Why are Shias so rich and successful?

D

Deleted member 18408

Gold
wwsufyul8qi71.jpg

For example, this man is a shia mslm from Gujarat India:
Azim_Premji_2_1627123413521_1627123419139.jpg

And he is literally the richest mslm on earth, can you believe that? Yes it's a fact he has net worth of almost $12 billion USD making him the richest mslm on earth, but he is a shia bohra not a Sunni.

I have always noticed that even in curryland, it's always the Shias who are progressive and wealthy, rich powerful and living in mansions, dispite the fact that they are a minority.

@Anyanglover

@Chadpreetmaybe

@Chadeep
@justinzayn @Zer0/∞

Now explain this, why is the richest mslm from curryland, if mslm or kashmiris were oppressed?

Curry land Hindus also have fantastic relationships with Iran, Afghanistan, most of Arabic world etc, I mean just one month ago Saudi invested $150 billion USD into india, emiratis invested $50 billion USD into Kashmir alone.

Hindus are extremely peaceful and chilled, high IQ, respectful people, if you help a Hindu, they'll literally do anything to help you, Hindus are extremely kind hearted and their mind and heart are full of positive energy, we light up diyas to move away the negative demonic energy from our houses.

A friendship with a Hindu is the greatest gift you can have.

Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, atheists, Shias, joos, etc are super safe in india, meanwhile they face a lot of persecutions elsewhere.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, currylightskin, Chadeep and 1 other person
A Friendship with Marwari is greatest gift. @volcelfatcel

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
  • JFL
Reactions: House Lannister and Oberyn
High IQ relaxed Shias from Iran are busy doing business.

Sunnis are out there obsessing over Islam.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18408
dubai-marina-skyline-2c8f1708f2a1.jpg

12_tehran_3_0.jpg

Ryan Gosling Lol GIF

Iran is not a trillion-dollar economy it's calculated by the central banks' currency exchange rate good luck with finding someone who sells dollar at that rate :lul:

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
India thread #57473

• JFL
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and Deleted member 16369
why is sunni brunei so successful and rich?why are gulf so rich?why does the average moroccan have a higher income than the average hindu Cow dung worshipper?

why are you suing economic wellbeing as a proof of what is true,when we know that the west siphons most of the wealth from the global south,including india?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Shi'as are not even muslim lol their existance is a punishment from allah for the sunnis sins.

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and Deleted member 18408
dubai-marina-skyline-2c8f1708f2a1.jpg

12_tehran_3_0.jpg

Ryan Gosling Lol GIF

Iran is not a trillion-dollar economy it's calculated by the central banks' currency exchange rate good luck with finding someone who sells dollar at that rate :lul:
How much is it in real money then?

Shias are much more moderate (except obvious cases lol), and have more wester ideas, education, toleranc, etc.

So they go to schools and universities, rather than Madrassa.

Even though where I lived 90% of Muslims are Sunni or similar, probably 90% of successful corporate Muslims I worked with are Shias jfl.

• +1
Shias are much more moderate (except obvious cases lol), and have more wester ideas, education, toleranc, etc.

Even though where I lived 90% of Muslims are Sunni or similar, probably 90% of successful corporate Muslims I worked with are Shias jfl.
we muslims judge success by morals,family and worshipping allah(azj)not gaining unlawful wealth or emulating the kufar or technological progress(though some of it can be good).

shias are not muslims.

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
I don’t give a shiat

why is sunni brunei so successful and rich?why are gulf so rich?why does the average moroccan have a higher income than the average hindu Cow dung worshipper?

why are you suing economic wellbeing as a proof of what is true,when we know that the west siphons most of the wealth from the global south,including india?
Jfl they're not, they just happened to have oil, and in the case of ARB states, are easily corrupted by the great powers who want their oil lol

• +1
Shia niggas when someone says Ali isn’t actually allah reincarnated:

7608A1CF 085E 4F16 90A3 CF2CF035C6FC

who the fuck is shia man
what the fuck is mslm

dude, i start to think this forum is made from indians to indians in india

• JFL
Reactions: SLA

Yeah it seems like it's like that everywhere.