Why are so many chads so fucking tall?

Shkreliii

Shkreliii

Kraken
Muh 5'2 psl god.

almost all facially attractive people happens to be also EXTREMELY TALL aswell...

especially in the city, infact its almost rarer to see a short chad, than a tall chad.

My theori is

GOOD FACE = BETTER PREDISPOSITION TO BETTER GENETICS...

ITS FUCKING OVER IM LEGIT A MANLET AT 6'1 WHILST BEING MOGGED BY 6'4 TERRA SWEDE CHAD AT DAILY BASIS

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, Mewton, bloomercel and 8 others
@XtrovertNTnormalfag

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii, XtrovertNTnormalfag and moreroidsmoredates
i've only seen one tall chad. most of the chads i've seen were around 5'7-5'11

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, Shkreliii, the next o'pry and 10 others
most good looking guys i've seen are short

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, the next o'pry, ICXCLuvr and 10 others
Girls are trying to say short men have good face cards but truthfully they just cant pull read chads (above 6ft as a minimim threshold)

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223, scrunchables, boss8055 and 1 other person
i've only seen one tall chad. most of the chads i've seen were around 5'7-5'11
i saw 2 6'3 nordic htns.
1 6'4 htn.

then 1 6'4 chad with a fucking gignatic chad jaw visible from behind.
Me and my friend become visibly depressed.

I walked to my school and i cant even escape chad there 🤬

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel and boss8055
Idk but IRL height enhances mogging ability so much, you will just view someone taller as better looking especially if gl already

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, bloomercel, greywind and 2 others
I was at the Mercedes dealership today and all the workers were 6’2”-6’4”+ high class pheno and a few gymmaxed clean 6ft BBCs too
Suifuel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goodgamebro, the next o'pry, bloomercel and 4 others
Idk but IRL height enhances mogging ability so much, you will just view someone taller as better looking especially if gl already
yes. but even then they have REALLY good faces.
I unironically, saw a fucking 7'2 giant from lord of the rings, with normie face.
LITTERALY everyone was commenting about how tall he was. i was working there

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Alucard69
Nah the taller chads I’ve seen have very good facial structure that makes them stand out more than anybody.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: boss8055, Alucard69 and Shkreliii
I was at the Mercedes dealership today and all the workers were 6’2”-6’4”+ high class pheno and a few gymmaxed clean 6ft BBCs too
Suifuel
i feel like a giant at 6'1 in local muslim family food store.
but now the fucking 6'2 moggers have started visiting my area

when im in the main city im a manlet

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, boss8055 and jordanisbetterthanu
Nah the taller chads I’ve seen have very good facial structure that makes them stand out more than anybody.
From my personal experience there used to be a 6'3ish high HTN-chadlite? Vito basso lookalike with same coloring and long hair in my school, I was mirin him so hard. He looked insanely mogger

There's also a 5'10ish guy, would be rated CL here but he just didn't look like a gigamogger. Partly because not as unique looking prolly.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
  • +1
Reactions: jordanisbetterthanu
Ironically the higher percentage of tall men in a given location, the less women start to care about height. Once a certain feature becomes commonplace it loses its novelty

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and jordanisbetterthanu
i saw 2 6'3 nordic htns.
1 6'4 htn.

one of my chad friends is 5'9, insane bone strucutre and never gets bloatedd

in the Great Lakes region
Close to Canada? I know the further North you go in the upper Midwest people become crazy tall

I know whenever I would visit Grand Rapids, Michigan I would be in awe of two things: How good looking the women are and how tall everyone is. Matching with girls online was hard but slaying in bars easy.

• +1
Reactions: jordanisbetterthanu
Because IRL Chads are just tall HTN+

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, bloomercel, Clark69 and 2 others
Close to Canada? I know the further North you go in the upper Midwest people become crazy tall

I know whenever I would visit Grand Rapids, Michigan I would be in awe of two things: How good looking the women are and how tall everyone is. Matching with girls online was hard but slaying in bars easy.
yeah slums of Birmingham type shit
Grand Rapids seems like a really cool city. Ive been there a few times, maybe ill move there after college idk

• +1
Reactions: Henry Rollins
Because you need to be tall to be Chad lol what a dumb question. If they weren't tall you wouldn't always think they're chads in the first place. It's like asking why do so many hot girls have great tits and asses. It's kind of what makes them who they are.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the next o'pry, bloomercel, theonewhocantascend and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and jordanisbetterthanu
Because you need to be tall to be Chad lol what a dumb question. If they weren't tall you wouldn't always think they're chads in the first place. It's like asking why do so many hot girls have great tits and asses. It's kind of what makes them who they are.
Not true considering most insecure guys here are the tall ones

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and jordanisbetterthanu
Birmingham Alabama?

