Why are Russians so subhuman?

GabachoCopium

GabachoCopium

Kraken
Fuck, Russians are the most subhuman type of whites, actually nevermind I wouldn’t even label them as white, Russians and Slavs in general are fucking subhuman as shit. No wonder why hitler also exterminated them as well. Also it’s pretty weird than only russian men are subhuman, as slavic women are actually pretty hot

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, reaper2, IanIachimoe2491 and 12 others
the girls aren’t tho

• +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne
Fuck, Russians are the most subhuman type of whites, actually nevermind I wouldn’t even label them as white, Russians and Slavs in general are fucking subhuman as shit. No wonder why hitler also exterminated them as well. Also it’s pretty weird than only russian men are subhuman, as slavic women are actually pretty hot
nose, chin, bloat, ik russian slayers irl and i know subhuman ones it's like a dice roll

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, nanefer, niqfan625 and 1 other person
the girls aren’t tho
Lots of Russian traits that look cute on women look subhuman on men: short chin, round face, high cranial vault (big round baby-shaped head), etc.

Russians and Slavs in general are fucking subhuman as shit.
Czechs and Poles have a lot less of these stereotypical features. All other Slavs mog Russian men, from what I have seen.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, IanIachimoe2491, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 4 others
Lots of Russian traits that look cute on women look subhuman on men: short chin, round face, high cranial vault (big round baby-shaped head), etc.

Czechs and Poles have a lot less of these stereotypical features. All other Slavs mog Russian men, from what I have seen.
IMG 9995

Don't understand this response
Slavic ginger stacey that has the same features you mentioned, like small chin. Her side profile is slightly bad, and if she gets fat she will lose her jawline, but rn she is cute.

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension
Slavic ginger stacey that has the same features you mentioned, like small chin. Her side profile is slightly bad, and if she gets fat she will lose her jawline, but rn she is cute.
Do you know what country she is from?

Russian women are top tier and somewhat decent than the women in West

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
We slavs are too ogre to be beautiful

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and steroids
Wait till 6'7 Igor with cavemen browridge and jaw gon steal your bitch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 53983, ArcticStorm, T50 Mogger and 3 others
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, redmaxx, Deleted member 41229 and 3 others

The further to the east the prettier the women and uglier the men

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41229
The Russians created the world's second superpower, led in nuclear energy, space exploration, and in some scientific fields were ahead of the rest of the world combined. What has your country achieved? You're a white nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 53983, ThatGuythattype, T50 Mogger and 1 other person
keep coping retard and get mogged in moscow when you see that every second guy on the street has WASP pheno, strong HTN face and 6'2+

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ArcticStorm, PiwoTesco, Deleted member 41229 and 1 other person
keep coping retard and get mogged in moscow when you see that every second guy on the street has WASP pheno, strong HTN face and 6'2+
Only moscow and st. petersburg, anywhere else in Russia is filled ogre alcoholic subhuman gopnik niggas

real.

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
All women are repulsed by russian men's look, theirfor they all hate them and want to be in Europe to fuck western men.
Russian men get jealous and as a consequence want to nuke all Europe and USA

• +1
They smoke packs of cigarettes a day

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, GabachoCopium and Xangsane
All women are repulsed by russian men's look, theirfor they all hate them and want to be in Europe to fuck western men.
Russian men get jealous and as a consequence want to nuke all Europe and USA
tales from your head

Russian women are the second hottest women out there ngl

alcohol, aggresive upbringing, distant father and admitxture from Mongolian

Like others wrote before, features which make slav women look good, do the opposite for men. Another thing, which is overlooked, is that traditionally here men don't groom and don't look after themselves as much. Grooming can be considered feminine/gay. There is a saying "For men, unlike women, it's enough to be just slightly more beautiful than an ape", which is ofc bs and local women prefer good looking guys just like anywhere else.
But things change, and a lot of them ain't applying to late millenials/gen z anymore. Visiting barbershops for beard grooming, unusual haircuts and hair colors and other stuff. Newer generation also tend to drink way less than their parents.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
Russians coming out of the woodwork in this thread to defend genetic peasantry

• +1
Reactions: ThatGuythattype and GabachoCopium
The women are opposite

average slav face:

• JFL
Just like asians,but maybe Russians average mog asians

Idk man, but fat albanians looked like they evolved from pigs

• JFL
Agreed exterimnate slavs

• +1
  • JFL
Russians are literally walking bags of trash.
They make your eyes bleed, and gives you a feeling of regret for ever being born
Couldn't imagine anything worse for anyone than to be sorrounded by a bunch of slavs.
Rather prison than to live in any of these countries

• +1