Why are so many older couples not looksmatched ?

HereToGetBetter

HereToGetBetter

Bronze
I see a lot of older couples here in the balkan region at least and I can safely assume in the whole of eastern Europe where they weren't looksmatched at all when they were younger, usually the guy in most scenarios would look way better than the woman in my experience of seeing old pictures. The men are lean not muscular but they are all around chadlite-chad level (back then men just looked better tbh but now women do because they fraud) So why did so many chadlites or chads settle for chubbier women or just downright women with ugly features (mostly chadlites which are still good looking) of course there are many couples which the women mogged their men but not as often. (for some reason memes tend to lean towards incredible women settling for bad looking men in eastern Europe but that's just simps making those god awful memes.)

the more you grow older and the more money, stability and security become important

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Marsik, ToTheTop and 2 others
the more you grow older and the more money, stability and security become important
Oh sorry I implied that they were together back then they got together younger. not that they became a couple when they were old.

Honest answer: Idk

• +1
Reactions: HereToGetBetter
Oh sorry I implied that they were together back then they got together younger. not that they became a couple when they were old.
if you see women worse looking than men and they got young together is because the women let themselves go
I honestly can't really recall, because I dont notice older couples when I walk

• +1
if you see women worse looking than men and they got young together is because the women let themselves go
I honestly can't really recall, because I dont notice older couples when I walk
I 100% believe you are correct in that regard but I am speaking of when they were young, the females would still be way uglier. I am not rating them currently when they are old.

Posts161Reputation69

Posts161Reputation69
I really couldn't care less about my post to rep ratio on this website lol. if you care about that on this forum you are long gone. in terms of priorities in your life.

Money, stability, afraid of being alone and not finding better elsewhere are all reasons.

A major one is couples are looksmatched at first and over time one descends more than the other and they stay together because of the emotional attachment to one another or because of one of the said factors above.

• +1
i am a nigger

They had like 4 to pick from in their village

• +1