birth which means she was with Joseph at a much younger age than when she gave birth.

View attachment 3006593

Also I really don’t give a shit abt the 9 yr old part. Either way, Mary was also a child when she gave birth which means she was with Joseph at a much younger age than when she gave birth.
The only "source" we have are historical and archaeological. We can only go by the traditions of that time, where the average Hebrew life span was around 55.

Girls were married typically between the ages of 12 and 16 and started having babies shortly thereafter. Joseph may have been a few years older as males had to establish an occupation and build an extension onto the family home before they could marry. So he may have been about 18.

But this is all just educated guesswork as scripture never records the ages of Mary and Joseph.