Why are self defense laws so cucked in the west? (except for a handful of states in the US)

EdouardManlet

EdouardManlet

Ethnic = Dethnic
Was standing around waiting for a train (UKcel, taking public transport is normal) when I glanced over to my left after hearing some people screaming. Apparently some roadman (not sure what the equivalent is in the US) asked for some guy's phone and he refused so they started fighting before the roadman ran away.

Wondered what I would do in that situation and came to the conclusion that giving him the old 'Frank Underwood' onto the tracks would be my best bet. But what would have happened to me in this scenario? I probably would be convicted of assault myself and manslaughter if he died.

So it's either:

1) Hand over your shit like a cuck, the police will file a report and never look into it. The end.
2) Resist, hurt or kill him, police will arrest you and chuck you in prison. The end.
3) Resist, he hurts or kills you, police don't find him after he runs. The end.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Bensky, ballskin and Mouthbreath
Some states in the US are based, they have a completely different mindset than western Europeans. In some cases, instead of pressing charges, a man has the option to make justice by a fair physical fight. The court literally lets you fight another guy to redeem yourself. Unthinkable in europe.

• +1
Reactions: ballskin
Because no other country even has the concept of “rights”
America is the only country with a at least semi functioning constitution with rights.

• +1
Reactions: Bensky