Why are shitskins so small, lmao

D

Deleted member 25794

Iron
Tiny feet, tiny skeletons, skinny, 5ft6 is to them what 6ft is to whites

i'm witnessing the infestation of my town with those leeches (you can tell they are all retarded and useless, they are just roaming around and creeping everyone out) and it makes me sick to my stomach

just go away

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30667, Spiritualcell, 2d v2 and 26 others
Too many thomases Out there

• +1
Reactions: tokoloshe, Manletmachine, Deleted member 16369 and 3 others
Blacks are as tall as whites though. The tallest ethnic group in the world is African.

Small frames, small bones, small dicks, and small brains
Blacks are as tall as whites though. The tallest ethnic group in the world is African.
There is one freakish tribe of really tall blacks in sudan, the rest of their race is shorter than whites on average for sure

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, JovenCansao, Deleted member 19469 and 2 others

I dont count blacks as ethnics, i d say they are about the same as whites overall (regarding both physical and mental capacity)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30667, Mouthbreath, bloomercel and 15 others

i'm witnessing the infestation of my town with those leeches (you can tell they are all retarded and useless, they are just roaming around and creeping everyone out) and it makes me sick to my stomach

just go away
5DA4A850 88AC 4632 BF3C EE20735F7BA3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30667, sтᴀʀʙoʏ, bloomercel and 6 others
you guys have had better nutrition than most of the world for generations. especially better than africans

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 25794
youre finally back, 150iq balkan mogger
shocked mr bean GIF

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and Deleted member 25794

just go away
Your daughter will marry one of these men.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30667, Mewton, bloomercel and 2 others
Your daughter will marry one of these men.

Highly doubt it considering they ll grow larger than them before finishing puberty

But hey, i m telling this to a guy who is simultaneously talking about decadent western culture and paying 0/10 SEA abominations to lick his asshole

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30667, Deleted member 21863, Mewton and 5 others
Highly doubt it considering they ll grow larger than them before finishing puberty

But hey, i m telling this to a guy who is simultaneously talking about decadent western culture and paying 0/10 SEA abominations to lick his asshole
Many white women have licked my asshole and feet too (not a joke)

• JFL
Reactions: CFW432
Small frames, small bones, small dicks, and small brains

There is one freakish tribe of really tall blacks in sudan, the rest of their race is shorter than whites on average for sure
This simply doesn't align with statistics. All US statistics shows blacks as maximum 0.25" shorter than whites on avg

Wait what happens if they don't go away?

I dont count blacks as ethnics, i d say they are about the same as whites overall (regarding both physical and mental capacity)
Lol at thinking the average Congolese has a 100 IQ

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30667, Deleted member 16369, ;-; and 1 other person
Wait what happens if they don't go away?

Well nothing, no one is really bothered as long as they arent committing crimes

I just live in an ethnically homogenous country and i m not used to freak shows in public

Well nothing, no one is really bothered as long as they arent committing crimes

I just live in an ethnically homogenous country and i m not used to freak shows in public
So you come here to just vent your anger safely on a obscure forum because you can't do anything to them irl. Got it. 👍

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
I just made this thread to get my forum career going, unironically obsessing over minorities is beneath me

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 30667, TsarTsar444, Bashan and 2 others
Welcome home, RL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 25794
This is the site where I've seen the most diverse kinds of racism for sure.

Someone who thinks kinh are the master race and above everyone else, hates all other gooks too
A white supremacist that thinks blacks are equal to whites and hates other races
A Bulgarian who thinks white women are inferior trannies and asian women are superior
And obviously the network of curries running this site and @justinzayn phenotype autism

Normally it's like just hating niggers and spics or Indians and Pakis hating each other, or jews thinking they're superior or people hating jews... mirin the diversity of racism tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30667, sтᴀʀʙoʏ, Aypo129 and 12 others
I just made this thread to get my forum career going, unironically obsessing over minorities is beneath me
forum career going

Bruh being here for any extended period of time is not the flex you think it is.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Deleted member 25794
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
So you come here to just vent your anger safely on a obscure forum because you can't do anything to them irl. Got it. 👍

Check my last post.

What am i supposed to do to three 5ft4 nepalese guys who weigh 53 kg on average and just look completely lost and almost tragically socially handicapped (0 cultural ties, they surely dont know the language, they dont look wealthy, the average height of zoomers here is 1st or 2nd in the world)

• So Sad
Reactions: ChiraqJihad
i d say they are about the same as whites overall (regarding both physical and mental capacity)
Blacks mog whites in physical ability and whites giga mog them in intelligence. I’d rather be around “ethnics” then blacks though

Check my last post.

