Why are shitskins so small, lmao

I dont count blacks as ethnics, i d say they are about the same as whites overall (regarding both physical and mental capacity)
White is superior, we all know it.

White is superior, we all know it.

joking aside now, I think these are the tiers (I won't include every single ethnicity/nation, you'll get the picture):
1a - the brits, germans, croats, scandinavians, the dutch
1b - italians, the french, russians (reminder they are getting 90% of their bad rep from the usa because they are their biggest rivals; I'm not including Americans here because it's just NW euros)

2a - east asians, middle easterners (reminder they got severely fucked by their religious madness almost a 1000 years after the western core, plus, in recent times, discovered oil which allows them to survive, but blocks the genuine, natural path to thriving - abandoning outdated traditions in time)
2b - spaniards, turks

3a - egyptians, greeks, the portuguese
3aa - mexicans starting from the maya civilization, the irish, indians
3b - civilizational NPC territory - almost everyone else belongs here (most notable groups: remaining slavs)

4a - south americans, africans
4b - abos, gypsies, serbs, east africans

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and Deleted member 23017
forgot the S tier, but we all know who they are

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
Tiny feet, tiny skeletons, skinny, 5ft6 is to them what 6ft is to whites

i'm witnessing the infestation of my town with those leeches (you can tell they are all retarded and useless, they are just roaming around and creeping everyone out) and it makes me sick to my stomach

just go away
I had the same thought today. Only guys taller than me on uni campus where white and black guys.

Why are ethnics so small? Blacks are poor asf and they are still taller than ethncis wtf is wrong with ethnics

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Blacks are as tall as whites though. The tallest ethnic group in the world is African.
You off all ppl should know blacks are not ethnics

So USA blacks (the tallest in the world because they are mixed with whites) are still shorter than whites (usa whites include LATINOS AND ARABS JFL)...

now imagine pure european whites from nordic countries.... the average in the netherlands is 6ft JFL cope more

ethnics are legitimately retarded as fuck
Tallest blacks are in Africa… even Senegalese are taller than American blacks. You tried but accept bbc physical supremacy and the tallest ethnic group are Nilotic bad boys from east Africa who are taller than all Europeans. Cry for BBC

joking aside now, I think these are the tiers (I won't include every single ethnicity/nation, you'll get the picture):
1b - italians, the french, russians (reminder they are getting 90% of their bad rep from the usa because they are their biggest rivals; I'm not including Americans here because it's just NW euros)

2a - east asians, middle easterners (reminder they got severely fucked by their religious madness almost a 1000 years after the western core, plus, in recent times, discovered oil which allows them to survive, but blocks the genuine, natural path to thriving - abandoning outdated traditions in time)
2b - spaniards, turks

3b - civilizational NPC territory - almost everyone else belongs here (most notable groups: remaining slavs)

Puts Croats first and Serbs last as if people can tell the fucking difference jfl over for your Slavic copes

Puts Croats first and Serbs last as if people can tell the fucking difference jfl over for your Slavic copes

defining croats and serbs as slavs is like saying the jews are arabs, dude. i mean i understand why someone doesnt know or care about this since both countries are small, poor and irrelevant (specially serbia), but it just disqualifies you from further discussion

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
defining croats and serbs as slavs is like saying the jews are arabs, dude. i mean i understand why someone doesnt know or care about this since both countries are small, poor and irrelevant (specially serbia), but it just disqualifies you from further discussion
Jfl @ this braindead moron
Screenshot 20230126 100952 Chrome
Screenshot 20230126 101041 Chrome

Ne seri bre

that's your source? google's shitty AI just extracts a couple of answers from the net (quora thread tier sources) and throws it in

we are a mix of celts, illyrians and goths and have been a part of, in order:
- the roman empire
- personal union with hungary
- austro-hungarian empire

serbia in that period?
- a source of sex slaves for the ottomans for centuries
- a bizarre "kingdom" for a couple of decades

yugoslavia started shaping up post WWI and its identity is about as genuine and legitimate as the map of africa drawn in westphalia 1848. why did it fall apart? because serbhumans were leeching off croatia and slovenia, which eventually triggered national uprisings.

go to serbia today and you'll feel like you are in some ottoman village from 1452. and like Vlad the Impaler could invade it any time

@TsarTsar444

english or latin in my threads, please

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
that's your source? google's shitty AI just extract a couple of answers from the net (quora thread tier sources) and throws it in

What exactly does this prove? Idiot changes the subject when he's exposed. Beat it faggot

Food stamps are not "unlimited free food" dumbass they literally cap the amount. Or are you just so desperate to win an argument you blatantly make shit up?
They cap you at 3 full meals a day you retard. That's unlimited free food for any normal person, bitch

They cap you at 3 full meals a day you retard. That's unlimited free food for any normal person, bitch
No it's based on a dollar amount by household size. For example in my state a household of 1 gets 281 per month and up to 2113 for a household of 10. So a family of 10 Blacks would get 211.30 each PER MONTH in food stamp benefits. Jfl if you think 211.30 per month is anything significant in terms of food.

@Ja-Ja Gabori, i temporarily blocked you for using google search results as an argument substantial enough to use the m word for me, sorry

@Ja-Ja Gabori, i temporarily blocked you for using google search results as an argument substantial enough to use the r word for me, sorry
Jfl this coping loser went into his cave after being exposed, what a pathetic shit

They don’t eat red meat or beef correct

• JFL
Reactions: 190cm90kg
Climate genetics

2b - spaniards, turks

fuk dem serbs nigguh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25794

2b - spaniards, turks

Abos should be 2a atleast. They were the first sea faring people afterall.

• +1
what causes your irrational hatred of east africans... :cry:

as a noble somali male of the hawiye clan, i find it very disrespectful and uncalled for

my ancestors were kings!

• So Sad
Small frames, small bones, small dicks, and small brains

There is one freakish tribe of really tall blacks in sudan, the rest of their race is shorter than whites on average for sure
In america blacks and whites are about the same height(surprising when you realize even in America blakcs have worse nutrition) the reason Africans are short is because most of them have been starvationmaxxing their whole lives.