I liked it a lot. The problem is the insane snow. But the women are top tier. Tall and modelesque is normie over there
Birmingham Mi jfllll
Jew central

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
Not true considering most insecure guys here are the tall ones
That does not negate what I said in any way lol, it's not like they are insecure because they're tall

• +1
Muh 5'2 psl god.

almost all facially attractive people happens to be also EXTREMELY TALL aswell...

especially in the city, infact its almost rarer to see a short chad, than a tall chad.

My theori is

ITS FUCKING OVER IM LEGIT A MANLET AT 6'1 WHILST BEING MOGGED BY 6'4 TERRA SWEDE CHAD AT DAILY BASIS
You consider a 3 inch difference a height mog?
You still didn't stand next to someone 8 inches taller than you you're literally living the dream

• +1
Oh gotcha. That region of Michigan isn't even the tallest. I felt normal height in Oakland Co whereas in GR I felt tiny
ya its def not the tallest but everyone rich asf

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and Henry Rollins
You still didn't stand next to someone 8 inches taller than you you're literally living the dream
3 is significant, you’ll need at least 1 PSL to compensate

• +1
my 4head is big, so my pov is probably from a 5'10 perspective, but still the mog is just too intense..

Muh 5'2 psl god.

My theori is

Fuck you for complaining about your height at 6'1 go kys

• +1
Reactions: bululu_87
in my experience it’s the opposite, men under 6’1 tend to have the best faces in my every day life

what you’re probably doing is subconsciously haloing the guy cus he’s tall but i guarantee if u took his face in isolation and put it on a shorter guy u wouldn’t think he’s nearly as good looking.

also where do u live where 6’1 is manlet Lmfao that’s not true anywhere in the world a legit 6’1 is above average in every country in the world

good genes come in a package. same can be said with the opposite...

in my experience it’s the opposite, men under 6’1 tend to have the best faces in my every day life

what you’re probably doing is subconsciously haloing the guy cus he’s tall but i guarantee if u took his face in isolation and put it on a shorter guy u wouldn’t think he’s nearly as good looking.
Real
Height doesn't even matter as much as schizos on here make it to be
It's nowhere close to how much face matters

From all stacylites I saw the most popular boyfriend phenotype is an average height framemaxxed Htn

And the only Stacy I ever saw was dating a 5'7 chad sooo

Most of hunks slayers and badboys are 175-185 cm.
The idea of a "6'4/194cm Chad" is some fantasy that only exists on PSL forums.
At that height growth hormone will mess up your facial ratios.
Also 6'4 and more is impractical in everyday life.
That's how I know nobody here is of that height and that they are all larping, no sane person who is 6'4 barefoot measured by a doctor (like me when I was in the military) would say that this height is ideal for living a life.

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry and Mewton
Most of hunks slayers and badboys are 175-185 cm.
The idea of a "6'4/194cm Chad" is some fantasy that only exists on PSL forums.
At that height growth hormone will mess up your facial ratios.
Also 6'4 and more is impractical in everyday life.
That's how I know nobody here is of that height and that they are all larping, no sane person who is 6'4 barefoot measured by a doctor (like me when I was in the military) would say that this height is ideal for living a life.
yea a legit 6’4 is pretty huge there’s a dude in my class who i was convinced was 6’6 or smth just cus of how huge he was but on the football team he’s listed as 6’4. ppl are delusional on here and don’t understand how tall certain heights are

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
i saw 2 6'3 nordic htns.
1 6'4 htn.

where do you live? dnrd if netherland sweden, or any northen europe country

Muh 5'2 psl god.

My theori is

Good genetics come in a package

• +1
Girls are trying to say short men have good face cards but truthfully they just cant pull read chads (above 6ft as a minimim threshold)
thing is, in my experience it's way more common to see a htn guy at 5'7 then a htn guy at like 6'3 and even then, the guy is probably chad because of height halo so they aren't wrong but yea i agree with you

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
thing is, in my experience it's way more common to see a htn guy at 5'7 then a htn guy at like 6'3 and even then, the guy is probably chad because of height halo so they aren't wrong but yea i agree with you
Thats Chrew

because that's what makes them chads, no nigga is ever a chad being under 5'10

because that's what makes them chads, no nigga is ever a chad being under 5'10
yes, but the face ALONE is still very oddly above normie

Good genetics tend to come in packages, Good looking, Tall, Average/wide frames etc.

• +1
yes, but the face ALONE is still very oddly above normie
they are just very lucky, ive seen lots of tall people and they're the ugliest shits ive ever seen, have yet to see a chadlite over 6'1

Genetics come in package