Why are so many personality traits that used to be considered virtues, are seen as autistic aka unwelcomed nowadays?

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
@Afrikancel touched this the other day in his thread
Autistic men were seen as stoics and sages in times past. Now we are out of place.

Haven't read history for a while so far as I recall, being a "smooth talker" was never promoted in the traditional values. "Speech is silver, but silence is golden" was not a proverb for nothing. Many personality traits, such as being silent, thoughtful, studious, used to be a huge plus for a man, and the symbol of intelligence. But nowadays they are all autistic symptoms.

I think it's because we're living in a world dominated by women who are inherently emotional and illogical creatures. They are anti intellectual by nature and don't want men to win by logic / intelligence. Sadly, they have the most powerful weapon in the world - sex, so that most men have to submit, becoming mindless party animals.

Thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel, Deleted member 470, Zeta ascended and 1 other person
t. nt

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and ChoSeungHui
Everything considered moral long ago.

One example is chastity and staying virgin. It is attacked to the last drop of blood these days.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Insomniac, Ritalincel and 4 others
It’s just another sign of how far we’ve fallen, the autists with brilliant minds are shunned by society while degenerate halfwits are glorified and looked up to as role models. Fucking morons.

sperg uprising now tbh.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Zeta ascended, ChoSeungHui and 1 other person
sperg uprising now tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and Insomniac
t. virtue signalling foid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincel, Extra Chromosome and ChoSeungHui
One thing I do know is that having a lot of knowledge in something that most normies don't give a shit about (whether it be Fitness, Philosophy, History, Science, Social dynamics) is seen as being a loser or having no life. Oh but if you know about sports and most celebrities or some shit that's acceptable. Being different and thinking differently really isn't appreciated in today's society.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 616, Insomniac, Deleted member 176 and 1 other person
One thing I do know is that having a lot of knowledge in something that most normies don't give a shit about (whether it be Fitness, Philosophy, History, Science, Social dynamics) is seen as being a loser or having no life. Oh but if you know about sports and most celebrities or some shit that's acceptable. Being different and thinking differently really isn't appreciated in today's society.
Wrong

You can be obsessed with teenage mutant ninja turtles stickers as a Chad and everyone will praise you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616, Insomniac, Deleted member 176 and 3 others
Yup. You will get r/iamverysmart replies to anything that is not NPC level.
@Ledgemund

Yup. You will get r/iamverysmart replies to anything that is not NPC level.
@Ledgemund
Most guys there are gay af tho tbh

Maybe its from when I used to browse reddit a lot but I got wired to get a cringe reaction whenever someone talks with big words and philosophy and shit

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Extra Chromosome
Most guys there are gay af tho tbh

Maybe its from when I used to browse reddit a lot but I got wired to get a cringe reaction whenever someone talks with big words and philosophy and shit
I feel the same about complex words. But good logic and non-shitty philosophy(meta-phsyics n sheit) are fine tbh.

• +1
Reactions: NickGurr
Wrong

You can be obsessed with teenage mutant ninja turtles stickers as a Chad and everyone will praise you
Yep halo affect is real. Society is a joke

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616, GrewWrong and NickGurr
It’s just another sign of how far we’ve fallen, the autists with brilliant minds are shunned by society while degenerate halfwits are glorified and looked up to as role models. Fucking morons.

legit

it's a f**king joke

:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry: My knowledge in these fields never gets me further with women or socialization tbh. It’s kinda self entertainment.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
This thread is some "We live in a society" joker meme bullshit.
Many personality traits, such as being silent, thoughtful, studious, used to be a huge plus for a man, and the symbol of intelligence. But nowadays they are all autistic symptoms.

They are, but you actually have to BE intelligent and show it when you do speak - rather than spering out like most autists do, if they even speak at all.

If you act edgy, remain silent and stare at the floor, of course everyone will think you're autistic faggot, because you are.

• JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome