why are retarded niggas so obsessed with jewish conspiracy theory

Moggador

Moggador

Philosopher | Praise to Allah | Cubanito
Joined
Nov 20, 2025
Posts
1,590
Reputation
1,585
All Mental Health orgs should classify believing in schizophrenic jewish theories as a special kind of mental pathology
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: burnerzz7, whiskers52, TGUN. and 1 other person
when your unemployed you gotta keep yourself busy
 
  • +1
Reactions: Moggador and TGUN.
I mean the elites are Jewish tho
 
  • +1
Reactions: burnerzz7, Geoff2024 and polarpop
Yeah bro just shit on mentally ill people to feel better about yourself
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Geoff2024, TGUN. and Moggador

Similar threads

inyerta
Replies
7
Views
95
Mooks Laxx
Mooks Laxx
JackieOff
Replies
2
Views
38
vux
vux
Euron
Replies
3
Views
61
kingkyerna
kingkyerna
I will ASCEND Jacky
Replies
0
Views
22
I will ASCEND Jacky
I will ASCEND Jacky

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top