Why are so many users all of a sudden tagging loads of people under posts?

arlo_420

arlo_420

1# Ranked chud, RiRamaxxed๐Ÿฅท๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿฆ
Joined
Dec 26, 2025
Posts
4,530
Reputation
14,258
I don't mind it but I'm genuinly curious?
 
  • +1
Reactions: idontmogYET, lowinhibragecel, BigBallsLarry and 4 others
jerkcircle
 
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: idontmogYET, subhuman37, ANON and 3 others
IM ASKING THE SAMEE
 
  • +1
Reactions: idontmogYET, rollthefuckingdice, kariert and 1 other person
im WONDERING the same
 
  • +1
Reactions: arlo_420
Redstone rep farms
 
  • +1
Reactions: idontmogYET, arlo_420, subhuman37 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: kariert
IM ASKING THE SAMEE
Oh My God Omg GIF
 
  • +1
Reactions: rollthefuckingdice and kariert
I can't imagine not doing it. I have many friends who don't check offtopic much (for ex. @Daddy's Home) and not tagging them means that they'll just never see the post.

It's not repfarming unless ur tagging 15 random users off of the online list.
 
  • +1
Reactions: arlo_420, idontmogYET and Daddy's Home
every big user does this idk why
 
  • +1
Reactions: VHSHORROR and idontmogYET

Similar threads

SPAM
Replies
31
Views
126
Cookie271
Cookie271
Z
Replies
1
Views
33
sรธrenyuko
sรธrenyuko
inyerta
Replies
4
Views
48
emogymmaxx
emogymmaxx
Primal_truecel
Replies
0
Views
27
Primal_truecel
Primal_truecel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top