What am i supposed to do to three 5ft4 nepalese guys who weigh 53 kg on average and just look completely lost and almost tragically socially handicapped (0 cultural ties, they surely dont know the language, they dont look wealthy, the average height of zoomers here is 1st or 2nd in the world)
Lmao anything, something. I mean you're so dominant over these people and they are offending your sight by existing in front of you, you should teach them a lesson.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
This simply doesn't align with statistics. All US statistics shows blacks as maximum 0.25" shorter than whites on avg
So USA blacks (the tallest in the world because they are mixed with whites) are still shorter than whites (usa whites include LATINOS AND ARABS JFL)...

now imagine pure european whites from nordic countries.... the average in the netherlands is 6ft JFL cope more

ethnics are legitimately retarded as fuck

Are you really legit theory? Harold mentioned he suspects it, but i wasnt too sure. Need to print all your posts and go through them in silence tomorrow
@mogger123 you are legit dumb as fuck

@mogger123 you are legit dumb as fuck

Wait, LT also always used biden, perceived me as a mentally deficient axe holding mountain hobbit and bravely fought against racists/antisemites and other haters and conspiracy theorists

rounders-nutpunch.gif

This changes everything

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
I find it offensive to call people with darker skin colouring "shitskin" . Its a degrading and racist slur.

//Thomas DOM

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 30667, Deleted member 18522, bloomercel and 5 others
Oh fuck you're the retard who had that same guy in his profile picture, used big words and thought he's smart :forcedsmile:

Hope you'll have a better run this time.

Oh fuck you're the retard who had that same guy in his profile picture, used big words and thought he's smart :forcedsmile:

Hope you'll have a better run this time.

We'll see. It's decent so far, racism is a much better opening than talking about being morbidly obese

• +1
Reactions: Bashan
So USA blacks (the tallest in the world because they are mixed with whites) are still shorter than whites (usa whites include LATINOS AND ARABS JFL)...

now imagine pure european whites from nordic countries.... the average in the netherlands is 6ft JFL cope more

No the stats I'm referring to separate hispanic from non-hispanic whites. Blacks are within 1/4" of non-hispanic whites height.
Look at Somalis that get proper nutrition, almost always 6'1+

Blacks also have stronger denser bones too and are less likely to develop osteoporosis.

USA blacks are also cucked hard by being the the lowest socioeconomic group. More likely to grow up with lackluster access to adequate nutrition, and live in stressful environments. This all has an impact on height.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 23778
The world needs to blackpill the immigrants, tell them that if they bring sub 8 or under 6ft sons to the west, they will become incels and commit selfdeletion.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Jigen and 1 other person
Just because a building is larger doesn’t mean it’s better built.
Well this is true. Whites are basically large but frail. As if the bones become more porous as they expand outward. Their skeleton is crushed by itself jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30667, autistic_tendencies, TsarTsar444 and 4 others
T

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377
USA blacks are also cucked hard by being the the lowest socioeconomic group. More likely to grow up with lackluster access to adequate nutrition, and live in stressful environments. This all has an impact on height.
Dude, USA blacks all have unlimited free food from the government there is sure as hell no nutrition deficiency... they have higher Obesity and diabetes rates than whites. As long as they dont eat exclusively junk food they have all the nutrition they could ever need. Stressful environment effecting height is bullshit

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CFW432, Jigen, Deleted member 23778 and 1 other person
No the stats I'm referring to separate hispanic from non-hispanic whites. Blacks are within 1/4" of non-hispanic whites height.
Look at Somalis that get proper nutrition, almost always 6'1+
Does it include arabs?

blacks the same as whites regarding mental capacity?

dawg....

So USA blacks (the tallest in the world because they are mixed with whites)
nilotes are the tallest blacks.

males from the dinka tribe are 6'1 on average

Dude, USA blacks all have unlimited free food from the government there is sure as hell no nutrition deficiency... they have higher Obesity and diabetes rates than whites. As long as they dont eat exclusively junk food they have all the nutrition they could ever need. Stressful environment effecting height is bullshit
Food stamps are not "unlimited free food" dumbass they literally cap the amount. Or are you just so desperate to win an argument you blatantly make shit up?

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Jigen