Why are some Chinks dark-skinned with jungle gook like facial features?

alien

alien

Kraken
My Chink ex-gf is from Hong Kong. Which is part of China (though they have an autonomous government). But she's got dark skin for a chink (Philippines/Thailand esque). Like actual yellow skin I guess. And some of her facial features look jungle gook-esque (Philippines/Thailand).

In certain lighting she looks like a standard issue chink. With light skin and fine facial features. Like her lips, nose, etc. But in the dark/dim lighting like in my room, she's got darker skin than me and she's got some jungle gook lips, nose and such. I don't mind having dark skin. It's the facial features that throw me off.

Meanwhile I went to bed with a filipina with lighter skin, fine facial features. Apparently the Chinese have invaded/colonized the Philippines before. So that would explain why some Filipinos are light skin. Or maybe it's the Iberian DNA from my people colonizing their ovaries. The Philippines was colonized by Spain. But people don't know that Ferdinand Magellan was Portuguese and worked for the Spanish empire. So my niggaz totally got up in those Filipina ovaries too.

China shares a border with lots of jungle countries

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
Thai and philipino chinks are dark

Thai and philipino chinks are dark
I'm talking about a girl from Hong Kong though. Hong Kong is part of China. I wonder why she is dark skin and has those jungle gook facial features. I am embarrassed to even show her at her worst.
When I first met her online, I legit asked if she was Filipina. And I think she got offended. lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
I'm talking about a girl from Hong Kong though. Hong Kong is part of China. I wonder why she is dark skin and has those jungle gook facial features. I am embarrassed to even show her at her worst.
When I first met her online, I legit asked if she was Filipina. And I think she got offended. lol.
Tan or probably I have seen some chinks have darker skin Naturally

Tan or probably I have seen some chinks have darker skin Naturally
I am pretty sure that it's her natural skin colour. I don't think she gets a lot of sun. She is a homebody like me.
She's got like jungle gook like facial features too though. With the lips and nose. But only in certain lighting. It's weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back