why are some people delusional enough to flaunt their "genes" yet ignore their actual face

Deleted member 2403

Deleted member 2403

Kraken
@londonvillie was a good example he clearly looked hapa and his main argument against this was im 81% white or some shit, like no one gives a fuck dont try to be acccepted by whites when irl they consider u a mutt

there are many other examples but not just ppl who want to be a different phenotype, there are ppl who are ugly/normie and will say muh but at least im 99.99% from one white country/area like who gives a fuck schizo

anyways this is annoying to see

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 16853
Do you consider @Xangsane as white? He looks white enough with blue eyes tanned olive skin and brown hair. Yet he claims ethnic side more.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 2403
Do you consider @Xangsane as white? He looks white enough with blue eyes tanned olive skin and brown hair. Yet he claims ethnic side more.
never seen him before but if he looks more white theres still no problem claiming ethnic since the standards for looking ethnic are lower than the ones for looking white, what matters in the end is society's opinion and if they think he's ethnic/mixed he's ethnic/mixed ive seen him claim ppl call him ethnic

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Chadeep and Xangsane
I identify with my ethnic side more since a brown man was involved in my procreation, was raised Muslim, almost always eats ethnic food, mostly has ethnic friends and Islam was pretty much is the basis for my upbringing.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 2403
never seen him before but if he looks more white theres still no problem claiming ethnic since the standards for looking ethnic are lower than the ones for looking white, what matters in the end is society's opinion and if they think he's ethnic/mixed he's ethnic/mixed ive seen him claim ppl call him ethnic
I can send you a pic

• +1
I identify with my ethnic side more since a brown man was involved in my procreation, was raised Muslim, almost always eats ethnic food, mostly has ethnic friends and Islam was pretty much is the basis for my upbringing.
that matters in self identity but ur irl identity is basically white if u are fully white looking (75%+)

• +1
  • Love it
that matters in self identity but ur irl identity is basically white if u are fully white looking (75%+)
I've had problems with racism many times, including at school/University and even being stopped by security guards at an Italian airport a few years ago, and my electronics/bags heavily scrutinised. I also was patted down heavily by guards, and questioned.

All after opening my passport and seeing my very Arabic name.

What???

• +1
I've had problems with racism many times, including at school/University and even being stopped by security guards at an Italian airport a few years ago, and my electronics/bags heavily scrutinised. I also was patted down heavily by guards, and questioned.

All after opening my passport and seeing my very Arabic name.

What???
u look what u are to me half arab half european but obvs since arabs are caucasian and have some european features u look basically white, u would pass in med countries but would look mixed in coutnries above dem. Keep in mind this is my observation based on ur morphed pic XD

name is cope btw since u wont be in airports 24/7

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
u look what u are to me half arab half european but obvs since arabs are caucasian and have european features u look basically white, u would pass in med countries but would look mixed in coutnries above dem. Keep in mind this is my observation based on ur morphed pic XD

name is cope btw since u wont be in airports 24/7
Morphed = Reminied pic and normal pic overlaid on top of each other :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Yeah, I'm from the UK. Most people here coul already tell I look odd. I always get asked about my race :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
Morphed = Reminied pic and normal pic overlaid on top of each other :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Yeah, I'm from the UK. Most people here coul already tell I look odd. I always get asked about my race :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
why not just post the normal pic tho

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Xangsane
He found a good looking wheelchair girl, a true legend

• JFL
Not everyone can be nordic

• JFL
I identify with my ethnic side more since a brown man was involved in my procreation
just say my dad is ethnic jesus christ

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582 and Xangsane
I do this so that you can clearly see all my features.
that is not ur irl self tho why cant u just post a pic in good lighting

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Xangsane