why are *some good looking guys single

J

johnnydeep222

Mistral
Today I met a Chad (no homo) in a top Engineering military academy. We worked out together. He is a math major so he not some dumb ass Chad who works as a waiter or whatever either.He is also about 6'2" and pretty good looking. He is in great shape and is applying for the seals. He told me that he tries to meet girls but they reject him because he's in the military.

Will this become more common with all the online dating B.S+ a more condensed society(some colleges have 30K+ people so loads of options to choose from?) Perhaps the 80/20 rule is turning into the 10/90 rule? Thoughts?

Where u from

Pics or gtfo

Depends on the psl of the foids he wanna date

Personality

I bet you got tons of sexy latinas in Texas mmmm I"m moving there some day
Over half of "latinas" are obese. Some can barely walk or wipe their own ass.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: reddollars, SikKunt, InZayn and 1 other person
Over half of "latinas" are obese. Some can barely walk or wipe their ass.
Maybe in the south but not always man. And the ones that aren't are SEXY AS FUCKKK

• +1
Reactions: RedKeyboard
Maybe in the south but not always man. And the ones that aren't are SEXY AS FUCKKK
Almost all the ones who I see are obese.

There has to be something to it because girls lust over chad.

Probably not that good looking?

You're the crazy guy who talks about masturbating to latinas daily right? Jesus bro all latinas don't look like supermodels, most of them look like abuelas who hit the wall.

• +1
You're the crazy guy who talks about masturbating to latinas daily right? Jesus bro all latinas don't look like supermodels, most of them look like abuelas who hit the wall.

• +1
He is (no faggot)
Well, this is confusing. Wonder why he can’t attract girls if he’s chad. Something is off.... the whole thing of chad not attracting females.

reject him because he's in the military.

no foid would ever say this if he was good looking. foids will sleep with chad regardless. he prob wants an LTR

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Today I met a Chad (no homo) in a top Engineering military academy. We worked out together. He is a math major so he not some dumb ass Chad who works as a waiter or whatever either.He is also about 6'2" and pretty good looking. He is in great shape and is applying for the seals. He told me that he tries to meet girls but they reject him because he's in the military.

Will this become more common with all the online dating B.S+ a more condensed society(some colleges have 30K+ people so loads of options to choose from?) Perhaps the 80/20 rule is turning into the 10/90 rule? Thoughts?
Probably isn’t Chad then, I haven’t heard of foids rejecting Chads just because he’s in the military.